Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Kayden_Dior
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 20, 2021
Time of violation
3:29
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qvYEAWl7N7Y

GreyAsh

Joey Yeager - 208
Player
You guys are sweats with these cheating reports. God damn you reporting people left and right in every event. Sync is fucked rn on the server.

Reactions: 737

Bannable

Player
Player
Hey guys just your friendly forum police officer here. It seems like we have ran into an issue reviewing this report 🚨. Your POVs are all less than a minute 🚨. This is a major issue if you would like for your report to be reviewed by the amazing staff on grand roleplay. Please do amend these mistakes as soon as possible. 👮

MidgDawg

Possibly love fish 😛
Blocked
Hey guys just your friendly forum police officer here. It seems like we have ran into an issue reviewing this report 🚨. Your POVs are all less than a minute 🚨. This is a major issue if you would like for your report to be reviewed by the amazing staff on grand roleplay. Please do amend these mistakes as soon as possible. 👮
cheers for this. (y)

hyp

Player
Player
Hey guys just your friendly forum police officer here. It seems like we have ran into an issue reviewing this report 🚨. Your POVs are all less than a minute 🚨. This is a major issue if you would like for your report to be reviewed by the amazing staff on grand roleplay. Please do amend these mistakes as soon as possible.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Pending 2026's POV of the incident. Thread has been unlocked for his POV only.

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
During this week ngl, dsync and server lag is extremely common, like not kidding. Every cheat report for either not taking damage or suspected for God mode or lag switching is actually dsync. Proof is all in archives, go check it out.

Shiven

Tony - 14K Triad
Player
During this week ngl, dsync and server lag is extremely common, like not kidding. Every cheat report for either not taking damage or suspected for God mode or lag switching is actually dsync. Proof is all in archives, go check it out.
100% agreed. I got so many old pov where it's possible "cheat" but probably dsync. Cuz why would low id's risk ban? Makes sense 70k I'd getting ban but like others wouldn't risk it. That's for sure.
You go back in the forums, get the statistics you see majority of *possible cheat" is rejected. It's dsync especially for North America players. I got so many povs to proove my point.

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
But its a redzone event, so anyone requesting POV is a must since event rules requires all to have POV.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
I am still requesting POV of this event from ID 2026. This is a red zone event. You should have your POV.

zakhar asli

Player
Player
If id 2026 dont upload pov ,hes getting ban for cheat or event rule 1.7? Cuz he got 5 REVOLVER shot whit painted revolvers . Joey i know server has so much dsync but not whit revolver

Shiven

Tony - 14K Triad
Player
If id 2026 dont upload pov ,hes getting ban for cheat or event rule 1.7? Cuz he got 5 REVOLVER shot whit painted revolvers . Joey i know server has so much dsync but not whit revolver
What if I show you like 10 pov of dsync including revolvers lol. Clearly for North American players the ping is too high. If admins want go through the old "cheating" reports. See other people's pov. Then I can show some of my pov. I literally got pov's where my shot register 5 second later and I am not kidding. And if the person was really cheating he wouldn't be a low id nor would die in just 5 shots. If he had godmode there's no way you killed him lol.

Ksav

Player
Player
How is your friends POV gonna evaluate if you were using hacks or not. We want YOUR POV to conclude this report I don’t understand what’s hard about that. Not having POV for a red zone event is a 30 day ban and if you cared to even have it then you wouldn’t be in this situation. At this point Dysnc really doesn’t matter because you don’t have POV! There is a difference between Dysnc and hacks, and POV is what differentiates both things so if you don’t have it then that’s all on you, as you should have been more concerned in saving it. I recommend you don’t attend anymore red zone events after your punishment because that’s quite careless of you.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Mazhor made this rule for this exact reason, if you dont have pov unlucky buddy, the rule is there for good time now if you dont wanna follow it. Then take the punishment and see you next month. Also we understand dysnc with revs long distance or ak's but you could shot multipul times by multipul people with revs.

zakhar asli

Player
Player
Mazhor made this rule for this exact reason, if you dont have pov unlucky buddy, the rule is there for good time now if you dont wanna follow it. Then take the punishment and see you next month. Also we understand dysnc with revs long distance or ak's but you could shot multipul times by multipul people with revs.
but at this rules your just 1st account getting ban and u can come back whit twinky, but if u get ban for cheat your both accounts is getting ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom