Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
kylie Irving
Administrators nickname
Definite Khan
Date
Sep 15, 2021
Time
8:36
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/11004/

kyrie irving

Player
Player
he said it got declined because it was ooc but when there is admin you are supposed to stop everything you are doing and just listen to the admin yet 139 still searched me even tho he is just supposed to listen to the admin and pause rp but he still searched me even tho he did not need to and i know im breaking rules but that does not mean he is allowed too and get away with it where in here he just searched me for no reason and also i already got my punishment for pg n fail rp and u can clearly see them not even wearing any family outfit or gang color

Definite Khan

Player
Player
even if i would have considered POV u would have been punished first. Since Zema was there in situation . IT was OOC situation and therefore i denied.Kindly dont make joke of fear RP although u know wat the punishment is. Zema told u to comply them but u were just dancing .

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
I think the admin made the correct decision to deny report as you would be punished as well as there was an admin involved. Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom