Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed MASS RULEBREAK | Falcon Crime Family (133022, 83148, 144027, 62661)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dee Ping
Suspect ID
62661, 83148, 133022
Date of violation
Jun 12, 2022
Time of violation
7:42
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3BO5mIN3QA

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
6.8 It is restricted to do any amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person(e.g. spitting, sexual animations and etc) | BAN 3-7 days
- ID 133022 Masturbating onto my corpse
- ID 83148 Masturbating onto my corpse
- ID 144027 Spitting onto my corpse

6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN
- ID 62661 RDMing with no Demands

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
6.8 It is restricted to do any amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person(e.g. spitting, sexual animations and etc) | BAN 3-7 days
- ID 133022 Masturbating onto my corpse
- ID 83148 Masturbating onto my corpse
- ID 144027 Spitting onto my corpse

6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN
- ID 62661 RDMing with no Demands

Actually u were told to leave u leave come back pulling ur gun out that is a threat after u were told to leave..
As for the one that did the sex act we corrected and punished with in the family and the admin should punish the two who did accordingly. They should not have don't that i was don't when i did not see the have POV as proof if needed..

You really gotta stop provoking the family on ur twink.. Why dont u come on ur main account anymore?

Last edited:

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
Actually u were told to leave u leave come back pulling ur gun out that is a threat after u were told to leave..

You really gotta stop provoking the family on ur twink.. Why dont u come on ur main account anymore?
that is completely different situation, you gave no demands to the guy you shot in the clip I linked..

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
this is the same situation u never left. Cause ur friends with u start shooting from the mountain than u started shooting.. Just waiting on there POV
you shot the guy on tthe road with no demands

Big stan

Player
Player
This is his 2nd thread from my family and 3rd in overall in last 24 hours this guys is determined to ruin rp experience for everyone , such a sad Little chicken

Papi Luis

Player
Player
Your such a sad human being chicky I hope one day you grow up but until then keep trying to destroy my family it’s probably the only productive thing you do all day anyway🤣

Nastytaker

Player
Player
Your such a sad human being chicky I hope one day you grow up but until then keep trying to destroy my family it’s probably the only productive thing you do all day anyway🤣
Chicky definitely stalks girls that smiled at him by accident lmaoo

Big stan

Player
Player
Just a question your name isn't Dee ping as far as i am correct your name is falcon killer.

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
your family shot first my man
This is admin deciet ypu shot first before you clipped the clip you just posted moron. Admins please look into this admin deciet right here which is a bannable offence here you see him shooting me first

He doesnt show the incedent which happened where they shot at me first before the pov here

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
OOC insults admin please look into this

6.10 It is prohibited to move IC situations to OOC(e.g Insulting someone in Discord Chat relating to an IC situation). Any instances of this will be punished in Discord as well as In-Game Bans. | Ban 1-7 days

Last edited:

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
Can the admins please do something about the weirdo who just can’t leave me alone and my family..
This is ruining my RP and I’m honestly at my last straw with this kid!! Ever since he start coming around the house he provokes members just to make forum reports.. and get the family In trouble… The family never had so many reports until he start coming around.. we have a lot of new members that we are trying to train. 300-400+ members and he is making it hard to train then when provoking people that don’t know the ins and outs of the city..
**Admins Please Help**

Last edited:

Nastytaker

Player
Player
OOC insults admin please look into this

6.10 It is prohibited to move IC situations to OOC(e.g Insulting someone in Discord Chat relating to an IC situation). Any instances of this will be punished in Discord as well as In-Game Bans. | Ban 1-7 days
Ooc insult or fact statement? Every org or family you have been kick from which is all of them, you stalk outside of and provoke. Bloods, ballas, lspd, doc, west, falcon everything I've known you in. Definitely a stalker

Papi Luis

Player
Player
This man is a straight creep 🤣 chicky bro get some help I feel like u might be taking out your irl “life” problems out on us go see a therapist or something 🤣 self indulging narcissist 🤦🏽‍♂️ Ima be straight if this chicky guy dosent stop I’m legit leaving this city and all the donations I make in this city I will make in a another that’s not Grand this is ridiculous this guys takes the whole fun experience of RP out of it. Also he’s meta gaming and fail rp with the simple facts he uses his twink account to finish his problems when his main gets banned for a few days. Like can we please take care of this falcon has never had this many issues till this guy started provoking us and starting bull shit

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
This man is a straight creep 🤣 chicky bro get some help I feel like u might be taking out your irl “life” problems out on us go see a therapist or something 🤣 self indulging narcissist 🤦🏽‍♂️ Ima be straight if this chicky guy dosent stop I’m legit leaving this city and all the donations I make in this city I will make in a another that’s not Grand this is ridiculous this guys takes the whole fun experience of RP out of it. Also he’s meta gaming and fail rp with the simple facts he uses his twink account to finish his problems when his main gets banned for a few days. Like can we please take care of this falcon has never had this many issues till this guy started provoking us and starting bull shit
first off nice OOC insults.. second off, my main accounts not banned and never has been due to issues with your family.. If anything your family are the ones that are ruining the RP experience be continuing to break rules that the server lays out. You constantly are failRP. You are the ones provoking. I might leave the city due to your family being so toxic

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
first off nice OOC insults.. second off, my main accounts not banned and never has been due to issues with your family.. If anything your family are the ones that are ruining the RP experience be continuing to break rules that the server lays out. You constantly are failRP. You are the ones provoking. I might leave the city due to your family being so toxic
Bro seriously, u where in the family before and that’s when the issues started with u.

But ever since u left the family on bad terms u keep doin this as if u getting back at Falcon in OOC forums.

Then u cause issues IC by baiting new members to break rules even thought u know they are learning. Instead of teaching them u report them.. that great for the player base on this server.. teach before u punish.

So Before that there have nvr been any issues with u and this family.. But all of a sudden u and ur family / friends are the only ones reporting us OOC right aftr provoking in city IC..

Last edited:

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
Bro seriously, u where in the family ever since u left in bad terms u keep doin this.. Before that there have nvr been any issues..
yeah agreed, after you forced the 100 recruits I recruited to pay you 150k extortion fee a week or force them to slave in plantation on a daily basis or get demoted because you literally wouldn't take my advice. Then you begin to call my black friend racist terms and call me OOC names for literally helping your family the best I could. How thick headed are you? I'm going to try to raid your family and steal your panels of corse I am. There is IC beef and I want to raid your family

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
yeah agreed, after you forced the 100 recruits I recruited to pay you 150k extortion fee a week or force them to slave in plantation on a daily basis or get demoted because you literally wouldn't take my advice. Then you begin to call my black friend racist terms and call me OOC names for literally helping your family the best I could. How thick headed are you? I'm going to try to raid your family and steal your panels of corse I am. There is IC beef and I want to raid your family
I’m sry U not in the family anymore.. But that doesn’t give u a right to harass me or my members like this..!!!
This iS just plain harassment at this point!!
But to ur lie no one is forced to do anything.. we all have choices.. u don’t like to wrk or do events then leave..
And no member in my family to this day has ever been forced to pay any money.. I actually pay the members

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
We don’t panels bro. We stopped planting panels at the house cause of the raids like a week ago.. so now u assuming we have panels and kill us.. The family got a warning cause of x members doing that so u should prob stop .. So basically you are just plainly harassing the members and me at this point..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom