Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sunset_Boss
Administrators nickname
Mazhor_Pluxury
Date
Jun 16, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/xEB76I9

SunSet Tuna

Player
Player
Dear admin. I was suspended for 60 days for illegal mod use today. My goal was just to increase FPS in the game. And I didn't know it was forbidden. Because I know everyone uses it. I don't know the difference with mine. please remove my warning and i will remove the mod in the game. I will send you a video. (As to whether I removed it or not.)
I am bound by the game rules. I just didn't know that mods would create warnings..

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
1. You were banned by me not mazhor
2. It is forbidden to evade effects of any kind including: death, cocaine, weed.

SunSet Tuna

Player
Player
Yes, I'm sorry larry admin
I didn't know and I canceled the mod now
sorry about that i didn't even think the mod helped me. I just wanted to increase FPS.

SunSet Tuna

Player
Player
1. You were banned by me not mazhor
2. It is forbidden to evade effects of any kind including: death, cocaine, weed.

I verified the files and the mod is closed, I will not open a mod again. I thought it was the right thing just because I knew everyone was using it. I guess what I'm missing is that the screen doesn't go black when I die.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
as ban will end u will continue to play with CLEAn game without some CHEAT redux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom