Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
William Miller
Administrators nickname
State Curators
Date
Sep 26, 2021
Time
0:00
Proofs
None

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Im making a complaint against state curators because its not right to open applications when the leader has no strikes and they follow a system austin made where if an org doesnt disband leader gets to transfer leadership to whoever they want, since the start of flan's term we always had trouble with admin's from admin's being biased until blamed for stuff that we can't control

1. When flan became leader an admin tried to be biased and have someone target our leader
2. Opening applications because our org is short staffed and they want someone to solve it austin said himself that all the organization are short staffed and im 100% sure that someone that wasn't in ems can't fix it or someone that is in ems but never really worked will
3. The reason every org is short staffed is because school is starting and not everyone can work all the time and we are the only org that runs 24/7 and we didn't have a problem with staff until you guys added a hospital that a lot of people dislike and is few blocks away from pill box and you guys didn't even tell us or our curators and then blame us for it and another reason we are short staffed is the law you guys have in the city
4. You guys opened applications to find someone to solve it right? How are they gonna solve it if we already asked our employees,admins and citizen but none of them know how? Right now we are inviting families as usually people like to work together so that might solve it
5. I believe the way we do applications for orgs and gangs is wrong and it should change if someone wasn't interested in joining when there was a leader why should they have a chance to apply when they werent interested and why can people who never joined the org have the ability to apply and become leader just by knowing some rules that they can see 24/7 a chief should be chosen from its own organization they should choose someone who actually works and tries not some random who knows nothing about the org or how the system of the organization works especially EMS some admins saw our system and they were confused on how it works as they weren't trained for it so imagine adding a leader who knows nothing
5. You guys transfer leadership if org doesn't disband so why did you guys not do it for EMS
6. Each admin was giving us threats and tell us to do something and then have another admin tell us to do the other thing instead so which admin should we listen to we can't do 2 things that are opposite to each other can we?
7. Weve been having problems with everything that is being added to EMS crashes at the hospitals,hearing each other even though in other hospitals, beds and wheelchair that people abuse to go through walls,hospital with no vehicles,no parking for EMS but every other org has one,teleportation bugs,rentals spawning in our garage,etc... when are those going to be fixed theyve been here for months now? And all our employees hate them
8. I still want Avi as our curator as he is an amazing person but i believe you guys should change the way you do applications and shouldn't have opened EMS applications and have leadership transferred instead even if i don't get it i don't care atleast i want one our employees or HC to get it not a stranger

I want someone higher than a curator to handle this and please don't close the forum if someone wanna reply they can even if they aren't related and if you guys need proof of something i can give

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Im making a complaint against state curators because its not right to open applications when the leader has no strikes and they follow a system austin made where if an org doesnt disband leader gets to transfer leadership to whoever they want, since the start of flan's term we always had trouble with admin's from admin's being biased until blamed for stuff that we can't control

1. When flan became leader an admin tried to be biased and have someone target our leader
2. Opening applications because our org is short staffed and they want someone to solve it austin said himself that all the organization are short staffed and im 100% sure that someone that wasn't in ems can't fix it or someone that is in ems but never really worked will
3. The reason every org is short staffed is because school is starting and not everyone can work all the time and we are the only org that runs 24/7 and we didn't have a problem with staff until you guys added a hospital that a lot of people dislike and is few blocks away from pill box and you guys didn't even tell us or our curators and then blame us for it and another reason we are short staffed is the law you guys have in the city
4. You guys opened applications to find someone to solve it right? How are they gonna solve it if we already asked our employees,admins and citizen but none of them know how? Right now we are inviting families as usually people like to work together so that might solve it
5. I believe the way we do applications for orgs and gangs is wrong and it should change if someone wasn't interested in joining when there was a leader why should they have a chance to apply when they werent interested and why can people who never joined the org have the ability to apply and become leader just by knowing some rules that they can see 24/7 a chief should be chosen from its own organization they should choose someone who actually works and tries not some random who knows nothing about the org or how the system of the organization works especially EMS some admins saw our system and they were confused on how it works as they weren't trained for it so imagine adding a leader who knows nothing
5. You guys transfer leadership if org doesn't disband so why did you guys not do it for EMS
6. Each admin was giving us threats and tell us to do something and then have another admin tell us to do the other thing instead so which admin should we listen to we can't do 2 things that are opposite to each other can we?
7. Weve been having problems with everything that is being added to EMS crashes at the hospitals,hearing each other even though in other hospitals, beds and wheelchair that people abuse to go through walls,hospital with no vehicles,no parking for EMS but every other org has one,teleportation bugs,rentals spawning in our garage,etc... when are those going to be fixed theyve been here for months now? And all our employees hate them
8. I still want Avi as our curator as he is an amazing person but i believe you guys should change the way you do applications and shouldn't have opened EMS applications and have leadership transferred instead even if i don't get it i don't care atleast i want one our employees or HC to get it not a stranger

I want someone higher than a curator to handle this and please don't close the forum if someone wanna reply they can even if they aren't related and if you guys need proof of something i can give
+ can we get events all orgs, gangs, and unofficial orgs get events from the events menu except EMS and we are the most important org but we still get nothing I'm not sure why but it's very unfair and wrong

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Good afternoon. I would like to mention a few points. First of all Avi asked me to open up applications based on the fact that you are short staff and he does not see the deputy as the future leader of EMS. Unfortunately it is up to curator to decide wtheher the leadership should be passed or not. Avi gave you a chance when the new hospital opened and did not give you any warnings as he wanted you to succeed. Unfortunately the org has failed to do that. Closed! For further offtop on this topic I will ban your forum account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom