Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed RDM | Turco Grande 94723,154508,130965,105109,132762

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Elijah Gomez
Suspect ID
94723, Etc
Date of violation
May 27, 2022
Time of violation
21:58
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbdd21zImyY

Snow Legend

Player
Player
So i went to fam house just to chill and then some guys are giving me demands or something like that and i start running for my life and they killed me and spit on my body which falls under (6.8 It is restricted to do any amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person(e.g. spitting, sexual animations and etc) | BAN 3-7 days)

Hamza Refino

Player
Player
So i went to fam house just to chill and then some guys are giving me demands or something like that and i start running for my life and they killed me and spit on my body which falls under (6.8 It is restricted to do any amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person(e.g. spitting, sexual animations and etc) | BAN 3-7 days
So i went to fam house just to chill and then some guys are giving me demands or something like that and i start running for my life and they killed me and spit on my body which falls under (6.8 It is restricted to do any amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person(e.g. spitting, sexual animations and etc) | BAN 3-7 days)
I noticed the number of people in the shooting. Why not leave the area.

Hamza Refino

Player
Player
I noticed the number of people in the shooting. Why not leave the area.

Hamza Refino

Player
Player
we were trying to defend the batrey

Snow Legend

Player
Player
i was leaving the area you guys are chasing me its crazy that you guys dont know any rules at all

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 154508 will receive a punishment for DM in City

ID 94723 will receive a punishment for DM in City

Closed

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect feel free to file admin complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom