Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hooli Lynch
Suspect ID
35099 66510
Date of violation
May 23, 2022
Time of violation
5:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5IEDyGe-OI

EN3BE$TADMIN

$
Player
in the thread itself explain the situation shortly,

Possibleity of changing clothing but not changing bodycam which is pg would like to request their patrol log

Script Function abuse Single LSPD member flying a drone to avoid being caught in any type of scenario.
Possibly could been off duty not in uniform - POV Request if the admin decides

Powergaming Depending on how far they flew the drone for example from lspd to balla hq or marabunta hq to balla hq the drone would have gone out of range - POV Request if the admin decides

Powergaming (PG) - Powergaming can be defined as performing acts that are not humanlike
1.3 On the HQ of a gang, it is forbidden to visit without IC reason(e.g. Raid, talk to deputies/leader) for all organisations. | WARN

Under assumption single LSPD member entering the hq due to the fact no roleplay no contact avoiding any contact what so ever and driving off which seems like non rp behaviour .

Non-RP - Doing things that are considered not sufficient to be considered good standard roleplay depending on the situation at hand. e.g
Entering a gang hq then driving off when being approached then leave the hq returns to honk their horn multiple times then drives off

1.3 On the HQ of a gang, it is forbidden to visit without IC reason(e.g. Raid, talk to deputies/leader) for all organisations. | WARN

Last edited:

Steve_Haines

2x Ex EN3 FIB Deputy Director
Player
To explain, LSPD detectives work in civilian clothing doing surveillance on known gang activity areas, in an attempt to gain potential evidence or information regarding gangs or their illicit activity. I have since personally been contacted and spoke to Megan Vuitton and Harvey Spectator regarding this incident to clarify this. Our IC reason for using the drones was for surveillance, reconnaissance and investigation. Also we launched from MegaMall.

Steve_Haines

Player
Was conducting a drone training with my newly hired detective when this incident occurred. This is standardized training for detectives and involves use of drones, binoculars, unmarked vehicles, stakeouts and other detective related training that has to be done on a person by person basis due to the sensitive nature of detective work. As I stated before, everyone we did was completely IC and was RP for our LSPD Undercover Division (which I lead).

EN3BE$TADMIN

$
Player
So you wont mind then posting pov then if requested to legitimise your claim. I was informed of something completely different but ghetto rules applies you still entered a hq

I got a question if I told you to put your hands up while your in drone mode under this rule you would have to comply so how would you do it.
1.2 Being on the HQ of a gang, you are required to do all the requirements of the gang. | WARN

Last edited:

EN3BE$TADMIN

$
Player
You think could also provide you changing your bodycam when changing into civilian clothes by any chance? That would just be PG if you continued to use the same bodycam while wearing a completely different outfit

It should be in your patrol log time stamped.

FBI are always on duty but not lspd

EN3BE$TADMIN

$
Player
Could I also request a copy of procedures I have a copy of the patrolman guide and it says. Only in the enter ghetto during ghetto patrols

Steve_Haines

Player
So you wont mind then posting pov then if requested to legitimise your claim. I was informed of something completely different but ghetto rules applies you still entered a hq and what did you gain from a single individual sitting in a vehicle and literally fly the drone Infront of them so you can be seen I thought you have to be discrete to catch criminals in the act.
I was with my new detective and was simply training him with the drones, also when we use drones we aren't always looking for evidence , sometimes we are just looking to see if the gangs are showing activity. Part of being a detective is putting together criminal profiles on certain gangs and their overall activity and actions. But in this specific incident I was giving Graham Wilson his drone training, not gathering evidence to be used against you. We were on the roof of the MegaMall and were using binoculars at first then drones once we couldn't see anything with the binoculars. After his drone training, we left due to having a friend waiting to speak to Graham at hq (Flames Yue). We had just gotten a radio callout saying Flames was waiting for us before we left, which is when Megan spoke to me in the parking lot of the MegaMall where I explained the situation. It might have looked a little odd seeing someone in civilian clothes using a police drone driving a Porsche, but we were very much on duty and in our detective uniform driving our Unmarked police Porsche. Graham was hired today to the Detective Bureau so I gave him his training, just like the training I received when I first joined (which Flames Yue trained me for). I answered all questions from Megan, Phani and Harvey had regarding this incident
You think could also provide you changing your bodycam when changing into civilian clothes by any chance? That would just be PG if you continued to use the same bodycam while wearing a completely different outfit

FBI are always on duty but not lspd
We use special hidden waterproof body cameras when on undercover duties, being a completely separate body camera then the normal body camera used by the normal LSPD officers. I have already clarified with the gods regarding the status of undercover being on duty or off duty and the gods have agreed that being undercover is similar to being off duty in a sense that undercovers act as both civilians and police officers, with a realism factor needing to be met. The clothing worn by me and the other detective comes straight from the locker room in the LSPD, meaning we are technically on duty and can drive unmarked cars but cannot be afforded the same ability to wear police gear and markings displaying affiliation to the LSPD. However we are fully in our full capacity as police officers. It is kind of a grey area but we have clarified with multiple different gods regarding what we can and cannot do as an undercover officer.

Last edited:

Steve_Haines

Player
Could I also request a copy of procedures I have a copy of the patrolman guide and it says. Only in the enter ghetto during ghetto patrols
The procedures for the detective bureau is sensitive information that could lead
to a breach of confidentiality if I were to share it in a public fashion, but I do have it for any god that is interested in reading it.

Steve_Haines

Player
in the thread itself explain the situation shortly,

Possibleity of changing clothing but not changing bodycam which is pg would like to request their patrol log

Script Function abuse Single LSPD member flying a drone to avoid being caught in any type of scenario.
Possibly could been off duty not in uniform - POV Request if the admin decides

Powergaming Depending on how far they flew the drone for example from lspd to balla hq or marabunta hq to balla hq the drone would have gone out of range - POV Request if the admin decides

Powergaming (PG) - Powergaming can be defined as performing acts that are not humanlike

Under assumption single LSPD member entering the hq due to the fact no roleplay no contact avoiding any contact what so ever and driving off which seems like non rp behaviour .

Non-RP - Doing things that are considered not sufficient to be considered good standard roleplay depending on the situation at hand. e.g
Entering a gang hq then driving off when being approached then leave the hq returns to honk their horn multiple times then drives off

also that car had no affiliation to us, petey rondo is not a part of LSPD nor the Detective Bureau

Steve_Haines

Player
He belongs to the lspd it was confirmed
He is not a detective nor is he a part of undercover operations. There are only 10 detective/undercovers and he is not one of them. He was there on his own time doing his own thing and was not affiliated with me or any of my detectives. This is the first I hear of an LSPD being down there. Detectives do not enter gang hq's, they only surveille from rooftops nearby using binoculars and drones. Petey does not have access to any detective chats or materiel and has no ability to be able to coordinate with my detectives. Petey was acting on his own off duty individual capacity and not representing the LSPD when this incident took place.

Steve_Haines

Player
Any actions that Petey may have taken are his and only his and not that of the LSPD or the Detective Bureau. I am not defending his actions and believe that he should be held accountable for being down there off duty. The LSPD Detective Bureau takes professionalism and realism very seriously, and would NEVER condone physically visiting a gang HQ as it puts our officers in risky situations (which it states clearly in the detective guidebook "we will not put ourselves in
situations of unnecessarily high risk", which would have been obvious to any member of the Undercover Division.

Steve_Haines

Player
Also I'm looking in our discord and there is no Petey Rondo. He does not have a log or any message history, not even showing up in the discord for me, where exactly was it confirmed?

EN3BE$TADMIN

$
Player
We use special hidden waterproof body cameras when on undercover duties, being a completely separate body camera then the normal body camera used by the normal LSPD officers.

And your not willing to provide that excellent line of rp for the bodycam and timestamp

Last edited:

Steve_Haines

Player
So you wont mind then posting pov then if requested to legitimise your claim. I was informed of something completely different but ghetto rules applies you still entered a hq

I got a question if I told you to put your hands up while your in drone mode under this rule you would have to comply so how would you do it.
1.2 Being on the HQ of a gang, you are required to do all the requirements of the gang. | WARN
It would not be realistic to ask someone in drone mode to put their hands up, which is common sense. Realism factor has to be taken into account with drones.

Steve_Haines

Player
Like I said, the gods already spoke to me about it and I explained to them the situation and they chose not to take further action. After explaining to them that I was conducting undercover operations training, they understood that it was not "without IC reason" nor was it "Script Function abuse", it was clear that we were not "flying a drone to avoid being caught in any type of scenario" as we were conducting a routine training. Further more, we were very much in uniform, with the all black outfit being the official detective uniform in the locker room with a picture of it being in the detective guidebook. The part of the standard LSPD guidebook that you mentioned stated "Only in the enter ghetto during ghetto patrols" only applies to patrol officers, which is why it is called the patrolman's guidebook. The Detective Bureau has a completely separate guidebook, set of rules, standards, responsibilities, and tools at disposal than the normal patrolman, due to the job of a detective and the job of a standard patrol officer being two completely different things. I cannot post the Detective Guidebook in a public setting like this due to it potentially giving you or other gang members information that could be used to give you a strategic advantage in game by allowing you to spot detectives, know how they catch criminals and use this information to avoid prosecution or to give the LSPD detectives a disadvantage when working in their undercover capacity. It would be an unfair advantage to gangs, and could be considered metagaming if used in such purpose.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Pending ID 35099 POV's of the situation

They have 6 hours to provide it

Steve_Haines

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Pending ID 35099 POV's of the situation

They have 6 hours to provide it
my pov of it was out of focus but i have the pov of the person who i was training of the drone incident:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom