Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Requesting to remove or reduce my ban for 6.3 General Rule By james pluxury

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Phantom Sole
Administrators nickname
james pluxury
Date
Jun 10, 2022
Time
19:50
Proofs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_lZ3gR4fVjGW2bGRlNR5i-ZBofGRsuj7/view?usp=sharing

Phantom Sole

Player
Player
I am sorry about doing it after 1 day but i was out of town because of irl stuff so this is late but . I am honestly ashamed of myself for stealing from my wonder full organization National Gard . I humbly apologize for my doings . Before this i was very respected among all my friends and coworks in NG and i am very proud of that but now all of them are ashamed of me because they never thought i out of all people will do that . I know what i did was wrong but i never let anything hinder my dedication toward my work and my duty as NG member . I am very sorry about all what happened and i would like to request to remove or reduce my ban and my blacklist from NG as i want to work with my fellow NG Members again with even greater dedication and resolve . I assure u that if u decide to give me another change i will prove it to u and i wont do anything like this again . And for my last request please try to remove how to earn money in ng video from Grand RP official channel that where i got the idea to do it .
Thank you for your time and i hope you can forgive me and give me another change .

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom