Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Patryk Kryj
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 21, 2022
Time of violation
13 30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/XYVkpMAmAi0

Zane.

Player
Player
Why dont you have your voice in this clip is it because you were mixing? a little sus XD

Zane.

Player
Player
1. SO u get Punished for sure
2. u killed both of us lol (RDM)
wdym so I get punished for sure I was going to get punished anyway and on top of that you made two forums so i could get 2 warnings when in reality it was all 1 situation within 5min

Zane.

Player
Player
MIX? i told u i had bodycam and ur going on gov website.
how about specify what you mean earlier you said you didn't say anything when I motioned that we can see that you talk now all of the sudden you said something? wow so you really were trying to deceive the admins.

Zane.

Player
Player
Also why did you delete the "i diden talk. are dum stupid or dum?" you realize this makes you look like more of a liar because i replied to that message so they can still see when you said you didnt talk did you feel like you got caught?

(Patryk Kryj)

Player
Player
Also why did you delete the "i diden talk. are dum stupid or dum?" you realize this makes you look like more of a liar because i replied to that message so they can still see when you said you didnt talk did you feel like you got caught?
have a good time in jail!!!!! hahaha

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

your pov is broken as your voice isnt audible

Closed

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect feel free to file admin complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom