Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Lapara Joe
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 22, 2021
Time of violation
4:40
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p7fI1euULI

Zander Lacoste

Blocked
Blocked
I don’t think my friend here Tee Has hacks or any Health hacks, it might just be his Major Ping and Delay

Bannable

Player
Player
Nah the aimbot probs glitched out and stopped registering his shots.

Ksav

Player
Player
Bahahaha nice fucking aimbot in your own report aint no way bruh 💀💀

Shut up kid you definitely listen to indian music and you 100% play fortnite don't deny it.
Bro who hurt u😂 that Indian shit fire tf u talkin bout!

Ksav

Player
Player
Nah shut up bruh "kEeP tHe nEgAtiViTy tO yOurSelf" you sound like my fucking kindergarten teacher get off the forums fatty
Dude those ooc insults rlly hurt my friends feelings you should rlly stop it’s not nice:(

Ksav

Player
Player
Nah shut up bruh "kEeP tHe nEgAtiViTy tO yOurSelf" you sound like my fucking kindergarten teacher get off the forums fatty
How dare you call my friend ash noor a fatty😡 he’s trying his hardest on that treadmill!! NOT NICE!!!

GreyAsh

Joey Yeager - 208
Player
It scares me how you think this is cheating or even suspicious of cheats when he dies right afterwards, dsync is obviously broken on this server right now and you crying about the smallest thing when he dies a second later. Move on this is your 2nd cheating report that is gonna get denied in the past couple days. Just stop reporting when the person dies a second later, your ping is obviously bad. #gotsmoked

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
I would like ID 3156 POV of this incident.

You have 24 hours to give this POV.

I will be unlocking this thread to allow him to place his POV here.

ANY OFF TOPIC CONVERSATION AND ANY RESPONSE AT ALL UNLESS IT IS FORM ID 3156 WILL RESULT IN FORUM ACCOUNT BAN.

terozero

Player
Player
Hello Zema I've already posted my pov, its on the first page, if you need any more, I can provide extended POV

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Hello Zema I've already posted my pov, its on the first page, if you need any more, I can provide extended POV
Thank you. I did not see it, sorry.

This is why I do not like when people flood threads with off topic comments. Makes it difficult to actually address the issue.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
The administrator has the right to refuse to consider the complaint if:
  • The complaint contains insults, impertinence or inadequacy;
Complaint Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom