Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finley

Well Known member
Player
nHMebZr.png

1. Your name IRL - Ishan Aditya
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - IST(GMT + 5:30)
4. Average online per day - 10-11 Hrs
5. Your Discord - Ishan Aditya#0007
6. Your Nickname - Finley Thakur
7. Your ID - 78123

Additional Information
1.Leader of Los Santos Police Department
2.Why do you want to become the leader of this specific organization?

Working 7 terms continuously in LSPD has made me capable of taking up the control of the wonderful organization LSPD.
I was the Head of FTO of LSPD in Eklavyas term and at this point I feel like I have to take more responsibilities for city

1.First of all , I would like to become Chief of LSPD.Because I have been HC in most of the Legal orgs ( DA in SAHP , 00 Agent FIB & Major in LSPD) and earned my position by pure dedication and commitment towards my fellow officers and organization.
The most problem I saw in LSPD was activity in the morning shift which would be fixed once I become leader because I have several people to help in that , another thing which was poor in last 2 terms was recruitment and training branch which is the backbone of any organization and if it goes down whole org would suffer the consequences. When I was chosen Head of FTO in Eklavyas term everyone just started saying that it was favoritism but once I started working everyone start forgetting about that as I brought new easy and leaner training process which helped Trainee's to become more confident aand now I just wanna take a step further and become Chief so I can fix all divisions and bring LSPD on same heights as It was!

2.Secondly , I would like to change things going on in IA(Internal Affairs) which should be the most working and crucial work to do in a org. In previous terms IA was just a division who doesn't do any works but In my term IA would be focusing on case files , bodycam requests , routine checks on officers and proper search of the vehicles or employee searches at the PD property.
I will personally deal with internal affairs and organize IA plus I will also establish new strike system and a strong policy for LSPD s professional behavior.
If IA works properly it will make communication and relationship between officers more fluent and make them trustworthy towards each other.

3.Lastly, the LSPD has a great future ahead with a good leadership guidance, which I am sure I would provide and make LSPD work to its fullest capability. A good leader always boosts the morale and encourages the officers to work properly and happily.
I would keep the best HC under me to manage the staffs and make sure that they are patrolling or responding properly.
Few names to be mentioned: Head of Staff Eklavya thakur , Major of FTO Waseem Meeran , Head of detectives steve haines , head of swat john marshal and many more

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.

I have several ideas to improve rp in this org.
I would make some things change which would make the rp of Grand RP better too

I would make sure that officers would follow the arrest procedure properly and make it more RPly.I would make people use the mugh shots in LSPD before arresting someone and make them follow the procedure from cuffing the person till putting him/her in jumpsuit. I would like to have a good relationship between all orgs and want as less conflicts . To handle the cases properly and professionally.

1. In previous term Academy section and videos for trainees was implemented , but I would like to take it one more step further.

2. I would be make ranking system more realistic and professional and as that every officer would be excited to have next rank & work more harder , bonuses will be given most of times to any individual, everyone is equal in my eyes and I want everyone to get the rank they deserve.

3.I would make meeting sessions more often so that each one of the officers can give there positive and negative views to make any changes and how the org is working currently

4. I would like to make rp of patrolling in this city more professional and due to that we would be dividing the grand city into some sectors and it would be patrolled by officers of different rank plus we would be implementing Canine Units (K-9) which will make more attention towards the PD and everyone would like to join

I am very enthusiastic and I am a team player who works with upmost optimism and I will make LSPD officers proud of me as a good leader. I know you guys will make the correct decision.

Yours Truly,
Finley Thakur

Finley

Well Known member
Player
Notes: I know I would be rejected again for punishment history but as you could see that I didnt got any punishment from part 1 month and my term in vagos was well and due to that everyone wants me to become leader in LSPD now I, else its your choice

Arnav Negi

HIGH COMMAND OF EMS
Blocked
nHMebZr.png

2. Your age - 19
7. Your ID - 78123

Additional Information

Working 7 terms continuously in LSPD has made me capable of taking up the control of the wonderful organization LSPD.
I was the Head of FTO of LSPD in Eklavyas term and at this point I feel like I have to take more responsibilities for city

1.First of all , I would like to become Chief of LSPD.Because I have been HC in most of the Legal orgs ( DA in SAHP , 00 Agent FIB & Major in LSPD) and earned my position by pure dedication and commitment towards my fellow officers and organization.
The most problem I saw in LSPD was activity in the morning shift which would be fixed once I become leader because I have several people to help in that , another thing which was poor in last 2 terms was recruitment and training branch which is the backbone of any organization and if it goes down whole org would suffer the consequences. When I was chosen Head of FTO in Eklavyas term everyone just started saying that it was favoritism but once I started working everyone start forgetting about that as I brought new easy and leaner training process which helped Trainee's to become more confident aand now I just wanna take a step further and become Chief so I can fix all divisions and bring LSPD on same heights as It was!

2.Secondly , I would like to change things going on in IA(Internal Affairs) which should be the most working and crucial work to do in a org. In previous terms IA was just a division who doesn't do any works but In my term IA would be focusing on case files , bodycam requests , routine checks on officers and proper search of the vehicles or employee searches at the PD property.
I will personally deal with internal affairs and organize IA plus I will also establish new strike system and a strong policy for LSPD s professional behavior.
If IA works properly it will make communication and relationship between officers more fluent and make them trustworthy towards each other.

3.Lastly, the LSPD has a great future ahead with a good leadership guidance, which I am sure I would provide and make LSPD work to its fullest capability. A good leader always boosts the morale and encourages the officers to work properly and happily.
I would keep the best HC under me to manage the staffs and make sure that they are patrolling or responding properly.
Few names to be mentioned: Head of Staff Eklavya thakur , Major of FTO Waseem Meeran , Head of detectives steve haines , head of swat john marshal and many more

I would make sure that officers would follow the arrest procedure properly and make it more RPly.I would make people use the mugh shots in LSPD before arresting someone and make them follow the procedure from cuffing the person till putting him/her in jumpsuit. I would like to have a good relationship between all orgs and want as less conflicts . To handle the cases properly and professionally.

1. In previous term Academy section and videos for trainees was implemented , but I would like to take it one more step further.

2. I would be make ranking system more realistic and professional and as that every officer would be excited to have next rank & work more harder , bonuses will be given most of times to any individual, everyone is equal in my eyes and I want everyone to get the rank they deserve.

3.I would make meeting sessions more often so that each one of the officers can give there positive and negative views to make any changes and how the org is working currently

4. I would like to make rp of patrolling in this city more professional and due to that we would be dividing the grand city into some sectors and it would be patrolled by officers of different rank plus we would be implementing Canine Units (K-9) which will make more attention towards the PD and everyone would like to join

I am very enthusiastic and I am a team player who works with upmost optimism and I will make LSPD officers proud of me as a good leader. I know you guys will make the correct decision.

Yours Truly,
Finley Thakur
+1 He is very hardworking guy , I was with him in LSPD and Vagos he by himself managed the work of 3 guyz.

priyansh

Player
Player
nHMebZr.png

2. Your age - 19
7. Your ID - 78123

Additional Information

Yours Truly,
Finley Thakur
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom