Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

lswonz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Fatih Furkan Bilen
2. Your age - 26
3. Time zone - GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day - 4-5
Hrs
5. Your Discord - pilotfatih#9850
6. Your Nickname - Oben Ocleander
7. Your ID - 32397

Leader of LSPD.

Hello. This is about my 5th month in LSPD. As far as I have observed so far, I have witnessed that LSPD leaders generally make friend favorism instead of their main focus. I have never seen the LSPD leaders of this time come and ask a normal officer, what is the deficiencies of your department or what are you dissatisfied with, and take steps for the development of LSPD.
I witnessed that people I never knew came to high ranks in a short time for some reason. At the moment, there are many higher-ranking officers in the LSPD than the lower-ranks. I will do my best to correct this erratic course and make the LSPD the best unit among all units.

Improving Roleplay

I will select only good mic people to be officer.
I will talk with majors and do regular trainings in week.
I will listen complains and patrol with officer whenever possible.
I will regulate rankings and stop friend favorism in LSPD.
I will create welcoming and air division to organization to make sure officers can help every citizen who visits LPSD. Air division is needed beause there was a situation that 2 officers taken hostage bcs of low flight. I will make rules about it.

It's good to trust people, but it's better to control them!
Mainly LSPD needs a person that benefit for organization. I will make great LSPD again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom