Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved ID 464, 1329, 461 | Racism (Anti-Semitic Remarks), Earrape, Killing In GZ, Insulting Parents and Ooc Insults

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
John Murphy
Suspect ID
464 1329 461
Date of violation
May 28, 2021
Time of violation
1915-19:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/dDt1xds-fIs

Ethan Murphy

๐ŸŽตื™ืฉืจืืœ ื”ื™ื ื”ื‘ื™ืช ืฉืœื™๐ŸŽต
Server Administrator
Id 464 main insults between (0:00-3:00m) (7m20s-7m40s), Calling me a "Dirty Yahud" (9m15s-9m25s), Earrape (9m35-9m40s)
Id 1329 "Your a little coward just like your people 3m15s-3m25s
Id 461 Killing in a greenzone 4m05s-4m15s
Id 1329 "Dirty Yahud" (Translates to dirty Jew, the same level of racism as N-word hard R)
Times said: (4m15-4m20s) (6m15s-6m20s)
Id 1329 playing earrape music through mic in gz 4m25s-5m45s
Id 1329 insulting parents 8m50s-9m00s
Id 464 insulting Mother sometime in the clip idk the time but I know I heard it.
In all, I didn't start this, ID 464 approached me first and engaged in this conversation.
Therefore it's not "Provoking". I have that as additional proof should it be required. :)
I have proof going back from the second I left the hospital. Notify me if I need to present it.

KYLEXXX

HIM
Player
Dirty Jew is a derogatory term that was used in the holocaust and pogroms where Jews were dragged out of their houses and beaten to death. Enough is enough lets put an end to this anti Semitism!

KYLEXXX

HIM
Player
they killed him IN A GREENZONE for saying Israel on top even though ISRAELI is his family

clapz

Player
Player
2:50 on the video, admins go ahead and ban him.. you need a reason? here you go "bringing politics into your server"

Pablo Ali

Blocked
Blocked
You clearly see this kid provokes a reaction. also, he's speaking in a foreign language in his own clip.

Carter

Player
Player
2:50 on the video, admins go ahead and ban him.. you need a reason? here you go "bringing politics into your server"

Id 464 main insults between (0:00-3:00m) (7m20s-7m40s), Calling me a "Dirty Yahud" (9m15s-9m25s), Earrape (9m35-9m40s)
Id 1329 "Your a little coward just like your people 3m15s-3m25s
Id 461 Killing in a greenzone 4m05s-4m15s
Id 1329 "Dirty Yahud" (Translates to dirty Jew, the same level of racism as N-word hard R)
Times said: (4m15-4m20s) (6m15s-6m20s)
Id 1329 playing earrape music through mic in gz 4m25s-5m45s
Id 1329 insulting parents 8m50s-9m00s
Id 464 insulting Mother sometime in the clip idk the time but I know I heard it.
In all, I didn't start this, ID 464 approached me first and engaged in this conversation.
Therefore it's not "Provoking". I have that as additional proof should it be required. :)
I have proof going back from the second I left the hospital. Notify me if I need to present it.
i also have proof were u were insulting me while i was dead :) which provoked the whole situation

Ethan Murphy

Server Administrator
i also have proof were u were insulting me while i was dead :) which provoked the whole situation
In this specific case, i actually heard gunshots from behind the hospital. I checked it out and said to the 3 dead people who were there "wee Lamb" which means poor thing. Im not sure how that is an insult, its English after all. As for the part where you said "Bringing politics" into the server I did not. Israelis is a term for a population that stems from Israel. As a matter a fact saying the country I originate from IC'ly ingame just means the country I hail from is what I love and what I cherish. Therefor me saying my country is ontop is no more than a form of expression for the love of my country.

Now, where politics were brought into this was where things like "Free Palestine" were involved. As I explained, IC'ly i am from Israel. Ic'ly they identify their roots of origin as Britain (You can check their family). Therefor saying Free Palestine is a political term and not showing a way to express your country of origin. Free Palestine by definition wants to free the land of what people call Palestine to be free of "Israeli occupation" as or some might else call it "Occupation by the jews".

What I said wasn't political. What you said was. Put it in short, you involved politics into a nonpolitical thing. Even after saying "Am yisrael chai" (Means the people of Israel live) and Israel on top, I walked away because I was done with the conversation. Obviously, you pursued it, and had to change the topic to a political argument.

Carter

Player
Player
In this specific case, i actually heard gunshots from behind the hospital. I checked it out and said to the 3 dead people who were there "wee Lamb" which means poor thing. Im not sure how that is an insult, its English after all. As for the part where you said "Bringing politics" into the server I did not. Israelis is a term for a population that stems from Israel. As a matter a fact saying the country I originate from IC'ly ingame just means the country I hail from is what I love and what I cherish. Therefor me saying my country is ontop is no more than a form of expression for the love of my country.

Now, where politics were brought into this was where things like "Free Palestine" were involved. As I explained, IC'ly i am from Israel. Ic'ly they identify their roots of origin as Britain (You can check their family). Therefor saying Free Palestine is a political term and not showing a way to express your country of origin. Free Palestine by definition wants to free the land of what people call Palestine to be free of "Israeli occupation" as or some might else call it "Occupation by the jews".

What I said wasn't political. What you said was. Put it in short, you involved politics into a nonpolitical thing. Even after saying "Am yisrael chai" (Means the people of Israel live) and Israel on top, I walked away because I was done with the conversation. Obviously, you pursued it, and had to change the topic to a political argument.
pls man stop with the paragraphs u remind me of English teacher. (p.s i never read them anyways ;))

Ethan Murphy

Server Administrator
Reporting party clearly instigated the situation.
talking from an alt account :/ couldnt be me. Mans got two messages and those two were only on my only two reports

Ethan Murphy

Server Administrator
pls man stop with the paragraphs u remind me of English teacher. (p.s i never read them anyways ;))
See apparently when someone calls you the P word, the sky is falling, and its raining cats and dogs from your tears. But nah nah if I feel insulted.... well then its automatically a petty report, I'm the one in the wrong (Even though i didn't say anything offensive) and you guys are always right, doesn't matter when.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom