Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jannik Nielsen
Suspect ID
125827 (See titel)
Date of violation
May 27, 2022
Time of violation
21:54
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-z9kN-tsAS0

Matjias (Jannik Nielsen)

Player
Player
I walked out of the fam house and got on our car and could see our fam members had been shot I then told them to leave our fam house where they then run around in the garden I go after them and say it should go and it's starting to make me demand to leave our own fam house

Their id.
125827, 105109, 80786 & 130965

Hamza Refino

Player
Player
I walked out of the fam house and got on our car and could see our fam members had been shot I then told them to leave our fam house where they then run around in the garden I go after them and say it should go and it's starting to make me demand to leave our own fam house

Their id.
125827, 105109, 80786 & 130965
We want to steal the battery and. We gave you 5 seconds. You don't want to leave an area and we've killed you

Matjias (Jannik Nielsen)

Player
Player
We came for the panels and it's obvious in the video we tell it to come out. But they did not come out.
There was never any mention of the panels in the garden you are trying to come up with a reason to shoot us as there is not and there is our fam house and you give us demands and shoot while I am on my way a little away (On the property)

Matjias (Jannik Nielsen)

Player
Player
It is visible in the very clear video that we came for the panels
There was never any mention of the panels in the garden you are trying to come up with a reason to shoot us as there is not and there is our fam house and you give us demands and shoot while I am on my way a little away (On the property)

Matjias (Jannik Nielsen)

Player
Player
We want to steal the battery and. We gave you 5 seconds. You don't want to leave an area and we've killed you

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

they tell you leave area they want your panels you fail to leave after much time

Closed

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect feel free to file admin complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom