Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL - Gody

2. Your age - 32
3. Time zone - N.A. Eastern Standard Time
4. Average online per day - 6 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord - Big Shoto #0316
6. Your Nickname - Beni Valentine
7. Your ID - 106282
Additional information
1. Leader of...
San Andreas Highway Patrol
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP) is the embodiment of the reason why I came to the city. I joined this organization as soon as I became eligible for law enforcement duties and remained part of this organization for two terms (4 months of the 6 months that I have been in the city) until I resigned to become leader of another organization. I delayed my return from my leadership position to experience FIB where I became the Head of Department of Undercover and led an impressive campaign against the criminal structures and families in the state with evidence gathering and warrant executions.
In the real world; state police, highway patrol and department of public safety law enforcement agencies are the most trained, skilled and revered officers in state law enforcement. I believe SAHP has lost that respect and I will list three reasons for why my leadership will restore this aspect of SAHP.
I want to be the leader of this organization for three reasons: discipline, integrity and reliability.

During my time with SAHP I implemented discipline by strictly following the chain of command and implementing actual police and tactical behavior and verbiage. One example is as a Master Trooper I changed the way callsigns are communicated over the radio especially for our air units. Through my own guidance I illustrated how to keep radio traffic concise and brief to minimize radio chatter. I also created a Tactical Helicopter Unit that is charged with providing safe and efficient policing of the highways for my officers. It also provides opportunities for citizen rescue, transport and searches. I created and executed a certification that requires a comprehensive test and practicum; it forces officers with this kind of certification to behave and act with the utmost maturity, discipline and brevity. I also heightened the level of seriousness and speed needed to respond to Global and Local calls for reinforcement. The lower ranking officers did not meet my expectations for responses to Global reinforcement calls and they would prioritize less important tasks. To me that was unacceptable and myself along with other high commanding officers made it a requirement to cease all activities and respond. We would enforce disciplinary sanctions for those who failed to meet this requirement.

A big part of maintaining integrity is improving morality and confidence. This can be achieved by refining the training program to be more detailed and rigged to include addressing the most problematic part of SAHP which is the high number of kidnappings of state police officers. This training program will aim to refine driving, communicating exact location on the highway and quick response to officers in distress. These are the identifiable problems with the current patrolling structure. These changes will improve the integrity of our ranks and ensure more confidence in patrolling the highways. I am fully confident that I can achieve this because during my tenure as Area Commander for almost two months, there was no situation where a state police officer was taken hostage nor robbed. With the utmost humility and candor I think I am the only candidate that will maintain the reliable history of SAHP. This department has never disbanded and experienced inactivity. I am able to monitor and work closely with my high command staff to maintain this for most if not all of the peak criminal activity hours of the city. Most of the current high command has already worked with me and have respect for me and my capabilities as a leader. And, they will maintain the same level of respect and responsibility when I am not available. This will perpetuate solidity in the reliability aspect of SAHP.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I recommend adopting my rank structure to shift more towards a state police or highway patrol model as opposed to a Sheriff’s Office.

Ranks:
State Police Superintendent
- Overall command of the State Police Department.
Deputy Superintendent - One deputy will be tasked with oversight of all internal matters (leading I.A., recruitment and training). The other deputy will be in charge of oversight of all external matters (joint operations, command of situations, leading evidence acquisitions and fleet operations).

Heads/Deputies
SWAT Lt. Colonel/Captain-
SWAT Director will lead the department's SWAT team in all situations that require tactical operations. This person will be the commanding officer in all situations that require the specificity and training of SWAT. This includes but is not limited to coordinating “South Patrol”, hostage situations, robberies and drug confiscation. The Captain will be the manager of the Swat Team and ensure training and uniform is properly administered. They will also be second in command of all tactical operations.

Chief Inspector of IA/ IA Captain- Chief inspector of IA will be the deciding factor in proper disciplinary actions against officers. IA will weigh in and gather reasons of suspicion to levy punishments against officers.

Detective Unit Director/ Captain- This unit will be an unmarked unit that will debrief hostages and victims of violent crimes. They will have the authority of marked units but they are to remain focused on intel, crime prevention and suspect apprehension.

Highway Commander/ Fleet and Aviations Commander- Will be responsible for ensuring highway patrols are completed with the vigilance and safety of our officers. Fleet Commander will be responsible for knowing where patrols are happening and how many officers are composing this patrol. Aviation Commander will use our air unit for intelligence, transport and general surveillance of our ground units and highway operations.

Recruitment Director/Recruitment Captain- Both positions will be tasked with recruitment and training.

Hostage Response Commander- Will work with our SWAT team to coordinate the safe return of hostages, And will work with our detective unit to acquire as much information as possible about who the kidnappers were, where were their operations setup and possible reparations for the hostage in terms of money and property loss.

State’s Prosecutor/Assistant Prosecutor- Main focus of these two positions is to ensure that criminals are prosecuted for the correct charges. They will also defend the department against any incoming civil lawsuits.
I believe these changes will dramatically increase the roleplay of this department. But it has to start with the overall image of the department. Many people call this organization ‘San Andreas Hostage Providers’ and I look to dramatically change this perception through these modifications and strict accountability structure.

SlavikIvanov

Player
Player
+1 he knows his stuff and has it all planned out, he would make some great changes that most people are afraid to change

Notix

No matter how kind you are, always expect idiots
Player
+1
One of the best guys ever.

Standl Wise

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Gody

2. Your age - 32
3. Time zone - N.A. Eastern Standard Time
4. Average online per day - 6 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord - Big Shoto #0316
6. Your Nickname - Beni Valentine
7. Your ID - 106282
Additional information
1. Leader of...
San Andreas Highway Patrol
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP) is the embodiment of the reason why I came to the city. I joined this organization as soon as I became eligible for law enforcement duties and remained part of this organization for two terms (4 months of the 6 months that I have been in the city) until I resigned to become leader of another organization. I delayed my return from my leadership position to experience FIB where I became the Head of Department of Undercover and led an impressive campaign against the criminal structures and families in the state with evidence gathering and warrant executions.
In the real world; state police, highway patrol and department of public safety law enforcement agencies are the most trained, skilled and revered officers in state law enforcement. I believe SAHP has lost that respect and I will list three reasons for why my leadership will restore this aspect of SAHP.
I want to be the leader of this organization for three reasons: discipline, integrity and reliability.

During my time with SAHP I implemented discipline by strictly following the chain of command and implementing actual police and tactical behavior and verbiage. One example is as a Master Trooper I changed the way callsigns are communicated over the radio especially for our air units. Through my own guidance I illustrated how to keep radio traffic concise and brief to minimize radio chatter. I also created a Tactical Helicopter Unit that is charged with providing safe and efficient policing of the highways for my officers. It also provides opportunities for citizen rescue, transport and searches. I created and executed a certification that requires a comprehensive test and practicum; it forces officers with this kind of certification to behave and act with the utmost maturity, discipline and brevity. I also heightened the level of seriousness and speed needed to respond to Global and Local calls for reinforcement. The lower ranking officers did not meet my expectations for responses to Global reinforcement calls and they would prioritize less important tasks. To me that was unacceptable and myself along with other high commanding officers made it a requirement to cease all activities and respond. We would enforce disciplinary sanctions for those who failed to meet this requirement.

A big part of maintaining integrity is improving morality and confidence. This can be achieved by refining the training program to be more detailed and rigged to include addressing the most problematic part of SAHP which is the high number of kidnappings of state police officers. This training program will aim to refine driving, communicating exact location on the highway and quick response to officers in distress. These are the identifiable problems with the current patrolling structure. These changes will improve the integrity of our ranks and ensure more confidence in patrolling the highways. I am fully confident that I can achieve this because during my tenure as Area Commander for almost two months, there was no situation where a state police officer was taken hostage nor robbed. With the utmost humility and candor I think I am the only candidate that will maintain the reliable history of SAHP. This department has never disbanded and experienced inactivity. I am able to monitor and work closely with my high command staff to maintain this for most if not all of the peak criminal activity hours of the city. Most of the current high command has already worked with me and have respect for me and my capabilities as a leader. And, they will maintain the same level of respect and responsibility when I am not available. This will perpetuate solidity in the reliability aspect of SAHP.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I recommend adopting my rank structure to shift more towards a state police or highway patrol model as opposed to a Sheriff’s Office.

Ranks:
State Police Superintendent
- Overall command of the State Police Department.
Deputy Superintendent - One deputy will be tasked with oversight of all internal matters (leading I.A., recruitment and training). The other deputy will be in charge of oversight of all external matters (joint operations, command of situations, leading evidence acquisitions and fleet operations).

Heads/Deputies
SWAT Lt. Colonel/Captain-
SWAT Director will lead the department's SWAT team in all situations that require tactical operations. This person will be the commanding officer in all situations that require the specificity and training of SWAT. This includes but is not limited to coordinating “South Patrol”, hostage situations, robberies and drug confiscation. The Captain will be the manager of the Swat Team and ensure training and uniform is properly administered. They will also be second in command of all tactical operations.

Chief Inspector of IA/ IA Captain- Chief inspector of IA will be the deciding factor in proper disciplinary actions against officers. IA will weigh in and gather reasons of suspicion to levy punishments against officers.

Detective Unit Director/ Captain- This unit will be an unmarked unit that will debrief hostages and victims of violent crimes. They will have the authority of marked units but they are to remain focused on intel, crime prevention and suspect apprehension.

Highway Commander/ Fleet and Aviations Commander- Will be responsible for ensuring highway patrols are completed with the vigilance and safety of our officers. Fleet Commander will be responsible for knowing where patrols are happening and how many officers are composing this patrol. Aviation Commander will use our air unit for intelligence, transport and general surveillance of our ground units and highway operations.

Recruitment Director/Recruitment Captain- Both positions will be tasked with recruitment and training.

Hostage Response Commander- Will work with our SWAT team to coordinate the safe return of hostages, And will work with our detective unit to acquire as much information as possible about who the kidnappers were, where were their operations setup and possible reparations for the hostage in terms of money and property loss.

State’s Prosecutor/Assistant Prosecutor- Main focus of these two positions is to ensure that criminals are prosecuted for the correct charges. They will also defend the department against any incoming civil lawsuits.
I believe these changes will dramatically increase the roleplay of this department. But it has to start with the overall image of the department. Many people call this organization ‘San Andreas Hostage Providers’ and I look to dramatically change this perception through these modifications and strict accountability structure.
Big vouch +

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom