Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Running into GZ| ID 39593 RP avoid by I 59047

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Isabella Playgirl
Suspect ID
39593, 59047.
Date of violation
Sep 21, 2021
Time of violation
13:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSmqIgBpxNs

Cyabru

Player
Player
as u can see in the clip u can see ID: 39593 running into GZ after I shot him

and as u can see the second guy opens the trunk and puts all guns or whatever he had in the trunk of his car

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • provide a POV from 30 seconds before in this clip and 30 seconds after (to cover the exact whole situation)​

you have 6 hours to respond.​

Cyabru

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • provide a POV from 30 seconds before in this clip and 30 seconds after (to cover the exact whole situation)​

you have 6 hours to respond.​
it was clipped i cant give u the vid and plus why do u need a 30 seconds before and after u can see clearly that it was a rule break does not matter what kind of rp happend 30 seconds before u should not run in to a unscripted GZ and u should not open ur trunk and put your stuff inside the car while being robbed this kind of stuff does not need a 30 seconds before some big situations might need it but this kind of simple stuff hell nah man

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 59047 will receive a punishment for Fear-RP (using the trunk of your car when on gunpoint)​
  • ID 39593 will not be punished as from the starting of your POV the guy was running towards that side only (means not intentionally)and as i asked the pov for before 30 seconds to see is there something else and the pov was not provided.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom