Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ink Lovell
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 21, 2021
Time of violation
15:21
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9bz6d8cFHg&ab_channel=%D8%B3%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%86-sKeLeToN

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
In the report that was made by this ID, https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/11619/, you can see him using Discord to communicate with his NG members during the Fort Zancudo raid, I think it's highly unprofesional to use VOIP programs in big events like Fort Zancudo.

"Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden."

As I was in the POV as well I'll deliver my side of POV just so it doesn't look like I'm reporting a situation that I wasn't a part of. I was part of the situation and his MG affected me so that's why I'm reporting it.
My POV: Grand Theft Auto V_replay_2021.09.21-16.27_Trim

Lucas changretta

Founder of Yamaguchi gang | Ponch family on top
Player
In the report that was made by this ID, https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/11619/, you can see him using Discord to communicate with his NG members during the Fort Zancudo raid, I think it's highly unprofesional to use VOIP programs in big events like Fort Zancudo.

"Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden."

As I was in the POV as well I'll deliver my side of POV just so it doesn't look like I'm reporting a situation that I wasn't a part of. I was part of the situation and his MG affected me so that's why I'm reporting it.
My POV: Grand Theft Auto V_replay_2021.09.21-16.27_Trim
by the way, no one is in discord with the player you report in NG or at any legal organization except me in LSPD, and I didn't come to the event cause I was offline Stop crying and find any excuses to use against the report ( TURN OFF UR CHEATS, AND STOP CRYING LIKE KIDS ( and I challenge you to translate what we were talking about even we didn't talk about anything in the server except when he got killed we were talking about some thing else.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
What cheats ? Stop insulting on forums.
Did you see my POV ? The Guy who reported us ate 200+ damage only from me even tho he got shot by 3 people and he did not die. Learn what desync is before opening your mouth, shush.

Lucas changretta

Player
What cheats ? Stop insulting on forums.
Did you see my POV ? The Guy who reported us ate 200+ damage only from me even tho he got shot by 3 people and he did not die. Learn what desync is before opening your mouth, shush.
I didn't insult you or say anything against rules and if you talk about desync let the 2 guys who got hit in the other player pov upload their pov also to solve this problem we uploaded all pov on our side and we can upload our pov all 2h that he recorded and we need the 2 povs on your side to prove its desync not cheats AND IT STILL CHEATS UNTIL YOU PROVE FROM UR SIDE (NOT INK SIDE HIMSELF FROM ELLEN HER SIDE AND THE OTHER GUY ) ;)

Last edited:

Lucas changretta

Player
this reply is only for the admin who will review this forum. I don't mention anyone in that reply except the admin this forum should be rejected because of a lot of reasons

1- the guy who reported the other player with id 48939 is not involved in the situation and no one mentioned his ID in this situation.

2- he is not the leader of the organization.

3- he uploaded the pov from his side even we didn't mention him in our report and the player with id 35683 should upload the pov from her side and that never happened he upload what he wants only not what the situation want.

4- the player with id 48939 reported that Marabunta using cheats and he mentioned the organization so the leader of the organization should defend his org and upload the pov from his member's side and the other players also who got reported.

5- I challenge any admin or any member of the marabunta org to translate the language we were talking or even translate that we were talking about their raid even we were talking about other games and even we didn't come to the raid cause we were playing another game (RAINBOW SIX ) and he told us about what happened with him at the end of the raid as u can hear at the end of his pov

6- this forum should be rejected because of the rules of

Curator of the project who published it in Rules for filling a complaint​

• The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by a person who is involved in the situation);
if it is approved it will be against the rules that you enforce on all players so I need the other players that I mentioned to upload their pov not INK himself.
thank you for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom