Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ziya_Calderon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 24, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mljN8dLuHo8

Zee Bolo

Player
Player
they was waiting for biz war then you guys started turf to bait a report kinda down bad

cptn_amerca

Player
Player
very downbad that you started turf when our people were waiting and setting mps for bizwar..and reporting it on forum is on other level xd😂

LukeH

Player
Player
Lmao imagine starting a turf next to bizwar and making a forum post about it because afk people was in the zone of turf. DOWN BAD

stephh

Player
Player
Bro this is basically a summary of your entire fam. Baiting your rival family to make a petty report in hopes that they get demorganed? Like what is the point of this? Literally your entire group is a pile shitters who play like pussy bitches and still can't aim despite having $5000 PC's. You're all gonna grow up and realize how petty and down bad you are when you struggle to find a women who loves you. Seriously you're all gonna have mental health problems in the near future I swear

LukeH

Player
Player
Wait i heard black sky isn't allowed because you get advantage as you can see on his pov, you can see its not even dark for him lmao :ROFLMAO:

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
Lovely Illegal Redux lol

Roberto Selfy

🩸🩸🩸🩸🐼🩸🩸🩸🩸
Player
Nice redux all day its illegal and good shiit starting turf when they waiting for bizwar that why all server hates brotherhood ggs :)
SFoImJx.png

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
"Baiting your rival family to make a petty report in hopes that they get demorganed" Really?? You cannot be saying that. Also, should I have let you know we're going to do a fam turf attack there? They were in the event area and that's not my problem. I don't see any illegal redux. There is only Black Sky. This is free. Admins have confirmed this before. So, would you like to tell us how you attacked your own family with fake influence, or should we open a topic about it? This is why we were punished because we started in the event area before. You remember it well :DD. Do you think it's legal that the person in your deputy role is attacking a different family with alt acc? The time will come for all of them little brother. I am aware of everything. :)
unknown.png

dakota

Player
Player
idk but this looks like admin tricking starting a turf to trick it to be a informal while informals maps a way smaller :poop:

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
idk but this looks like admin tricking starting a turf to trick it to be a informal while informals maps a way smaller :poop:
We are not trying to fool anyone. We should have attack that map. Because they would never get it back. You can check the time. What could we do?

Karma Hobbs

Imagine imagining
Player
HELL NAH BRO ain't no way this get's approved that was straight baiting and dirty at the same time, get a fucking life trying to do this to another family. Like how big a fanboy are you? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
'We are not trying to fool anyone' lmao your friend was literally asking to buy his car from his own pov which he provided, making sure they start in turf zone xD
I think the bargain seems to have stalled. This is still not my problem. If you want me to remind you, we started the turf attack in your family in the 8v8 event area and we were punished for this lmao. Event Rule 1.3 It is forbidden to be in the event area before the event starts. Also it was 3 people sorry about that :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom