Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jerome Machadoz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 15, 2021
Time of violation
00:52
Proofs
https://youtu.be/n8RTqUJQocw

Jerome Machadoz

Forum Warrior
Game Assistant
Hi This is the second time I am posting for my employee as a third person and I feel to make this again so that my employee feels safe while working in night shift
POV and a screenshot here is a clip of how the person is trying to bother her even when she is not responding.
When politely said to leave the premises he started things about his post and at the end you can see the RP chat of him harrasing her
Thank you
Jerome Machadoz, Division Chief, EMS

Shera Massouchanteau

Player
Player
how this guys are on this position i dont get it they dont know single gram of rules how it’s harassing saying to a girl you are hot and the girl wasn’t responding so i left this guye just came and started arguing about something also third party forums cannot be accepted and there is no video where we can see the full situation so we cannot judge anythig

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
how this guys are on this position i dont get it they dont know single gram of rules how it’s harassing saying to a girl you are hot and the girl wasn’t responding so i left this guye just came and started arguing about something also third party forums cannot be accepted and there is no video where we can see the full situation so we cannot judge anythig
Its not a third party when its the organization making a complaint against you

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 9011 will receive a punishment for harassing EMS.

Harassing EMS is strictly forbidden.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom