Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Power Gaming/Cuffing with firearm out | Id:2401

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Habibi Vice
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 28, 2021
Time of violation
7:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/CStXcp8E38k

Ethan Versace

Player
Player
go re watch the video buddy i made sure to put away my gun when cuffing it was actually someone on your own family “329” who cuffed him with his gun out.

ChiefKeif2269

Player
Player
It is very clear that when I said that's power gaming you put the gun away, the left eye shows up saying you cuffed, I said its power gaming then you try and hide the gun then pick up by the arm.(your facing him at the time and you don't RP out the cuffing as well)

Ethan Versace

Player
Player
It is very clear that when I said that's power gaming you put the gun away, the left eye shows up saying you cuffed, I said its power gaming then you try and hide the gun then pick up by the arm.(your facing him at the time and you don't RP out the cuffing as well)
theres no proof that i cuffed with gun out and also how would you hear me rp it out when you and your family are being loud asf and no one can hear shit because of that.

ChiefKeif2269

Player
Player
theres no proof that i cuffed with gun out and also how would you hear me rp it out when you and your family are being loud asf and no one can hear shit because of that.
If you look at when you cuff him in the chat box you still had your gun out you put the gun away right before dragging and you did not RP it out because you weren't even talking.

Ethan Versace

Player
Player
If you look at when you cuff him in the chat box you still had your gun out you put the gun away right before dragging and you did not RP it out because you weren't even talking.
firstly i put my gun away every time i cuffed or dragged and like i said you werent able to hear me because of everyone around being loud

ChiefKeif2269

Player
Player
firstly i put my gun away every time i cuffed or dragged and like i said you werent able to hear me because of everyone around being loud
Did you look at the clip? He's cuffed and you still have your gun out, the rp of you cuffing him that's fine idc, but you had your gun out when you cuffed its so clear in the clip.

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 2401 will receive a punishment for "Powergaming"​
  • 2401 cuffed 4175 without putting his revolver away​
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom