Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Austin Highlife
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 30, 2021
Time of violation
11:00
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/13m6bu7

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
I honestly expected this to happen to me seeing as how biography's are public. I do wish to note here as well that Maxwell Hartman and I got along well BEFORE I made my biography for my character. Even to far as having some personal discussions with him and based off my experience with him, I know he crawls the forums/discord and reads almost everything. Tickets, complaints, suggestions, biographys. Nothing wrong with it as I did when I had access to discord. Until I started to suspect him of having read my bio and started to change his behavior around and towards me the moment I had posted that biography. Along with all the stuff I am about to explain, I am almost positive Maxwell Hartman used out of character information to influence his decision making IC and start suspecting me, in hopes to catch me, because I assume he read my biography.

Ever since I was taken in and hired on by Trey into SAHP on the 14th of April. I was always doing great on duty and active, had a great time with the guys and there was no issues, was friends with everyone and interactive with one another, as explained was even on good terms with maxwell (he even came to me for suggestions on photo advice) . Fast forward to Papi Gordo taking chief positions and everyone is discussing about how they are being promoted and how I was going to be to. I was happy and felt honored as I never asked or did I, at the time, believe I was fit for it but I settled into the spot and it was perfect for me. I didn't want to go any higher and it felt very much suited to how I was, always wanted to try and allow the other members to have a good time and do their job, can't be done when there's no one around that is able to teach, direct and rearm units professionally. I was doing well but I realized I couldn't find an incentive to push myself further so I took to the biographs for our characters and decided to be a crooked cop, to add more to my RP. I just wanted to have fun.

The moment this was submitted and up public for all to see, I immediately noticed the change in a few of our members in SAHP as if they had some knowledge on me. Still my bio was not accepted and I was a good employee and was on duty doing perfectly fine. The next day, before my bio was approved, there was an announcement made in the dept by shaun and it was obviously about me and a specific situation while I was on duty, whatever I got upset because i know i did nothing wrong and voiced out that it was totally unprofessional and clearly directed for me and gave the suggestion/appearance to others I did something wrong when I had not. Screenshot Screenshot Screenshot Which was unfair towards me. Shaun was leader of SWAT team inside of SAHP at the moment. He was capable of only removing/stripping me of the SWAT rank, which I had expected and was totally okay with. This was NOT the case. I was demoted entirely down to corporal 1, having been the same rank as someone who has just joined for just under a week. It was a huge hit to me as I had put a lot of time into the department and failed to understand why or what reason there was for my demotion, I inquired about it and it was to show an "example" which was not explained to me or at least there was no proper reason. From the conversation I had with Papi about it, IC, it was stated that this was an example that people "dont rank up quickly" and "Don't talk to higher ups like that" which in the first place was OOC conversation so their rank literally means nothing. So I started to ask myself what, why, how did that make sense. Screenshot and started to suspect Maxwell Hartman was acting on out of character info on me. The reasoning for my demotion was to "show/prove an example" which honestly I feel was a lie due to these reasons and that for an entire week the dept was complaining that NO ONE was around to rearm them during the times I WAS online and on duty. Crippling the dept and forcing some to feel that they can't go on duty and many asking as to why people are being promoted so fast (proving to me that the reasoning for my demotion was a LIE). I have had many discussions with the many of the deputy's and corporals about it who are active, even specific Higher ranking officers that were in agreeance, when I was active. Demoting me made no sense when thinking about the reasoning I was given compared to the result, unless you think of it as a way that maxwell used it to keep my access to things low because he knew i was crooked. If people "don't rank up quickly" then... why is it when I had 100+ hours logged of duty means I will be the same rank as others with just under 40 hours or even less and even others who had less hours, less knowledgeable and professional were higher ranking than me. Here's a quick list of a few things too.

1) I was already logging my duty logs 90% of the time which was already a good ratio compared to everyone that was logging their shifts. High Command rarely even made log of anything, if they did so AT ALL. (HC seemed to be immune to logging duty logs, weapon logs, etc)
2) I was responsibly logging weapon supply before my demotion
3) Many recruits had learned a lot from me and I took many of them out on ride alongs almost any chance I had
4) I had handled majority of my situations very collective and presented myself professionally and proper.
5) I had personally told them, before anyone asked, that I have been less active than usually just due to irl stuff (which I even had personal talk with maxwell, explaining my IRL issues, prior to him starting to message me in my dm's about me only being on duty for shorter time than usual)
6) Maxwell started to, what I feel was harassing, message me in my private message about only being on duty for 45 minutes or an hour, when even a day prior or two you could see in my duty logs I was active for more than just an hour Screenshot
7) Ignoring the discussion we had prior to him starting to question my activeness that explained what was going on in my IRL
8) illegally searched me without consent prior to rearming me, questioning as to why I took 240 bullets Screenshot then proceeded to LIE about how "we search everyone before we rearm them" and the "policy" when in weapon logs people consistently took out 200 bullets or around that
9) High Command and even SGTs Didn't log their weapon logs/duty logs proper either (which is why I was asked to hand in my badge, I was never kicked from SAHP)
10) Maxwell himself rarely logged weapon logs proper, only start to when I had consistently brought the fact up throughout my time at SAHP that Majority of High Command and High Ranking Officers DO NOT log properly.
11) Anytime I addressed the issue with a supportive discussion from my end, it was always shut down

So finally it came down to today, I eventually went down for a nap as I was up all night and wanted to do some events with the guys that played during the day so I went to recharge. I loaded in at the station (no premium so I lose equipment when I spawn anywhere) and when I went to go toggle my GPS to show org employees i noticed my name right there and my rank set to trainee, was brought up to an office room with papi and maxwell. Had the discussion that my posted logs didnt match with the dept logs and that was suspicious but papi didnt wanna look into it and didnt want to get fib involved so he gave me the choice to hand in my badge and he wasn't going to blacklist me or tell other orgs. Already demoted, knowing I can't fight to get my rank back because it has already been stripped before any discussion and I already pointed out in the discussion at this point that the same shit goes on with the others, they do not log their stuff proper or at all half the time. It was completely disregarded. Indicating they just wanted me out. Specifically I feel maxwell was the main motivator/influencer behind the decision. In this screenshot I also come out about how when I was trying to get promoted, I wouldnt log when I took my break (went out of uniform and sat there sleeping to come back and go back into uniform and out on duty) that wasn't noticed. It was actually identified as me being active. Showing that they are really not looking into it hard enough. Everything would have been fine, I took my L and left the department and didn't bother to fight it anymore. I wanted to apply for NG but that is when the REAL issue occured and has forced me to do this. Screenshot (Also reason he doesn't have the discussion with the LT's is because they don't properly log their stuff or worse, not at all. Yet I am the suspicious one for having attempted way more often and frequently to log properly.

So with all this being said, I feel convinced Maxwell Hartman has Metagamed to get me out of the department using OOC info as an influence to his decision making and targeting. Unsure if Papi was just being influenced or if he was aware as well but the actions taken as a leader of the dept were incorrect here. The suspicious activity I was claimed to be doing was similar or even BETTER behavior/activity compared to the others in the department. Then powergamed to get me blacklisted after papi and had an agreement to not if I just handed in my badge, which was unrealistic with how it went down.

Just to further prove that potential power gaming and support my metagaming claim. Screenshot MonkeyNuts, aka richard sole was quick to laugh at my post about his buddy who most likely told him to blacklist me. Screenshot also I have seen both these two communicate with one another pretty frequently on the discord.

Last edited:

Z.Andruw

Player
Player
Hi Austin, I want to break down this massive essay quite quickly for you; my name is Maxwell Hartman, passport number 3093. First off; you threatened me with a powergaming report, not whatever this is. "You better pray all my evidence against you doesnt prove you were powergaming to this point"

Now, time to actually read through and handle this. For the record, I'm up at 2327 EST upon beginning this.
I honestly expected this to happen to me seeing as how biography's are public. I do wish to note here as well that Maxwell Hartman and I got along well BEFORE I made my biography for my character. Even to far as having some personal discussions with him and based off my experience with him, I know he crawls the forums/discord and reads almost everything. Tickets, complaints, suggestions, biographys. Nothing wrong with it as I did when I had access to discord. Until I started to suspect him of having read my bio and started to change his behavior around and towards me the moment I had posted that biography. Along with all the stuff I am about to explain, I am almost positive Maxwell Hartman used out of character information to influence his decision making IC and start suspecting me, in hopes to catch me, because I assume he read my biography.
This entire paragraph. I read his bio, believed firmly that nobody in HC had approved it; as I am aware you have to have a corruption bio approved by org leaders (Me/Gordo). We have had a few personal discussions that I can easily and bluntly call 'Moaning Fests' such as that. It may not seem like much, and it is old; but this is something we don't appreciate in anyone. There's also some Very 'hostile paragraphs' that I can use. (That "Very Hostile Paragraph" Left out key context.)
"I know he crawls the forums/discord and reads almost everything." this is generally false, I crawl the forums for things that are funny or important to the SAHP/My Player Account (I get reported infrequently but still.) I had read his bio, and went 'well this is fucking grand, his bio legit allows him to do shit that I've heard and seen a tidbit of in the weapons logs.'

I'm not going to drag anyone down into this pit of crap, but suffice it to say I separate my OOC from IC. Enough to avoid using bios In Character to influence IC decisions.
Ever since I was taken in and hired on by Trey into SAHP on the 14th of April. I was always doing great on duty and active, had a great time with the guys and there was no issues, was friends with everyone and interactive with one another, as explained was even on good terms with maxwell (he even came to me for suggestions on photo advice) . Fast forward to Papi Gordo taking chief positions and everyone is discussing about how they are being promoted and how I was going to be to. I was happy and felt honored as I never asked or did I, at the time, believe I was fit for it but I settled into the spot and it was perfect for me. I didn't want to go any higher and it felt very much suited to how I was, always wanted to try and allow the other members to have a good time and do their job, can't be done when there's no one around that is able to teach, direct and rearm units professionally. I was doing well but I realized I couldn't find an incentive to push myself further so I took to the biographs for our characters and decided to be a crooked cop, to add more to my RP. I just wanted to have fun.
This background is pointless; why is this here?

The moment this was submitted and up public for all to see, I immediately noticed the change in a few of our members in SAHP as if they had some knowledge on me. Still my bio was not accepted and I was a good employee and was on duty doing perfectly fine. The next day, before my bio was approved, there was an announcement made in the dept by shaun and it was obviously about me and a specific situation while I was on duty, whatever I got upset because i know i did nothing wrong and voiced out that it was totally unprofessional and clearly directed for me and gave the suggestion/appearance to others I did something wrong when I had not.
Yes. The one you caused a massive uptick in even though you were not directly mentioned.
- Shaun's Announcement
- Tirade 1 -- Tirade 2, Electric Boogaloo -- Tirade 3, The Sequel I hope is never repeated.
This was completely handled, yet your outburst led us (High Command) to have a very sour taste in our mouths regarding you.

Which was unfair towards me. Shaun was leader of SWAT team inside of SAHP at the moment. He was capable of only removing/stripping me of the SWAT rank, which I had expected and was totally okay with. This was NOT the case. I was demoted entirely down to corporal 1, having been the same rank as someone who has just joined for just under a week.
Yes I believe it was either myself or someone else who sacked you to CPL 1, however I don't really care enough to remember. The situation was over and you eventually made your rank back. Rank =/= seniority and you clearly show that you've got some power hunger; maybe have a snickers.
It was a huge hit to me as I had put a lot of time into the department and failed to understand why or what reason there was for my demotion, I inquired about it and it was to show an "example" which was not explained to me or at least there was no proper reason. From the conversation I had with Papi about it, IC, it was stated that this was an example that people "dont rank up quickly" and "Don't talk to higher ups like that" which in the first place was OOC conversation so their rank literally means nothing. So I started to ask myself what, why, how did that make sense.
This may have been gordo then, I'm not exactly here to hold your hand through a process I myself am not fully in the loop on at times.

and started to suspect Maxwell Hartman was acting on out of character info on me.
Wish this was elaborated on further; as I have only acted on what I am aware of ICly or through something that requires me to get on for administrative action (9/10 times I have been informed IC by one of the HC when I arrive.)

Crippling the dept and forcing some to feel that they can't go on duty and many asking as to why people are being promoted so fast (proving to me that the reasoning for my demotion was a LIE).
It was never crippled, some people aren't as noticed because we don't have Graveyard Shift HC; something we have been working on diligently. This "LIE" as well, what lie?
I have had many discussions with the many of the deputy's and corporals about it who are active, even specific Higher ranking officers that were in agreeance, when I was active. Demoting me made no sense when thinking about the reasoning I was given compared to the result, unless you think of it as a way that maxwell used it to keep my access to things low because he knew i was crooked.
This requires me to actually care what you're doing when I'm out having a life. I really don't care what people do, but when I crawl the logs and see discrepancies, I ask others to confirm. I spend time at my recruiters on wednesdays and fridays for most of my actual "gaming time" and Since 05/27/2021 I have been dealing with what I now know as a head cold. If I genuinely cared about you being crooked, I would have done something much more drastic without any oversight.

If people "don't rank up quickly" then... why is it when I had 100+ hours logged of duty means I will be the same rank as others with just under 40 hours or even less and even others who had less hours, less knowledgeable and professional were higher ranking than me.
We had barely seen you on duty, and Trey actually at one point insinuated that you were farming paychecks a few weeks ago. When you got sergeant your activity spiked, barely to my knowledge but still. "less knowledgeable and professional were higher ranking than me" please don't insult them, as they understand that there is a time to be serious, and a time to play taser tag.

1) I was already logging my duty logs 90% of the time which was already a good ratio compared to everyone that was logging their shifts. High Command rarely even made log of anything, if they did so AT ALL. (HC seemed to be immune to logging duty logs, weapon logs, etc)
Generally speaking, HC really don't log stuff. We are all trusted and we all keep each other in the loop. I don't log things simply because I am normally handling SAHP matters regardless of if I am ingame or not in some way or another. We make Sergeants log things because they just got power, and are still not as trusted with the armory.

2) I was responsibly logging weapon supply before my demotion
False. An example; I had asked people to look as this was the 28th, and I had felt like our good president for a day now. Not a great feeling to feel addled.

3) Many recruits had learned a lot from me and I took many of them out on ride alongs almost any chance I had
Your point being? Many of our officers are capable and take the new guys out for training.

4) I had handled majority of my situations very collective and presented myself professionally and proper.
This is a base expectation. Not something we laud as 'excellent.' It is proper and will earn a pat on the back for a Deputy I, not a Corporal or Sergeant.

5) I had personally told them, before anyone asked, that I have been less active than usually just due to irl stuff (which I even had personal talk with maxwell, explaining my IRL issues, prior to him starting to message me in my dm's about me only being on duty for shorter time than usual)
We discussed this, and it became an issue. For the sake of your personal IRL privacy, lets both drop this part of the discussion. I don't want to elaborate.

6) Maxwell started to, what I feel was harassing, message me in my private message about only being on duty for 45 minutes or an hour, when even a day prior or two you could see in my duty logs I was active for more than just an hour Screenshot
I asked once, because I was asked to ask. That is not the correct definition of harassment.

7) Ignoring the discussion we had prior to him starting to question my activeness that explained what was going on in my IRL
I don't memorize past Direct Messages, nor did I have the idea that I should scroll up to make sure I hadn't asked before. Sufficient time had passed that made it an issue once again. This is also a repeat of Point 6 with a different slant.

8) illegally searched me without consent prior to rearming me, questioning as to why I took 240 bullets Screenshot
It is not illegal, even Gordo told you it is normal for us to sometimes search; and after your reaction to that we have made it customary to search each officer to make sure we know what they need whilst rearming. You were the only one who took any sort of issue.

9) High Command and even SGTs Didn't log their weapon logs/duty logs proper either (which is why I was asked to hand in my badge, I was never kicked from SAHP)
There was a meeting before your departure, well in advance of it as far as I remember (I was out at a recruiter event) that made it mandatory for weapons logs. I'm sorry you didn't make it.

10) Maxwell himself rarely logged weapon logs proper, only start to when I had consistently brought the fact up throughout my time at SAHP that Majority of High Command and High Ranking Officers DO NOT log properly.
I never log weapons, because if you read back to point one; HC are trusted to not steal weapons, we all are very amicable.

11) Anytime I addressed the issue with a supportive discussion from my end, it was always shut down
Please explain in further depth. I've only heard about the paragraphs sent, not seen.

I loaded in at the station (no premium so I lose equipment when I spawn anywhere) and when I went to go toggle my GPS to show org employees i noticed my name right there and my rank set to trainee, was brought up to an officer with papi and maxwell.
Yes, Gordo had asked me prior about sacking, and I had shown no opposition. I lowered your rank to 1 and he handled you from there. I barely spoke during the meeting as I wanted no part in whatever may have happened next. I tend to know when people may/may not yell at me.

Had the discussion that my posted logs didnt match with the dept logs and that was suspicious but papi didnt wanna look into it and didnt want to get fib involved so he gave me the choice to hand in my badge and he wasn't going to blacklist me or tell other orgs.
I was not aware of the blacklist comment, I was not paying very much attention.

Already demoted, knowing I can't fight to get my rank back because it has already been stripped before any discussion and I already pointed out in the discussion at this point that the same shit goes on with the others, they do not log their stuff proper or at all half the time.
I was not paying attention as I said, but can you elaborate? Which people?

Specifically I feel maxwell was the main motivator/influencer behind the decision.
I barely even worried about you. I had voiced concerns earlier and before I saw your bio; yet nobody chose to listen, so I waited until this all happened organically.

In this screenshot I also come out about how when I was trying to get promoted, I wouldnt log when I took my break (went out of uniform and sat there sleeping to come back and go back into uniform and out on duty) that wasn't noticed. It was actually identified as me being active. Showing that they are really not looking into it hard enough.
We trust our officers to log their hours responsibly. We don't nitpick things as long as it matches up with what we are aware of/they have some form of way to explain what they are up to.

I wanted to apply for NG but that is when the REAL issue occured and has forced me to do this.
Yes I used the contact list to tell NG that you were a hot potato after your firing, which is in character for me. Informed them that you may have been doing some untoward stuff. I am not on to check my actual texts, but the Org Contact Lists supplied by NG are In Character documentation that allows us to easily text other leaders.

(Also reason he doesn't have the discussion with the LT's is because they don't properly log their stuff or worse, not at all. Yet I am the suspicious one for having attempted way more often and frequently to log properly.
I like texting people. Sue me. "Yet I am the suspicious one for having attempted way more often and frequently to log properly." your point?

So with all this being said, I feel convinced Maxwell Hartman has Metagamed to get me out of the department using OOC info as an influence to his decision making and targeting.
This evidence is shoddy at best, at worst just you snapping snippets of conversations.
The suspicious activity I was claimed to be doing was similar or even BETTER behavior/activity compared to the others in the department.
It was multiple discrepancies between your logs and the SAHP Logs that are ingame.

Unsure if Papi was just being influenced
He makes the decisions; high command discusses them. I merely supervise those that are part of the High Command Structure, as well as the SGTs, CPLs, and Deputies.
Then powergamed to get me blacklisted after papi and had an agreement to not if I just handed in my badge, which was unrealistic with how it went down.
If I wasn't paying enough attention to hear that, do you think it's my fault? I assume gordo reversed it because when I checked around 10 minutes later it was gone. You're grasping at straws and very angry at something that I simply did not break any rules during.

Going into my own real defense here, nothing that I have done was metagamey in the slightest. Occasionally I get a ping about someone who needs a sack/promotion. "Hey maxwell he sucks" "Yeah? Why? "Here's 13 Reasons Why" "Oh Okay, those aren't too bad you can sack them" boom, done. Promotions are generally the same story, but I make sure gordo hears it and agrees before doing much unless it is serious. You're taking something that was purely IC into the OOC due to whatever's going on in your head. I'd been completely detached from this situation, it's not my problem, and I'm apathetic towards it; you had your shots (plural) and things transpired how they did. Thank you, and goodnight at 0010 EST, 05/31/2021

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
Screenshot you're admitting to it and my "moaning fest" bro I came out with supportive arguments and was always met with an excuse or the point was avoided. The reason I was ask to hand in my badge, cause my logs didn't match, but so does majority of the others and YOU know FULL well of my bio. I was the only one reprimanded of my position, if this is the case. The many others, including HC, should be reprimanded but no. The excuse that Screenshot you trust the HC to do so is a lie and a misleading argument. You do not even address the logs of weapons either, which they fail to log.
Screenshot The background story is to show how my character built up a reputation as good and not suspicious and that everything was the same till I uploaded a biography.
Screenshot It proves the point of that I shouldve been more trusted if anything but that was not the case.
Screenshot This is simply how you feel, these discussions/screenshots serve as proof of what has been occurring and to support my statement, again you fail to support your own statements.
Screenshot just further proves you are doing exactly what this ticket calls you out for. Powergaming. You said I was fired, that's a lie. I handed my badge in. There was an agreement between papi and I and you went on your own, behind his back. The fact that it's "reversed" Screenshot and claiming im grasping at straws is also further evident that 1) you're in attempt to cover your tracks currently 2) you understand you messed up
Screenshot Denial and retreat. The fight or flight instinct. You rarely ever sacked someone, many asked why people were being promoted often. Again you have failed to support this point of yours with anything
Screenshot in game logs only go up to 24hrs of time and you were clearly in target of me only. Once I was promoted back to sgt 1, everyone else was moved to LT or even higher for doing the same thing I do yet I was more responsible and put in my logs most accurately. So this should be evident that they were moved to those position to avoid that clear indicator that you've been targeting me since you've read my bio.
Screenshot so before i address this, understand you stated you didn't want to bring people into this pit but guess what. You literally asked for it., well actually asked me to do so for you. Ralphy rarely ever put in weapon logs even before LT, Tommy, Jordan, Knox whohasnt even been online in ages is even a sgt 1 still. Do I need to go more? Let alone did they EVER put in a duty log, who knows how many actual hours they put in cause you cant track it unless they logged in.
Screenshot did I addres this already? That EVERYONE was FAILING to PROPERLY log things, EVERYONE had discrepancies and at least, MORE than I had on me.
Screenshot again further proving that you were targeting me specifically andwaiting for any reason to act on it. You attempted and now you have yourself caught. Like I had mentioned, I wanted to enjoy my RP and not have some 18 year old who has nothing better to do go and ruin it cause he has something to prove or what?
Screenshot a lot of IC discussions actually and you can see them in the screenshots, stop acting like you haven't done anything.
Screenshot this is legit no excuse for you to not be logging your duty or anything either, even before others were promoted to HC they never did so and yet they are HC.
Screenshot lucky i didnt have body camready for that discussion ic we had cause you're clearly just blowing smoke here and in denial.
Screenshot nah we are going to elaborate on how disrespectful of a person you are. I was having issues irl and i opened up about them to you even before any suspicion or any of this started. Wheres knox? Why is he sgt 1 still in the force when he hasn't been on in over 2 weeks.

Screenshot so you failed to make an announcement regarding that change (which actually seeing as how it happened "just before your departure" i feel almost safe to assume was in preparation for my rank being stripped and forcing me to hand in my badge)

Screenshot again showing the blatant disrespect as a human and disregard for addressing an actual issue and wants to let this just go in hopes there's no repercussion for his actions/ignorance

Screenshot contradicting. You never ever met that kind of expectation. I cringed whenever i was on duty with you at how disrespectful and unknowledge you were on the penal/road codes and how you presented yourself. It was so bad I had to take my headphones off at times.

Screenshot you ask to confirm yet you know why there was discrepancies, especially when i told you the reasons before you inquired about them. No you wouldn't have done anything more drastic, this is as drastic as it is and blatant that you have acted on that info.

Screenshot oh no not a log for a stun gun? What the fuck? Maybe I DIED with it in my hand cause i swapped to it during a store robbery. causing me to take out a vest and resupply the others with vest which were logged. Shit damn i forgot a stun gun my bad. What?? Not only does this not prove anything, majority of the others that had access to the armory were showing the same discrepancies, even worse than I was. You just asked everyone in HC to start looking at me just so it's less suspicious that you're acting on OOC info.

Screenshot having never asked to be ranked to sgt1, many people having said i earned it and evenfrom your own flapping lips before trey left command. I earned that rank, only to have it taken away unjustly and my factual arguments disregarded cause of people, like you saying "I don't care" which is exactly the problem. Calling me power hungry to have to climb back to my original position after it being removed unfairly, when it was already discussed as I did nothing wrong other than having talked back to HC and out public about it instead of DM'ing someone. Thats not power hungry, the ones who are is you. Abusing this power you have to do exactly what is done to me. I simply tried to represent myself even more to get back to a position i felt I had acquired through my very own effort and having never asked for it in the first place.

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
Screenshot you also asked multiple times IC and in the SAHP discord but hey, can't scroll back to get ascreenshot of those logs. Also do not ban me from that discord as that will remove my duty logs and weapon logs, which will be suggested to be evidence for this situation as well. In the case the admin/mods, whoever, would like to check those logs/messages in discord and verify I was consistent and constant on it compared to the others who are in position of power but have next to no logs

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
Screenshot so much to address, trying my best here. This screenshot, your response "as im aware" this is just to showcase your ignorance... you went ahead and tried to tell all of the dept that armor is not allowed to be robbed without verifying it. The moment I saw that, I used the contact administration and asked if it was true, quickly was told no... they're allowed to rob you of your armor "of course" quoted. So you mean to say this, you were aware that you or gordo needed to have it ran through you that I am corrupt and you to approve but you saw my bio and that my outcome to be corrupt was approved AND NOT ONCE did you think " hey... it doesn't need to be approved/ran through us"
also "very hostile" makes me laugh cause its a supportive argument and obviously feeling the heat and pressure of my argument and claims which were evidently well supported. Yet I was met with no counter argument.

Last edited:

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
Screenshot This was not completely handled, it was either I had shut up or be removed and you guys had a sour taste because I called you guys out for the fact that there was no problem in the first place for the announcement to have been made, simply cause you guys suddenly have an issue with me. Backed up with a video of tommy talking to jordan about the situation and talking smack about Levi and Me. I quieted down cause i had wished to stayed in the department but you guys decided to threaten action using your power if I didn't just co-operate and fall in line. This isn't a real military, its a goddamn game and you guys decided to start doing things personally and commenting about others behind one anothers back.

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
Screenshot this whole thread is the elaboration, i simply mentioned when I started to suspect your motives are influence by OOC info, my biography.
Screenshot also another lie. out of the 1 month and a half of being in SAHP not ONCE was I searched, along with many others that could back that up indefinitely. Till the very two days AFTER my bio was uploaded and approved. You randomly searched me, no asking, nothing. When I asked why, you made up an excuse only further fueling the suspicion. Screenshot supporting evidence

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
Last things as well before I head off for the night is I love how when we did the surprise trunk searching, found NOTHING in my car but found vests and weapons in the other officers including some HC officers, I am the sus one

Z.Andruw

Player
Player
I've made my points. If you want to write ten new posts to debunk every word I say, feel free. We'll see what the administration thinks, you're not going to be reinstated by anyone; especially with how enlightening this has been.

Screenshot this whole thread is the elaboration, i simply mentioned when I started to suspect your motives are influence by OOC info, my biography.
Yet I didn't care enough about you as a person to act on it. You predicate that with the fact that I somehow give a fuck.
Screenshot also another lie. out of the 1 month and a half of being in SAHP not ONCE was I searched, along with many others that could back that up indefinitely. Till the very two days AFTER my bio was uploaded and approved. You randomly searched me, no asking, nothing. When I asked why, you made up an excuse only further fueling the suspicion. Screenshot supporting evidence
I didn't read your bio when I had searched you. I had heard Gordo had been doing it, and decided it was a good idea. Confirming what everyone has so I can easily hand out gear is more important than your feelings, crying rants, etc.

This was not completely handled, it was either I had shut up or be removed
absolutely it was handled. Just not how you wanted it, hence this report. It's "Shut up richard, we have evidence, g'bye" not "hey richard, we have proof and you chose not to defend yourself at all" (I've asked gordo about some of the details after I woke up around 0730am today.

guys suddenly have an issue with me.
We always had an issue with your activity and attitude. This just showcases it for everyone willing to stomach it.
This isn't a real military
No shit smartass, I'm going into a real military and you'd be slapped with failure to adapt so fast the Drill Sergeants would be having a field day with you for only a week.

Screenshot you also asked multiple times IC and in the SAHP discord but hey, can't scroll back to get ascreenshot of those logs. Also do not ban me from that discord as that will remove my duty logs and weapon logs, which will be suggested to be evidence for this situation as well. In the case the admin/mods, whoever, would like to check those logs/messages in discord and verify I was consistent and constant on it compared to the others who are in position of power but have next to no logs
You would like to check discord logs, okay. I can scroll back later but you have the burden of proof, not me. Your proofs are all discord DMs, clipped messages, etc. I have not at all harassed you, and you have never once brought up 'harassment' until you decided to weaponize this intellectual forums post towards me.
you saw my bio and that my outcome to be corrupt was approved AND NOT ONCE did you think " hey... it doesn't need to be approved/ran through us"
Because FIB had to approve all of theirs while I was in FIB. Your bio was also unrealistically stupid, sorry to say.

also "very hostile" makes me laugh cause its a supportive argument and obviously feeling the heat and pressure of my argument and claims which were evidently well supported. Yet I was met with no counter argument.
I choose not to drop to your level. As the immortal Mark Twain has said, you'd beat me with experience.

The moment I saw that, I used the contact administration and asked if it was true, quickly was told no
Communication is a mess. I've had many contradictions. I have seen Alex yell at people for giving answers just like that before while watching the ingame helper things that I have access to. Not all of the support team operates on the same level of intelligence; even I am stupid sometimes.

admin/mods, whoever, would like to check those logs/messages in discord and verify I was consistent and constant on it compared to the others who are in position of power but have next to no logs
Okay, this has nothing to do with your report. You gotta wake up man, it's been ten years since the 1999 accident.

you're admitting to it and my "moaning fest" bro I came out with supportive arguments and was always met with an excuse or the point was avoided.
Does my admittance to a fact have an issue with you? You have moaned before, and I choose to keep it safe for your privacy. I avoid your points because I don't want to be erotically roleplaying with your mind's equivalent of 'here's a paragraph please pity/listen to me.' I've heard it before.

The excuse that Screenshot you trust the HC to do so is a lie and a misleading argument. You do not even address the logs of weapons either, which they fail to log.
They are not required to log. This was discussed privately. It's not misleading, thanks!

Screenshot The background story is to show how my character built up a reputation as good and not suspicious and that everything was the same till I uploaded a biography.
Ok you cant just give yourself a good reputation. Gotta earn that shit IC, even if it's in a bio your actions speak louder than words.

Screenshot It proves the point of that I shouldve been more trusted if anything but that was not the case.
The way you've been acting, no. According to Gordo you would write him a paragraph every day till you got Sergeant back, however I only have an oral account of that.

Screenshot This is simply how you feel, these discussions/screenshots serve as proof of what has been occurring and to support my statement, again you fail to support your own statements.
I fail to support my own statements when the burden of proof itself is on you, not me. I personally believe that isn't proof, and that you are trying to snip and snap to get your way.

Screenshot just further proves you are doing exactly what this ticket calls you out for. Powergaming. You said I was fired, that's a lie. I handed my badge in. There was an agreement between papi and I and you went on your own, behind his back. The fact that it's "reversed" Screenshot and claiming im grasping at straws is also further evident that 1) you're in attempt to cover your tracks currently 2) you understand you messed up
The only thing I messed up on was blacklisting you. I had other, more important things than you to attend to during that meeting. It's not powergaming for me to inform National Guard that we just fired someone who has had many armory discrepancies, I would say that's an obligation more than anything; they are trusted with much more sensitive gear in RP than us.

Screenshot Denial and retreat. The fight or flight instinct. You rarely ever sacked someone, many asked why people were being promoted often. Again you have failed to support this point of yours with anything
I have sacked people, I just don't shout it to the moon like every situation you've been in. I don't need to support a point with private discussions. These are all pointed accusations without enough seeds to bear fruit.

Screenshot in game logs only go up to 24hrs of time and you were clearly in target of me only. Once I was promoted back to sgt 1, everyone else was moved to LT or even higher for doing the same thing I do yet I was more responsible and put in my logs most accurately. So this should be evident that they were moved to those position to avoid that clear indicator that you've been targeting me since you've read my bio.
I can see ingame logs for over a week lol. You keep bringing up rank like it matters, stop that, get help. I don't target based off of a bio, I care about the department, not just Austin Highlife's Stupid After Hours.

Screenshot so before i address this, understand you stated you didn't want to bring people into this pit but guess what. You literally asked for it., well actually asked me to do so for you. Ralphy rarely ever put in weapon logs even before LT, Tommy, Jordan, Knox whohasnt even been online in ages is even a sgt 1 still. Do I need to go more? Let alone did they EVER put in a duty log, who knows how many actual hours they put in cause you cant track it unless they logged in.
I don't know what's up with Knox. That's gordo's problem. All the other stuff? Congrats, I'll go yell at them. It was never an issue because they did their jobs. I never saw you doing your job.

Screenshot did I addres this already? That EVERYONE was FAILING to PROPERLY log things, EVERYONE had discrepancies and at least, MORE than I had on me.
Okay, were you there for the meeting? HC are not required to log stuff.

Screenshot again further proving that you were targeting me specifically andwaiting for any reason to act on it. You attempted and now you have yourself caught. Like I had mentioned, I wanted to enjoy my RP and not have some 18 year old who has nothing better to do go and ruin it cause he has something to prove or what?
I may be eighteen, but you're 21 and act like a twelve year old. Yes, I went there, you went there first though so it's okay. I'm a kid remember? The only thing I've been caught with is a cold homedog, and it sucks. I also stated I voiced my concerns BEFORE your bio. I had issues with your activity, which was valid. Keep grasping at straws.

Screenshot a lot of IC discussions actually and you can see them in the screenshots, stop acting like you haven't done anything.
Okay man, okay, you got me; I like midget videos. Really though, we can ask you through discord, etc about activity. I haven't really seen much in your screenshots.

Screenshot this is legit no excuse for you to not be logging your duty or anything either, even before others were promoted to HC they never did so and yet they are HC.
We aren't required to log things as HC. I'm not sure what they were up to before, but they are HC now and that is what matters.

Screenshot lucky i didnt have body camready for that discussion ic we had cause you're clearly just blowing smoke here and in denial.
I'm pretty sure I hadn't spoken until the discussion was over. It takes a carrot's level of awareness to hear talking stop and to tab in. I had not heard the blacklist agreement.

Screenshot nah we are going to elaborate on how disrespectful of a person you are. I was having issues irl and i opened up about them to you even before any suspicion or any of this started. Wheres knox? Why is he sgt 1 still in the force when he hasn't been on in over 2 weeks.
I don't know where knox is. I am disrespectful, I am an asshole, I will tell you how it is bluntly and sometimes rudely; you deserve the rude part with this absolute stupidity. If I lose my job, fine, if I lost my positions in staff, fine. I do my job and I do it well, so I am here and that's why I get along well with quite a few people, even as disliked as I am. If you have an issue with your feelings being hurt, please for the love of god take it up with the trash can I labelled as my complaints department.

Screenshot so you failed to make an announcement regarding that change (which actually seeing as how it happened "just before your departure" i feel almost safe to assume was in preparation for my rank being stripped and forcing me to hand in my badge)

I didn't host it, I didn't bring it up at first. The announcement is the responsibility of whoever is there, and I assume that you can use an ounce of brain cells and ask for yourself. Don't blame me for something I didn't set up, correlation /=/ causation.

Screenshot again showing the blatant disrespect as a human and disregard for addressing an actual issue and wants to let this just go in hopes there's no repercussion for his actions/ignorance
I think you're the ignorant person here, and I'm not afraid to let that fly now. I do not have to show you respect, I do not have to be your friend, I do not have to memorize and remember your issues unless I respect you on a deeper level than a working relationship. My memory and time is reserved for those who make an impact, a big positive impact. People like my father, my recruiters, my grandmother, Tommy, Gordo, Johnny Pavano (different city) and others like them. People who have integrity, and care about others even if they are assholes at times. Ignorance is not being a dick, as many an intellectual would be ignorant if so, but I am not ignorant.

Screenshot contradicting. You never ever met that kind of expectation. I cringed whenever i was on duty with you at how disrespectful and unknowledge you were on the penal/road codes and how you presented yourself. It was so bad I had to take my headphones off at times.
Congratulations, I was relaxed on the radio, and when push came to shove (you were not at many, if any store robberies that I was at recently) I put on the professional act. Penal/Road Codes, I don't memorize them; I do what the intelligent people in my department do and have them in a tab on my browser for quick reference. When I don't remember, I ask; my brain is crammed with other things right now. Reliance on others is not a weakness, and my job is generally that of a supervisor.

Screenshot you ask to confirm yet you know why there was discrepancies, especially when i told you the reasons before you inquired about them. No you wouldn't have done anything more drastic, this is as drastic as it is and blatant that you have acted on that info.

I did not know why there were discrepancies, and I do not remember ever having this discussion. You are drawing straws trying to drag me down for some reason when I had acted only within my character.

Screenshot oh no not a log for a stun gun? What the fuck? Maybe I DIED with it in my hand cause i swapped to it during a store robbery. causing me to take out a vest and resupply the others with vest which were logged. Shit damn i forgot a stun gun my bad. What?? Not only does this not prove anything, majority of the others that had access to the armory were showing the same discrepancies, even worse than I was. You just asked everyone in HC to start looking at me just so it's less suspicious that you're acting on OOC info.
You dying with it doesn't mean you can't say you pulled it out, or you could say you had a bad dream. I asked HC to look at once screenshot of the logs because my brain was addled due to an IRL illness. You are accusing things that just don't work within my actual personality, and you expect me to hold a grudge against you, which is patently false.
Screenshot having never asked to be ranked to sgt1, many people having said i earned it and evenfrom your own flapping lips before trey left command. I earned that rank, only to have it taken away unjustly and my factual arguments disregarded cause of people, like you saying "I don't care" which is exactly the problem. Calling me power hungry to have to climb back to my original position after it being removed unfairly, when it was already discussed as I did nothing wrong other than having talked back to HC and out public about it instead of DM'ing someone. Thats not power hungry, the ones who are is you. Abusing this power you have to do exactly what is done to me. I simply tried to represent myself even more to get back to a position i felt I had acquired through my very own effort and having never asked for it in the first place.
My lips do flap, thank you! I might start a game called "Flappy Lips" and give you a free copy. Trey has been gone for almost a month now, times change, things change. You were demoted, you bitched and moaned, and then things transpired how they did.
Since you accused me of powergaming, here's a timeline of my promotions in a 'chronological but I forgot the exact dates' order.

Dep - Sgt wakes up, oh cool I'm a sergeant. Lemme make sure I do things right
Sgt - MAJ/COL Wakes up, oh cool I'm a col. Oh wait never mind someone got his rank back after coming back. He got fired I'm now colonel, oh cool whatever.
Col - Dep Chief "Hey max do you mind" "eh do what you want" wakes up, ah yes I guess I'm a deputy now.

At no point do I remember asking for a promotion, and if I had moaned about anything, it was bringing someone back as colonel; which I quickly moved past and did my best regardless.

Now, I see no point in half of that response, but that's me. I'm sick of discussing this and this is my last response on the issue; regardless of what happens I am indifferent. There was no violation by me, just a massive amount of paranoia from my view; if someone wants to have a party and claim things more damning then Jeffrey Epstein's Fun Dungeon getting leaked he can try, but there isnt really much here to prove anything. I work within my character, and that is it; I play the game and enjoy it, and that is it. I am preparing to leave at the end of next month for IRL things, and that is it. Do I care? No. Did I ask? No. Is this relevant to me anymore? No

With that said, enjoy your morning at 0854.

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
Screenshot you can say that but you clearly cared when you started to go to the lengths of PM'ing me etc, again treating me suspiciously when there was literally no basis. Your reasoning for me being suspicious would make everyone else be considered suspicious.

Screenshot so you are now confirming that you did lie and exaggerate on "we have always been searching people before regearing" now its you heard papi started doing it? make up your mind.

Screenshot lmao you say this but I literally have video of it all, tommy talking shit and about the situation. Proving you guys were in the wrong and talking shit behind each others back.

Screenshot again a lie and an exaggeration. Also Screenshot heres proof of you lying again, when you posted that trey even said I was suspecting of afk farming? You don't want to bring others into this?

Screenshot weaponized? also not harassing? You understand you can't make a statement of how I feel, you were harassing me. Thats how I felt, you literally can't say you weren't just because you felt like you weren't. Yes there's logs of it all over the discord. The logs will prove how consistent I was in logging stuff compared to the others who never logged anything proving again, my statements right.

Screenshot ok this is entirely irrelevant other than FiB had it ran through them? Which makes no sense at all, hey let me just walk up to gordo and tell him "let me be a corrupt cop in SAHP" this literally sounds like you are grasping at straws now.

Screenshot you're already on a lower level then me...like what?

Screenshot yes this does, its providable evidence proving my statements to be correct.
Screenshot instead of talking back with sass and attitude or whatever this is, is all you just feel/call it a moaning fest cause you guys know I was right and can't stand it.

Screenshot again trying to lie and cover for yourself. This is to be a policy that everyone is to be aware of if it was true. Also those who you are considering "trusted" where moved to HC in preparation for this. Those who were moved to HC, LT's did less than and go ahead and try to say otherwise. 100+ hours duty logged, what about all you guys

Screenshot my reputation was good till my bio was uploaded, that when things suddenly took a turn and a few specific people started to behave different towards me. That's no "coincidence"
Screenshot other High Command have worse activeness than I do but you're just such good friends with all of them thats why there's no problem, You chose to have a problem with my activeness based off the OOC info, otherwise I wouldn't have been treated any different than the others. My attitude? That was cause when I realized you guys talking shit behind our back, not only talking about me but Levi as well. I can post the youtube video of it for all to see if you really wanna listen to it.
Screenshot yeah and I can post it here as well if you'd like, all supportive argument met with nothing but excuse or redirected
Screenshot proving you literally don't do your job, this is also just another excuse for you to try and say "oh i didnt mean to get him blacklisted" you were there to listen, not look pretty.
Screenshot I can blame you still as somehow you had that info yet it wasn't shared with all who weren't at this "mandatory" meeting, going to show how this was done in preparation for my dismissal
Screenshot awesome you just confirmed you chose to not have respect for me and that IS how you are behaving. Yeah you do not have to be my friend, you chose that right when you read my bio. What happened? You always asked for input on your photos that were absolute garbage cause all you'd do is use the premade textures photoshop gives you. I don't memorize any of this either, I am going back and re-reading through to ensure I am not exaggerating, misleading, lying and being factual. You're ignorant.
Screenshot because you're ignorant to the fact that I ran on a completely different time schedule than you guys, failed to inquire about the store robberies I would attend to when all you guys were never around (I have gone to more robberies myself with other under ranking officers than with you guys because of timezone difference but at least I can tell why and not just sit there and act like this is a valid reason to suspect me "oh im not seeing him, lets ignore the logs that hes put in or conversations about the robberies he's gone to and congratulated the others for when gone right" woooow
Screenshot its true actually, also what is it? You had people look at the logs once or a few times cause you claimed it to be 1 example out of a few instances. Also its a lie that you can see logs past 24hrs. I already went and looked myself. Many of those who died from an event would run to the armory and rearm themselves and log it. THE ONLY PERSON who would log it properly was Kony.I have witnessed Willy, ralphy (before he got highcommand) and others go to the armory with my own eyes, take out stuff and NOT log it EVER. Yet they're considered trusted and were moved to High Command when I was promoted.

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
Screenshot you started to voice concerns AFTER my bio, i have the timestamps of evidence to prove that. It's pretty much clear as day too, there was no issues in the dept till the day I posted my bio is when things started to occur.

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
Screenshot they did their job? LMAO i have video of them having talking about how many license plates it will take to pay for their home. They were just simply farming, not to mention in the discord theres messages of the discussion on how they left, went to Mafia City, because they were not making enough money in the dept, came back and said they would only come back if they got high ranking positions which papi and you gave to them. They did not earn it or put that work in. They're definitely trust worthy as well :rolleyes:

Trippssyy

🔵 7385 🔴SlaughterGang
Player
10 THOUSAND words of conversation. OVER 50 THOUSAND letters. The reasoning for this report was that he got fired from Sahp and got butthurt. To put that in perspective a 200 page book is 50 thousand words
I guess you didn't take in any of this. I was forced to hand in my badge. Reasoning of suspicion, my logs didn't match. about 70% of the time the people who had access to the dept armory didn't log it correctly. I was the only one penalized and all these issues started to occur the moment I posted a bio. Indicating the actions and judgement were based off OOC info. I already said I took my L and left the deptartment and went on to go somewhere else, thats when maxwell went behind papi's back, got me blacklisted which was not the agreement if I handed over my badge (again, i wasn't being fired cause papi didn't want to bring fib involved, what a great leader. Doesn't do what he needs to do because he doesn't want to , and I quote "know the truth" ) that was the final thing that really screamed out to me that maxwell was acting on OOC info. I wouldn't have made this report if it wasn't for maxwell having done that, I suspected the entire dept of using OOC info, the only person who aligned with that was maxwell. Everyone I have ran across recently part of SAHP and the ones who been in my dm asking whats good NEVER suspected me of being crooked. quoted "you were set in SAHP man, I never thought I'd see you in jail"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom