Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Richard Gravitas
Administrators nickname
Big Dave
Date
Jun 25, 2022
Time
10:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/OHp9lXu5MhA

Richard Killa

Player
Player
This was just applied to me for Fear RP and Mercy Killing

Big Dave mentioned I am not new to the server. It’s only been a few months and I even uploaded my side of things. Guns were pointed. I have no sound at all. When they typed it in chat to put hands up, I put my hands up. I feared for my life and did nothing to show that I wasn’t. My YouTube proof has been posted and the 10 minutes I have saved show no sound at all. Id be more than happy to share my body cam of the entire 10 minutes and you’ll see the entire time is without sound.

For this situation, I didn’t do the mercy killing so this isn’t on me. I don’t know who shot me or what. You can also see my fam member was with Ballas and was part of the entire robbing situation so there was nothing done illegally here.

I’ve never had a warning before that’s stuck as I have appealed them and won because I follow the server rules and follow everything the gods say.

This is an unfair punishment as you can clearly see in my YouTube that once they said hands up, I did it. I complied immediately. I listened to what they said and complied.

Richard Killa

Player
Player
Last thing I’ll say is I respect everything the admins do and I appreciate everything they do for this server. I am a rule follower and would do nothing to jeopardize myself. I am high up in Vagos and this is very disappointing

Big Dave

Player
Player
In my opinion, you had plenty of time to not only put your hands on your head but to type, in the Non-rp text chat that you were having sound issues. there were multiple guns pointed at you, you can also see that the other players are talking to you via the sound icon above their heads you are a high-ranked member of a gang and should understand the ghetto rules.

Richard Killa

Player
Player
Dave,

I respect everything you do and I’ve never had any issues in the past. The issues I did have were all solved. I’ve never had any reports of disorderly conduct or disrespect or breaking of any rules ever. I ask for reconsideration of the warning given me not having any record. I am valued in the GRP world for my family and gang, especially bc I uphold and enforce the rules to prevent any issues.

I understand your point, but I ask for reconsideration given my reasonings that I stated above. I understand I had ample time, but I feared for my life and you’ll notice that once they put it in chat, I immediately put my hands up without question and without issue. I didn’t argue, I didn’t fight it, I didn’t do anything incorrectly.

Guns were pointed and I did not stalling. Notice my chat. I didn’t type anything about any issues. Once they provided the demands, I immediately complied.

I fully understand ALL the rules and follow them without issue.

Richard Killa

Player
Player
Lastly Dave, you know my family. You know my leader and you know he wouldn’t allow for a Director in the family to be a rule breaker. We are good people and I am too. Please reconsider

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom