Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tuna_Boss
Suspect ID
116465 - 164876
Date of violation
Jun 16, 2022
Time of violation
0:12
Proofs
https://youtu.be/xIF9r47m2ZQ

Lifediff

Thats life in the Ghetto Do or die
Player
like i said on the other report. kill my family members for no reason and when i fck u up call it rdm and i will fcking murder u or anyone from ur family everytime i see u in my property, tried to talk to ur leader and seems like he doesnt care, but dw ill take care of you guys 🚬🚬

Lifediff

Player
and nice heli vdm and nice redux u have.

Tunahan Hell

Player
Player
like i said on the other report. kill my family members for no reason and when i fck u up call it rdm and i will fcking murder u or anyone from ur family everytime i see u in my property, tried to talk to ur leader and seems like he doesnt care, but dw ill take care of you guys 🚬🚬

If you have a problem bro, post it on the forum. Your family is starting the problems. If you come for no reason and kill me, I'll post it on the forum. And please don't swear while talking on the forum. It's disrespectful to the admins.

Lifediff

Player
already got 5 of you warnings and 2 blocked and now i feel sry for u guys thats why im killing you instead of reporting i call that mercy and stop planting solars on my house to get ur self a reason to rdm us 😘

Tunahan Hell

Player
Player
already got 5 of you warnings and 2 blocked and now i feel sry for u guys thats why im killing you instead of reporting i call that mercy and stop planting solars on my house to get ur self a reason to rdm us 😘
Let's leave that to the gods.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 116465 will receive a punishment for rdm

ID 138501 will receive a punishment for illegal redux avoiding effects

Closed

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect feel free to file admin complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom