Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Keeno Gravitas
Administrators nickname
Kareem Miller
Date
May 27, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/110005/page-7

Maybe Wolf Santos

I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
Player
I was told that https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/897438402935418920/979779328327962674/unknown.png
and the other admin are friends of megane and chandler ( stormy)
in the past, gary has used stormy to try to get a report rejected and succeeded.
to defend mighty, zane, zee. joseph or himself.

people are telling me that is waht happend here.

the only proof i have is that the report was being reviewed by a friend of megane who is on his banner and then he deleted his picture because it was being asked to be reviewed by higher admins

the admin that reviewed is supposedly friends with someone representing the group

I do not have proof but mazhor knows who should be handeling this.

Maybe Wolf Santos

Player
THIS IS AN EXAMPLE WHERE AN ADMIN LIKE STORMY HELPS OUT GRAVITAS IN A REPORT

Stormy Cox

𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐚
Player
I think this is what they are reffering to as why the accused kareems ruling unfair as they know stormys history in helping out gary and the others with reports

I dont know why im being mentioned here ! :/ Handle the stuff with out including other people that didnt do any shit, Im in Playboy and i got mentioned on something that I wasnt even in the family when it happened, I left gravitas when i got the admin stuff but still showed up to the house cause some people/friends were there so i could still hang out with them :/
Not that its anyones business but When I was an admin, I made new friends like kareem and i added them on discord !
I dont know how I helped garry :/ Its so random !
And u put screenshot of my reactions to the post to show what ? go take screenshots of my reactions in GRP discord... I can react to anything i want, I didnt even noticed about this till someone told me there is a post here mentioning your name in it ! I absolutely dont get it.
Even if u think i helped someone in any report thats wrong, I cant explain some stuff cause its admins related.
Even with the thread u said i helped gravitas how is that helping when the player already got punished! I cant punish when the player is already punished!

Stormy Cox

𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐚
Player
I dont know why im being mentioned here ! :/ Handle the stuff with out including other people that didnt do any shit, Im in Playboy and i got mentioned on something that I wasnt even in the family when it happened, I left gravitas when i got the admin stuff but still showed up to the house cause some people/friends were there so i could still hang out with them :/
Not that its anyones business but When I was an admin, I made new friends like kareem and i added them on discord !
And u put screenshot of my reactions to the post to show what ? go take screenshots of my reactions in GRP discord... I can react to anything i want, I didnt even noticed about this till someone told me there is a post here mentioning your name in it ! I absolutely dont get it.
Even if u think i helped someone in any report thats wrong, I cant explain some stuff cause its admins related.
Even with the thread u said i helped gravitas how is that helping when the player already got punished! I cant punish when the player is already punished!
And leave me ! cause I haven't done anything for gravitas in the past month cause I wasnt even playing that much, max 2 hours a day !

Maybe Wolf Santos

Player

I have not posted it but we just spoke and you know why, my purpose was to establish they have used you to cover reports before
You did one for a fact anymore I was never there to witness but their writings leave behind otherwise

He wasn’t punished…the guys celebrate

But okay bro.

Maybe Wolf Santos

Player
So incase the bigger picture is missed

You have helped them in the past.
It was not a reach knowing how they operate that they asked for a favor, I showed ur reactions showing u did have an opinion on this and then showed that the admin that rejected the report is your friend in discord which shows me you guys are a bit closer than others you aren’t friends with . In the past as proof shows, that was the meta these guys used, have an admin friend pull a favor to avoid a warning or punishment….they’d rent the first and won’t be the last.

Now was this done here ? I don’t know. I’m just shedding light on everything leaving nos gone unturned .

I am sorry the guys used you in the past when you’re were and admin and now it’s coming back up to prove a point

Jensen

Player
Player
Gravitas has always had 4 equal leaders even though the script allowed for only one. I hope you take in consideration the family announcements that Maybe Santos had provided as proof of how our family operates.. Gravitas is a very old family that has been around from nearly the start of city. I hope you can respect how we've managed ourselves even with the limitations of script.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom