Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected VAGOS MASS RULEBREAKS | Doing Animations on dead body | Ghetto Rules 1.14

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ash Noor
Suspect ID
30451 34459
Date of violation
Sep 11, 2021
Time of violation
23:23
Proofs
https://streamable.com/h0ohsu

amze

Player
Player
To start off, once Vagos had killed me they layed down on my body and also did Dancing animations, I've heard this is forbidden and this completely ruined my day, as well to add to that they killed even tho I complied with all their demands and gave them 50k, all my guns and ammo, this completely ruined my day and this should not be allowed, Vagos breaking these rules is setting an terrible example and these rules should not be broken.

VAGOS REPORT CONTINUATION 1 VAGOS REPORT 2

Mainne Bestia

𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓 𝕺𝖓 𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊
Blocked
Player
To start off, once Vagos had killed me they layed down on my body and also did Dancing animations, I've heard this is forbidden and this completely ruined my day, as well to add to that they killed even tho I complied with all their demands and gave them 50k, all my guns and ammo, this completely ruined my day and this should not be allowed, Vagos breaking these rules is setting an terrible example and these rules should not be broken.
Nice discord coms

JTrapz

Player
Player

VAGOS REPORT CONTINUATION 1 VAGOS REPORT 2
vagos report continuation doesnt even have ur audio

Bannable

Player
Player
VAGOS REPORT 2 this is game capture with no audio from outside (metagaming probably)
VAGOS REPORT CONTINUATION 1 this as well. but I guess he muted it after he figured he was on discord.
Could you show the POV of you saying "idc kill me see you on forums" do you not want to get muted for mixing + metagaming + failrping ?
Clown.
The OOC insults arent needed. Expect better from a ORG LEADER. Guess it dont matter since your term ending anyways.

Reactions: 737

amze

Player
Player
VAGOS REPORT 2 this is game capture with no audio from outside (metagaming probably)
VAGOS REPORT CONTINUATION 1 this as well. but I guess he muted it after he figured he was on discord.
Could you show the POV of you saying "idc kill me see you on forums" do you not want to get muted for mixing + metagaming + failrping ?
Clown.
No audio was muted are you okay? what are you pulling? LMFAO I deafened on discord after you started to give me demands so i could reply properly, not sure if you have heard of a deafen button.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
No audio was muted are you okay? what are you pulling? LMFAO I deafened on discord after you started to give me demands so i could reply properly, not sure if you have heard of a deafen button.
So why can't we hear you? Because you literally said and I quote. "I dont care kill me, see you on forums"

Bannable

Player
Player
I expected better from you ORG LEADER;)
LMFAO you mean the one that you sat in a discord call with all day. If anyone was aware of his actions it was you guys but you can change the narrative as much as you like.

zakhar asli

Player
Player
Report him bro report him
Using discord bro
Applying for leader bro
imagine accepting this person for leader
You have an account already banned on our server for cheating

Bannable

Player
Player
imagine accepting this person for leader
You have an account already banned on our server for cheating
Okay fan hopefully this will get you the promotion you want in playboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom