Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Lapara Joe
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 22, 2021
Time of violation
4:40
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p7fI1euULI

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Imagine black mailing people to remove forum post or you will report their members kinda cringe boys i see 14k must be down bad.

Ksav

Player
Player
Oh and how can I forget MEDAL.TV RECORDS YOUR ENTIRE DESKTOP😂 so you would have been able to see the “cheats”

terozero

Player
Player
Hey whats good my boy Lapara fucking Joe, glad you could try to get your revenge report, well I guess the server be buggin because everybody now a days taking 200 damage.
Nevertheless, you ain't catching me lacking here's my POV even from the other kills
-- Other kills
-- Lapara Joe getting dropped

And last but not least, admin or no admin, blue or red I do not give a fuck, this aim tracking is through a fucking bush and smoother than vegan butter aint no buddy telling me this not a controller or some fuck shit.

terozero

Player
Player
Also Ksav lets quiet now buddy, here is a report on the same guy reporting me who is clearly in his feelings, stop this idea that it's all 14k triads getting reported and go back to playing fortnite.

laparajoe

Player
Player
you talk too much tee roger just show pov and keep it moving its not revenge report its just u took 2 70dmg and some

Ksav

Player
Player
Also Ksav lets quiet now buddy, here is a report on the same guy reporting me who is clearly in his feelings, stop this idea that it's all 14k triads getting reported and go back to playing fortnite.
Bruh for starters my Lil bro plays Fortnite no me I’m not 9🤣 second of all ur taste of music is ass.

Jesterrr

Player
Player
Bahahaha nice fucking aimbot in your own report aint no way bruh 💀💀

Bruh for starters my Lil bro plays Fortnite no me I’m not 9🤣 second of all ur taste of music is ass.
Shut up kid you definitely listen to indian music and you 100% play fortnite don't deny it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom