Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali Lyve
Administrators nickname
Omer Pluxury
Date
Jun 24, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/131290/#post-459731

GypGyp

Player
Player
Rejected - Massrule break NG

So as per the circumstance i provided more then 1m of pov and thats why i was RDMly killed and instead of requesting the POV from the NG's that suppose to be in their patrol logs of shooting randomly at the clandestine as you can see in my pov that there is a circle outside where i am killed also you can see that theyre shooting people randomly in the other video this admin decided to close the complaint without any action.

I would like to simply request POV of id "138989" if he's in NG he might have it in his patrol logs and if he didn't do anything give me the punishment of fake reports.

any random fucks on this report please ban them. thank you.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Wrong or right decision as taken by admin is on decision of higher admins so topic is not made according to rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom