Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
No Idea
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 2, 2022
Time of violation
13:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/SxufPdVInKM

Alonzo_Escobar

Player
Player
That guy came into our family house and randomly started punching us, I just asked him to leave this area within 5 seconds.
I just started counting on 4 he started shooting while we were 2 of us against 1 he didn't even care about his life.
That's the same guy who have been banned before not once but twice and he just came back and doing the same shits again.

Alonzo_Escobar

Player
Player
I just came back after 15 minutes I was talking to him with him totally OOCly, he just asked me to leave "my family house" within 5 seconds then insulted me again which was not IC because the entire situation was OOC since the beginning.
I know Arabic isn't the best language to show POV with, but that's how it went. I can translate it all if you want to.

omarN

Player
Player
He just said in Arabic fuck Palestine and that is not right

Alonzo_Escobar

Player
Player
He just said in Arabic fuck Palestine and that is not right
So you are saying that me as Palestinian I said fuck Palestine ? and if I even said that its not related to you, you just insulted me as myself that's a big difference.

omarN

Player
Player
Yes you did in the first video you said fuck Palestine and I would like an Arabic Admin to watch the first video

Moataz Lotfe

Player
Player
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Moataz Lotfe

Player
Player
i will post forum about zenia when she did combat log and anothr thing i will post anothr forum against ur freind hamza when he did New life rule

Moataz Lotfe

Player
Player
in first video u was told me u have 5s to leave , how u can do this shit when i have gun in my hand ??

Alonzo_Escobar

Player
Player
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
That reply can only show how childish you are, just accept your faults and admit that.
and yeah just go ahead and report everyone else, as you made faults and broke some rules my mates did that aswell and I won't decline the fact because everyone make wrong stuff.
They did break rules but comparing to the rules you broke they did nothing almost. let the admin decide its not our job.

Alonzo_Escobar

Player
Player
in first video u was told me u have 5s to leave , how u can do this shit when i have gun in my hand ??
And when I gave you demand you had no gun in your hand thats the first point, the second one you did give me 5 seconds to leave my family house did you notice that ?

Alonzo_Escobar

Player
Player
And talking about giving you demand we were 2 and in our family house and you were alone, you had to fear your life and run, but you actually reacted analogically and out of the RP you pulled your gun out and killed both of us before even finish counting. FearRP + DM

Moataz Lotfe

Player
Player
And talking about giving you demand we were 2 and in our family house and you were alone, you had to fear your life and run, but you actually reacted analogically and out of the RP you pulled your gun out and killed both of us before even finish counting. FearRP + DM
i dont care about take warn for rdm but zena and hamza they will take warn with me bruh

Alonzo_Escobar

Player
Player
First of all don't call me bro because I am not your bro not even your friend, I am even first ashamed reporting such a kid as you.
second you are still calling me simp OOCly which is not right and I am feeling harassed. I am asking you guys in charge of the server to be a better place to deal with this guy. Thank you in advance.
Not waiting for further replies from you. but from admins!

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 87835 will receive a punishment for DM in City
]
CLOSED

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect feel free to file admin complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom