Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

VevZ

Player
Player
Life has never been simple for me. As much as i love reminiscing i feel like my past is no longer important, but i would like to share it.

I've never been the innocent man you see today, i've always had a 'mischievous' side to me, like the time i joined a gang called Invictus.
Or the time i was arrested for armed robbery, the time i helped with a fake kidnapping, the time i joined the Marcellos.

My favourite thing to look back on is the past with her. - but before we get to that...

╫●════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════●╫

I was born in England and raised by my foster family who adopted me on my 15th birthday.
I would say that i was a good child growing up, rarely got into trouble, ha okay i lied i liked a five finger discount once in a while but never got caught
I also was beaten up by some teens and that situation led me to my biggest sorrows of the time that my vocal cords where damaged, Now i was sounding like a child and everyone teased me that i have a voice changer like voice in real life. The effect of this incident is till now occuring and whenever i speak my voice sounds like am using a voice changer.

I was studying nursing in college until i walked in on my fiancΓ© with my best friend in our home, that broke me.
After spiralling into depression i had to leave, get away from the place and have a break.
I booked the cheapest ticket at the time as a last minute flight, the next day i was on the plane heading for LSIA.

Top Bottom