Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected ID 157021 | Extreme OOC toxicity and Mixing |

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Seth Taco
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 5, 2022
Time of violation
22:27
Proofs
https://gyazo.com/8192591550dfeb5a245238c7c729ed04

Gabi Tosca

Ex Chief Of Police
Player
Well. Gabi i Know you are good leader but you choosed wrong majors they even dont have knowledge. Well i know there were soo many wrong and disappointing comments happened in LSPD public chat which was wrong. But favouritism by your majors were clean and everyone saw that. Literally you were the good leader but mistake you did was wrong majors and you didnt taked any againts when your friends disrespect a HC.
i never picked my friends for major as most people know this term iv had exams so iv been studying which is why seth has been dealing with most stuff

Gabi Tosca

Ex Chief Of Police
Player
Whole lspd knows that you guys are doing favouritism
i dont stand for favouratism which is why i give strikes to people who do it ask any 1 i dont do favouritsim
2. vick never said theres favourtism
and 3 i dont get involved with peoples divisions thats how it works i let them run the divions and let them pick there own hc so please dont disrespect me saying i do favourtism

Seth Taco

ID 5353 |
Player
Like how do you have the audacity to say this shit? You really are showing your true self man and it isnt pretty

Seth Taco

ID 5353 |
Player
Right here she is aware she is mixing because he starts mixing first. She will take whatever punishment for mixing as long as he is banned for OOC insults

PAPADOC

Player
Player
I have a appoinment at morning. Why you guys acting all together... Zema, where is the beginning of the clip? Why did you trim it? You insulted me for ramming you, but it wasnt me. I will show everything tomorrow.

Seth Taco

ID 5353 |
Player
Tmr you it wont be relevant. Just take it man you messed up by being so toxic oocly. For ic issues

Xpoler

Player
Player
Andrew with all the respect I am going to talk. Favoritism is something that I have not seen in Gabi's term, and I have been in Gabi's term since the start and also her first term, if she or her deputies find friends or normal officers with wrong doings they waste no time and gives them a warning or a strike. I know you have had arguments with Kylo and Matt, they both have been dealt with and told by deputies and personally by me to not argue in PD chat. This was not one sided, Kylo and Matt are not friends with Seth from what I know... he barely knows them, when he was telling both of you guys to stop arguing he said it to BOTH of u guys not just ONE sided. Now onto Zema... I don't know what really happened with Zema in details but it does not give you the right to go into her dms and harass her or follow her around in game to prove something which is also considered harassments, she has told you multiple times to stop this whole situation but u still carry on and try to prove something that always back fires upon you. There is no point in fighting in PD chat, if you don't like PD then leave and join another org... simple as that. Just be mature dude.

PAPADOC

Player
Player
I did not followed her. I was at the garage to paint my car. Then I saw her. Didn't do anything except honk. I do have all do POVs that shows that i am not following her. And she trimmed the footage.

I am typing on the phone so i can not reveal the original footage until tomorrow.

At the moment someone else rammed her car in the garage. And she yelled at both. When she saw me that i am there, she instantly yelled and insult me. Which i think it was OOCly. After that i was trying to give her the explanation that i did not ram her. She called me stupid and kick me out of the organization. In my POV everything is still stand there. Like i said i will conduct a detailed report for everything happend so far.

As everyone can see, people standing against me but I am just bymyself, defending myself.

And xpoler, if Gabi is clean, if Gabi doesn't do anything relevant to favouritsm, she can clean herself. Everyone in this thread talks about Gabi. But its not about that. Its about my OOCly toxicness.

Stop trimming, cutting and putting here an half evidence or proofs of the situations.

I will gather everything tomorrow and open a clean report file.

Except, I wont include any private messages.

Thanks.

Gabi Tosca

Ex Chief Of Police
Player
I did not followed her. I was at the garage to paint my car. Then I saw her. Didn't do anything except honk. I do have all do POVs that shows that i am not following her. And she trimmed the footage.

I am typing on the phone so i can not reveal the original footage until tomorrow.

At the moment someone else rammed her car in the garage. And she yelled at both. When she saw me that i am there, she instantly yelled and insult me. Which i think it was OOCly. After that i was trying to give her the explanation that i did not ram her. She called me stupid and kick me out of the organization. In my POV everything is still stand there. Like i said i will conduct a detailed report for everything happend so far.

As everyone can see, people standing against me but I am just bymyself, defending myself.

And xpoler, if Gabi is clean, if Gabi doesn't do anything relevant to favouritsm, she can clean herself. Everyone in this thread talks about Gabi. But its not about that. Its about my OOCly toxicness.

Stop trimming, cutting and putting here an half evidence or proofs of the situations.

I will gather everything tomorrow and open a clean report file.

Except, I wont include any private messages.

Thanks.
my guy i punish people for favouritism for example harry when he was major and promoting his friends so i deal with that shit

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report
Evidence uploaded to other sources
upload images to imgur, videos to youtube
Please Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint

And file a new complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom