Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ethan Versace
Administrators nickname
Aki Sixninez
Date
Oct 3, 2021
Time
7:38PM EST
Proofs
https://youtu.be/RZr-TLsovAg

Ethan Versace

Player
Player
In this thread https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/16/ you can see that I was punished for CR while I was literally trying to hit the back side of the car so it can spin out and cause him to crash. He had demands given to him and continued to drive off with more then 3 cars following him and did not care for the fact that he was breaking the powergaming rule. All the evidence is in the video that he posted himself and you can see all I was trying to do was get him to pull up and not trying to CR.

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
hello,
From the pov he provided i have punished him also for PG and 2 of your guys who were continuously ramming.
and at the end of that report i have also mentioned that if the other guy isn't stopping and doing PG u can just report him instead of ramming continuously.

i have told my part now waiting for the higher admin to respond.​

Ethan Versace

Player
Player
hello,
From the pov he provided i have punished him also for PG and 2 of your guys who were continuously ramming.
and at the end of that report i have also mentioned that if the other guy isn't stopping and doing PG u can just report him instead of ramming continuously.

i have told my part now waiting for the higher admin to respond.​
I understand that but there was no intension of car ramming I was literally just trying to hit the back side of the vehicle so he could spin out and we could shoot him after he crashes instead of involving admins and making there life harder as well. I see how it can look like car ram but it was not intentional you can see in his pov the way he was driving and how every constantly hit him and that was happening with me a lot because I was in the fastest vehicle.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
I understand that but there was no intension of car ramming I was literally just trying to hit the back side of the vehicle so he could spin out and we could shoot him after he crashes instead of involving admins and making there life harder as well. I see how it can look like car ram but it was not intentional you can see in his pov the way he was driving and how every constantly hit him and that was happening with me a lot because I was in the fastest vehicle.
Noone knows what was ur intention but from POV it was clearly seen Car ramming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom