Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeFragKill

Player
Player
Name: Donny Hoblos
ID: 63548
Timezone: GMT +2
Discord: جاكوايفيوس دينجل بري الرابع#2223
Amount of hours that can be dedicated per day to SAHP: minimum of 8 hours (on weekdays)

About me:

My name is Donny Hoblos, I am a law enforcement that is part of SAHP, my whole law enforcement career has been in SAHP, SAHP has been the most important thing for me, as I am on duty or off duty I am always thinking about SAHP, when I first joined I joined as a cadet and worked my way up until I became a Master Trooper, once the applications for leader of SAHP were open I went ahead and applied since I liked SAHP so much, I got rejected but I carried on with my career until I became a high command District Attorney representing SAHP in court, after I got that position I got to start my own department from the way up, I became the Head of Negotiations which gave me a taste of leadership, as I had to run a department and take care of everything regarding it, for me it is like running a smaller version of SAHP, my main goal as Head of Negotiations way to give a chance to everyone to get into the department as negotiations are very important. After becoming a Head of Negotiations and experiencing the negotiations team I decided to go back to being a District Attorney as that made me the closest to the law possible and it helped me nourish my hunger for serving the law.

Why do I want to become SAHP leader :

I want to become the SAHP leader since I believe I fit the criteria of a leader, and not just a normal leader but the leader of the SAHP, as I have had a previous small leadership role as a Head of Department in which I direct people and help them which would be like leading SAHP but on a smaller scale, I believe this experience gave me more confidence to go for the leader and gave me more training to go for sheriff, my role as Head of Negotiations has gave me a greater look at the ranks lower than me and gave me a reason to go for Sheriff, as I believe the ranks under me need someone who understands them and understands what they need, and I believe I would be able to satisfy their needs. More recently in SAHP people have been not receiving promotions they deserve due to them being overlooked for reasons that cannot be explained, so I want to become the leader to help these people, as I want to become a leader for the people and not for myself, as I become leader I become a captain of a ship that is sailing and I need to be a captain that is there for everyone, and I believe I can be a captain and leader everyone can trust. Since I have become Head of Negotiations I have been exposed to more situations that require some leader skills, like being calm and collected and also require someone with good decision making, and I believe these situations have given me experience that will assist me when becoming Sheriff.

Goals when becoming SAHP leader:

1- Improve the quality of Negotiations: As I have Head of Negotiations experience I know what happens during negotiations, and in these situations some more things need to be improved upon, since when negotiating there are many gaps in the criminal’s strategies that can be exploited, as having a group of people in special operations get a tactical position to use it for negotiations, so my plan when I become leader is to appoint a team of special operators to work on strategies they can use to exploit the errors of the criminals to use for the advantage of SAHP.

2- Recruitment and Training are 2 very big parts of SAHP, and the quality of the new Recruits recently have not been the best, therefor there have been some people who are not fit for the criteria of SAHP that got it, and my plan when becoming Sheriff is to fire anyone who doesn’t fit the criteria of SAHP to minimize the margin of error and increase the amount of people fit for SAHP, training is also a very big part of SAHP, and finding the correct people to recruit for training is hard, so I will be assisting the RS department in finding new recruits to train people so the quality of training in SAHP can be the best quality possible

3- Highway Operations: As SAHP is the Highway Patrol highway operations need to be conducted as Ammo Runs, and patrols on the highway, so when becoming Sheriff my goal is to recruit a team of special operators that will be working on conducting Ammo runs and more operations around the highways to make the highways safer for all.

4- Activity, SAHP is considered one of the most active organizations, and my goal is to make SAHP more active, as in the previous term the activity has sky rocketed my goal is to go follow the footsteps of the previous Sheriff and increase the activity even more, and my plan for that is to increase the amount of people recruiting and increase the amount of people getting hired by conducting open recruitments while at the same time maintaining the high quality recruitment and training SAHP is known for.

5- Minimizing favoritism: favoritism is a problem that can be faced in every organization, and finding a leader that can minimize it can sometimes be hard, SAHP has been lucky to have leaders who have taken care of it, but part of becoming leader is to look out for favoritism from high commands which I believe I would be a leader to minimize it.

How to improve Role-play in this organization:

SAHP is known for its high role-play level in this city, and my goal is to go on with the high level of role-play happening.

Using more command when working is very important, as when conducting special operations and when attending event role-play needs to maximized, so the amount of /me, or /do, or /try commands will be used more

Another way of increasing the level of role play of the organization is to increase the level of role-play included in hostage situation, as fearing more for the hostage’s life as that is very important.

Also improving the role-play in SAHP includes following the laws that are put up by the government perfectly, as SAHP is a law enforcement organization we are all under the roof of the government, and following the laws of the government perfectly is a very big part of the role-play in SAHP.

Thank you very much for reading this application and I hope you consider me as a candidate for the Leader of the San Andreas Highway Patrol.

SAHP ON TOP!​
Deserved + Goated

Festan Keramida

Player
Player
Amount of hours that can be dedicated per day to SAHP: minimum of 8 hours (on weekdays)

About me:

My name is Donny Hoblos, I am a law enforcement that is part of SAHP, my whole law enforcement career has been in SAHP, SAHP has been the most important thing for me, as I am on duty or off duty I am always thinking about SAHP, when I first joined I joined as a cadet and worked my way up until I became a Master Trooper, once the applications for leader of SAHP were open I went ahead and applied since I liked SAHP so much, I got rejected but I carried on with my career until I became a high command District Attorney representing SAHP in court, after I got that position I got to start my own department from the way up, I became the Head of Negotiations which gave me a taste of leadership, as I had to run a department and take care of everything regarding it, for me it is like running a smaller version of SAHP, my main goal as Head of Negotiations way to give a chance to everyone to get into the department as negotiations are very important. After becoming a Head of Negotiations and experiencing the negotiations team I decided to go back to being a District Attorney as that made me the closest to the law possible and it helped me nourish my hunger for serving the law.

I want to become the SAHP leader since I believe I fit the criteria of a leader, and not just a normal leader but the leader of the SAHP, as I have had a previous small leadership role as a Head of Department in which I direct people and help them which would be like leading SAHP but on a smaller scale, I believe this experience gave me more confidence to go for the leader and gave me more training to go for sheriff, my role as Head of Negotiations has gave me a greater look at the ranks lower than me and gave me a reason to go for Sheriff, as I believe the ranks under me need someone who understands them and understands what they need, and I believe I would be able to satisfy their needs. More recently in SAHP people have been not receiving promotions they deserve due to them being overlooked for reasons that cannot be explained, so I want to become the leader to help these people, as I want to become a leader for the people and not for myself, as I become leader I become a captain of a ship that is sailing and I need to be a captain that is there for everyone, and I believe I can be a captain and leader everyone can trust. Since I have become Head of Negotiations I have been exposed to more situations that require some leader skills, like being calm and collected and also require someone with good decision making, and I believe these situations have given me experience that will assist me when becoming Sheriff.

1- Improve the quality of Negotiations: As I have Head of Negotiations experience I know what happens during negotiations, and in these situations some more things need to be improved upon, since when negotiating there are many gaps in the criminal’s strategies that can be exploited, as having a group of people in special operations get a tactical position to use it for negotiations, so my plan when I become leader is to appoint a team of special operators to work on strategies they can use to exploit the errors of the criminals to use for the advantage of SAHP.

2- Recruitment and Training are 2 very big parts of SAHP, and the quality of the new Recruits recently have not been the best, therefor there have been some people who are not fit for the criteria of SAHP that got it, and my plan when becoming Sheriff is to fire anyone who doesn’t fit the criteria of SAHP to minimize the margin of error and increase the amount of people fit for SAHP, training is also a very big part of SAHP, and finding the correct people to recruit for training is hard, so I will be assisting the RS department in finding new recruits to train people so the quality of training in SAHP can be the best quality possible

3- Highway Operations: As SAHP is the Highway Patrol highway operations need to be conducted as Ammo Runs, and patrols on the highway, so when becoming Sheriff my goal is to recruit a team of special operators that will be working on conducting Ammo runs and more operations around the highways to make the highways safer for all.

4- Activity, SAHP is considered one of the most active organizations, and my goal is to make SAHP more active, as in the previous term the activity has sky rocketed my goal is to go follow the footsteps of the previous Sheriff and increase the activity even more, and my plan for that is to increase the amount of people recruiting and increase the amount of people getting hired by conducting open recruitments while at the same time maintaining the high quality recruitment and training SAHP is known for.

5- Minimizing favoritism: favoritism is a problem that can be faced in every organization, and finding a leader that can minimize it can sometimes be hard, SAHP has been lucky to have leaders who have taken care of it, but part of becoming leader is to look out for favoritism from high commands which I believe I would be a leader to minimize it.

SAHP is known for its high role-play level in this city, and my goal is to go on with the high level of role-play happening.

Using more command when working is very important, as when conducting special operations and when attending event role-play needs to maximized, so the amount of /me, or /do, or /try commands will be used more

Another way of increasing the level of role play of the organization is to increase the level of role-play included in hostage situation, as fearing more for the hostage’s life as that is very important.

Also improving the role-play in SAHP includes following the laws that are put up by the government perfectly, as SAHP is a law enforcement organization we are all under the roof of the government, and following the laws of the government perfectly is a very big part of the role-play in SAHP.

Thank you very much for reading this application and I hope you consider me as a candidate for the Leader of the San Andreas Highway Patrol.

SAHP ON TOP!​
Donny is the man

Bob Kensington

The Builder
Player

About me:

SAHP ON TOP!​
Wonderful guy +1

Harry Flawless

Flawless
Player

About me:

SAHP ON TOP!​
+1 Big vouch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom