Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ziya_Calderon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 24, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mljN8dLuHo8

stephh

Player
Player
"Baiting your rival family to make a petty report in hopes that they get demorganed" Really?? You cannot be saying that. Also, should I have let you know we're going to do a fam turf attack there? They were in the event area and that's not my problem. I don't see any illegal redux. There is only Black Sky. This is free. Admins have confirmed this before. So, would you like to tell us how you attacked your own family with fake influence, or should we open a topic about it? This is why we were punished because we started in the event area before. You remember it well :DD. Do you think it's legal that the person in your deputy role is attacking a different family with alt acc? The time will come for all of them little brother. I am aware of everything. :)
unknown.png
Y'all literally bait so hard for reports it's actually depressing. Also I can say whatever the fuck I want. I've been on this server way longer than your entire family has and it shows that your entire family is bitch made and is also why the entire server clowns your outrageous behavior on forums. Let's face it everyone already knows your family is full of no lifers who have little to no activity outside of this game. just shows how down bad you guys are to report Fam members waiting outside a zone for a separate event. Your words are irrelevant as fuck because you use google translate to come up with a reply that isn't even literate English.

Last edited:

theAkGod

slaughter gang savage
Player
We as a family made a family turf and they started in the zone.
43088, 121049, 105979
Your talking to them so you can make sure they start in zone + where is your voice in the video ??? We want to see your voice in the video

JoshDior

smoking forum nerds daily
Player
What even is this? you clearly baited them into the zone on purpose if anything you guys should get punished for trying to manipulate the administration. Is this really how the number 1 family behave this is honestly so sad.

Big Dave

Player
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence I cannot conclude this report at this time
Requesting Id's 109022 POV with your audio
ID 109022 has 6 hours to respond
Any response's on this thread other than 109022 with result in a forum punishment.​

Ziya Calderon

36Boys
Player
I think there was a problem with my microphone at the time and my body camera was not recording my voice. There I asked him if the car I told him was his. I think everything is clear in pov but if you want pov loud I can't provide that. As a result, no matter what I said, they weren't supposed to start on the turf area.

Big Dave

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
The pov given has no audio.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom