Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Hritvik Pagani
Administrators nickname
Aki Sixninez
Date
Sep 20, 2021
Time
10:53
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/11466/post-41779

Hritvik Pagani

Player
Player
I was given demorgan under wrong charges by Aki Sixninez. For starting there was only one car who was trying to pull over a car with 3 LEOs and then came the second car which had only 2 people. With this case if there is only one person in the car it is ok to pull over by 2 cars and 4 people but there were 2 cars and only 3 people. Then after that there came the third car with two people that makes the total of only 5 people which is not enough to pull over a car with 3 LEOs. If they want to pull over 3 LEOs the need atleast 12 people and 6 cars with the same logic of 1 guy with 4 people and 2 cars. When I saw the third car I stopped my car you can check that in the POV too. I was even taken as a hostage at the DOC parking which is meant to be a unscripted green zone and they took me to ghetto to rob me. I will be linking the thread link with my report. the link to the thread -

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
In rules is said minimum 2 cars and 4 ppls, there was 3 cars and 5 ppl so they have made everything correct and u should stop - after u could shoot on them as there was enough LEO to shot and arrest them and this would not be considered Power gaming
And instead of making ur work as LEO and arrest those gangs - u try just to run ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom