Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected GenRules 6.22, 1.3, 1.7, 1.9 | ID: 62016 Garry Foreman

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Keeno Gravitas
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 25, 2022
Time of violation
01:30
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/332395101273718787/979180515145953360/joseph_stating_bussiness_will_be_returned.png?width=557&height=1206

Maybe Wolf Santos

I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
Player
didnt all you used to do is chase 100k id girls around the beach market?
everyone knows that the old higher ups did the most work you guys just think your entitled to all the work they put in. 🤡
everyone does know this.

You are not an older high up zee.

None of you guys are...I had recently began to release responsibility to you guys and allowed you guys to grow within the system cody implement I kept and custodial.

many of the members you state worked to get us to where we are have voiced their opinion.
have " came back from the grave' and have given the current family assurance we3 will rebuild together.

The last thing you contributed was a warning for us all
costing us 5mil and loosing our unofficial as we were unable to do a proper transfer due o the warning you caused.

You zee have hurt the family in more than one ways.

And if the history of the guys who left is pulled up, we come to see that the gravitas name was tainted, its no wonder past admins and leaders and ex members had been SO disappointed with where gravitas was heading.

The comfort lies in the fact that we get to start fresh again but the cruelty of how this family was scammed out of their most valuable asset + the money has to be brought up and discussed as proof shows

Gary was not the owner, only had a term which was to be cycled every 3 months betwen the four leaders.

Gary was given the privledge to hold the family name, but he was never the family owner or only leader.
you all know this. Its what had you stay with us, comparing us to the other familys you guys found a home.

that was that family all together and proof of the last year along with members like cody miles will testify how we truly functioned in the city and that was the reason that kept us top 10.

The city had 4 players,
and those 4 pleayers bring the family points.

The killers,
the ahieveers
the explorers
the socializers

incase your missed it, the rank system and the over all city is built to cater to all 4.
As is the family, as the family always has.

You guys decided the killers were in charge and called the shots,

Your message up there confirms that you guys thought so highly of yourself and the events you won that a decision this big was up to you and you only bypassing all the other 3 type of players the city and our family hosts.

Those are the guys who stayed and thsoe are the guys we are all defending.
the other 3 groups + the killers who stayed because, they know what a community was built on and most family's do not bring that.

We are here to allow everyone to enjoy the city with more money, cars and events.
You turned our family upside down and pursued into your personal agenda and pursuit of being #1.to satisfy your game experience.
it was all greed and selfishness to satisfy your game and ignore everyone elses.

Last edited:

Richard Killa

Player
Player
bro your brand new to grand and dont know whats going on we have been here for close to a year and you have been here for less then a month. I don't see for a reason for you to get involved.
2+ months. Sam and I are friends and giving friendly advice. I got no beef with you so don’t start beef with me. I did nothing to you

Zee Bolo

Player
Player
everyone does know this.

You are not an older high up zee.

None of you guys are...I had recently began to release responsibility to you guys and allowed you guys to grow within the system cody implement and I kept and custodial.

many of the members you state worked to get us to where we are have voiced their opinion.
have " came back from the grave' and have given the current family assurance we3 will rebuild together.

The last thing you contributed was a warning for us all
costing us 5mil and loosing our unofficial as we were unable to do a proper transfer due o the warning you caused.

You zee have hurt the family in more than one ways.

And if the history of the guys who left is pulled up, we come to see that the gravitas name was tainted, its no wonder past admins and leaders and ex members had been SO disappointed with where gravitas was heading.

The comfort lies in the fact that we get to start fresh again but the cruelty of how this family was scammed out of their most valuable asset + the money has to be brought up and discussed as proof shows

Gary was not the owner, only had a term which was to be cycled every 3 months betwen the four leaders.

Gary was given the privledge to hold the family name, but he was never the family owner or only leader.
you all know this. Its what had you stay with us, comparing us to the other familys you guys found a home.

that was that family all together and proof of the last year along with members like cody miles will testify how we truly functioned in the city and that was the reason that kept us top 10.

The city had 4 players,
and those 4 pleayers bring the family points.

The killers,
the ahieveers
the explorers
the socializers

incase your missed it, the rank system and the over all city is built to cater to all 4.
As is the family, as the family always has.

You guys decided the killers were in charge and called the shots,

Your message up there confirms that you guys thought so highly of yourself and the events you won that a decision this big was up to you and you only bypassing all the other 3 type of players the city and our family hosts.

Those are the guys who stayed and thsoe are the guys we are all defending.
the other 3 groups + the killers who stayed because, they know what a community was built on and most family's do not bring that.

We are here to allow everyone to enjoy the city with more money, cars and events.
You turned our family into your personal agen and pursuit of being #1.
it was all greed and selfishness to satisfy your game and ignore everyone elses.
nothing was scammed your making ridiculous claims, the work was done by the higherups who left who did ALL the work. All you did was talk to us in the vc never helped out with anything just promoting and trying to recruit people to your new project which you are making. Now reading this it just seems like you guys think that all these higher ups work for you like they are your slave or something which is not the case and was not the agreement, you guys feel entitled to their hard work which just isnt right. now leave the rest to admins

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
Please, stop replying to the thread and stop embarrassing yourselves. Using personal insults doesn't help your cause if you're trying to claim the business as your own.

If you have any disagreements, do it on discord. There were many disagreements in the past as gravitas was a huge family. Everything was kept behind closed doors. Why can't the same be done here?

Whatever decisions the admins make, it's yours to bare if you broke the rules.
No matter how much you argue here, you won't change the admins decision.

If the businesses were truly taken unfairly I hope gravitas gets it back.

If you have proof to show that the businesses weren't stolen, show that proof. Otherwise, eat the ban you scamming scumbags

Giovanni Feeder

Player
Player
nothing was scammed your making ridiculous claims, the work was done by the higherups who left who did ALL the work. All you did was talk to us in the vc never helped out with anything just promoting and trying to recruit people to your new project which you are making. Now reading this it just seems like you guys think that all these higher ups work for you like they are your slave or something which is not the case and was not the agreement, you guys feel entitled to their hard work which just isnt right. now leave the rest to admins
We cant feel entitled to the hard work we did?

Giovanni Feeder

Player
Player
because your not active lmao you have to be there to witness things you know, now im done replying to people who cant understand basic knowledge, have a good night :)
I still looked at discord, never saw ur name pop up.

Zee Bolo

Player
Player
I still looked at discord, never saw ur name pop up.

should get glasses, i did more in a day then u did in a year.
Don't bother bro. Just let the admins do the work. All the evidence is there. No matter how much they argue, the punishment is the same.
there is no evidence keeno wasn't the owner of the family when this happened.

now im getting my beauty sleep goodnight my fans <3

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
Don't bother bro. Just let the admins do the work. All the evidence is there. No matter how much they argue, the punishment is the same.
6.22 It is forbidden to sell/buy family businesses or withdraw/deposit money on/from fam balance without fam leaders approval, as well taking from warehouse and family cars (It falls under rule of scam 1.3)

exactly even rules are same

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
should get glasses, i did more in a day then u did in a year.

there is no evidence keeno wasn't the owner of the family when this happened.

now im getting my beauty sleep goodnight my fans <3
Who was the leader when this happened and who sold the businesses?

Jensen

Player
Player
You do realize the family keeps logs of everything regarding work done right? I suppose you don't know because I don't see you in here at all.

Maybe Wolf Santos

I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
Player
i dont even know what you are talking about

garry was the leader and he sold so no rule breaks
Gary was one of 4 leaders the family voted.
the family does not belong to gary

The rules says leaders, gary made a decision without the whole family and the other leader/s and bypassed the system we set in place to avoid having one rouge leader steal the entire family
the entire family never planned or voted to leave but the small group that wanted to leave pulled the trigger and robbed the peoples voice and vote only to satisfy your personal agenda which was to have numbers and win the events.
This is all confirmed by who left, their history and their desires.

There's a small group of you guys, gravitas the family stayed, and its original creators stayed.
Even the individual who purchased the lab originally is here and stayed.

Why do this guys. I have never done you guys ill.
I understand that you guys have the opinion i attempt to control and dictate the family as a whole,
however I have only stepped in when I was asked by the family members.

I had to be the voice for everyone.
I got called manipulative and controlling.

The truth in it all, there is a core group in our family, a larger group that this was all done for.

Please let the admins decide how they will investigate further and perhaps get the stack proof we have or you have.

Anything else, is just creating a bigger divide and closing into saying things we will never be able to take back.

I love you all and just, wish things were done differently

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom