Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected MISTAKE IN CONCLUTION OF THREAD |111493 BY Ganesh Gaitondey

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Weeb Uchiha
Administrators nickname
Ganesh Gaitondey
Date
May 28, 2022
Time
2:29 ST
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAIyHjZemyY

Insaneweeb

Player
Player
As we know the ghetto and the highway are the two place where we can kill people and rob them as we are an unofficial fam we have the authority to do so .Respected admin i don't know how u got to this conclusion for that thread mentioned above and my account was blocked for that matter because of 3 warning. I request you to cross check the pov, which proves that we are in the great ocean highway and no on the city for that to be concluded as RDM. I really appreciate the work that u admins do and i look forward to it as well. plss make it clear so that i could enjoy my rp as a matter of fact this is the only game i play.

Ganesh Gaitonde

Player
Player
General rules 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

As you can clearly see you were outside GHETTO , you started shooting without giving any demands.
If you dont give demands and shoot it is considered as Random Death Match = RDM.

Wait for higher administrator's final decision.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom