Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dogukan Hound
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 12, 2022
Time of violation
01:10
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We3lqnjt0gw

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Not providing FULL POV in the next response will lead to punishment of event rules 1.7

ShamzyZero

Player
Player
Not providing FULL POV in the next response will lead to punishment of event rules 1.7
idk first you don't specify where you want the pov from I provide pov until he died and stopped shooting me. And then after that I provide it's been 48h and I provided what they needed that I tagged bullets in the start.
- Look what they made the forum about. Which I gave 1 min before.

And than 48h after I have provided the pov you request again the full pov how is that it's been more than 48 hours?
I provided upon what was requested and then you ask again for pov again of full event 48h later.

Not to be disrespectful but respectfully I did do everything what was asked for and did give my side of the pov I did not get shoot in the start there is no reason to request pov you can see my health and you can look at his pov three is nothing about it.

Last edited:

ShamzyZero

Player
Player
If I get a event rule 1.7 for this it will be unfair and unjustified. Because I gave what was requested and admin is requesting pov for no reason there is no need for pov request but did I give the pov of me and his interaction yes I did!!!!

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
48 hours or not, you did not delete your POV after knowing that you 'provided it'
do not try to go around it
you simply are now making excuses,
I do not think you have the full POV, I'm suspecting hiding drug effects.
you do not have the full POV = event rules 1.7 its very simple.
I will give you the last chance, 3 hours​

ShamzyZero

Player
Player
48 hours or not, you did not delete your POV after knowing that you 'provided it'
do not try to go around it
you simply are now making excuses,
I do not think you have the full POV, I'm suspecting hiding drug effects.
you do not have the full POV = event rules 1.7 its very simple.
I will give you the last chance, 3 hours​
I did delete my pov after I provided it. Stop making accusations and assumptions. I provided what was asked for in the first place and I deleted the pov after 48 hours. I followed what was asked and did provide so. You can't ask me for the full pov after asking me for the situation which I provided and then ask for for the full pov 48 hours after that's ridiculous there is rules for this. If I get a 1.7 event rule it will be unjustfied and a t complaint made because no player is obligated to hold pov for longer than 48 hours.

Please read what the thread was made upon and I did fulfill that in my pov which I provided just because brotherhood is media does not mean they can request any pov and you had not even seen the pov of the brotherhood guy because you thought I died and requested my pov on zero cause. Respectfully

ShamzyZero

Player
Player
And what you do here at the last give me 3 hours in the middle of the night to give my pov is also totally unacceptable. Server works on eu time most of the player base at 2 am server time is sleeping.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
Also, the forum has been open for 3 days... I don't understand why this much opportunity is provided... It should have been punished long ago. I still respect your decision and look forward to seeing a POV

ShamzyZero

Player
Player
Also, the forum has been open for 3 days... I don't understand why this much opportunity is provided... It should have been punished long ago. I still respect your decision and look forward to seeing a POV
Open for 3 days were I provided my pov which was requested then 48h later after I have deleted all my povs you come again and ask me for full pov that's absurd

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence I have decided to Accept this report
ID 159130 will receive punishment for event rules 1.7, for not providing full POV​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom