Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
LiL Oziw
Suspect ID
47201 7749
Date of violation
Jul 4, 2022
Time of violation
08-01
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2ezqi2DxFI

Oziw

Player
Player
I was hanging out in the ghetto at the beginning.Two people shot and 2 people tried to rip me off.I said you can't rob 2 people Meanwhile, I am calling admin and while waiting for the admin, he is calling his other friends.I get angry and say I'm waiting for the admin.At that time they hit and lift a few times.And then someone came along started punching and saying racist words id 7749 . As you can see at the beginning of the video, the person with ID 47201 picks me up while holding a gun.I did not fear rp until certain part of the video because as you can see in the first video, there is a rule error and I am waiting for the admin.
Since the admin said that you can write your complaint on the forum when he came, I continue my duty by making fear rp as seen in the last video.In short, I wanted to wait for the admin because there was a rule error, and then I continued the role by following the rules.

As you can see at the beginning of the video, the person with ID 47201

then someone came along started punching and saying racist words id 7749

Since the program records minute by minute, I have to upload the videos one by one, sorry for that.

I want 7749 id people to be punished for racism
I request 47201 id person to receive personal and organizational warning from pg

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
I was hanging out in the ghetto at the beginning.Two people shot and 2 people tried to rip me off.I said you can't rob 2 people Meanwhile, I am calling admin and while waiting for the admin, he is calling his other friends.I get angry and say I'm waiting for the admin.At that time they hit and lift a few times.And then someone came along started punching and saying racist words id 7749 . As you can see at the beginning of the video, the person with ID 47201 picks me up while holding a gun.I did not fear rp until certain part of the video because as you can see in the first video, there is a rule error and I am waiting for the admin.
Since the admin said that you can write your complaint on the forum when he came, I continue my duty by making fear rp as seen in the last video.In short, I wanted to wait for the admin because there was a rule error, and then I continued the role by following the rules.

Since the program records minute by minute, I have to upload the videos one by one, sorry for that.

I request 47201 id person to receive personal and organizational warning from pg
hlo mr
he just say turkish its ooc insult bro
2nd ur break rule fear rp + fail rp put stuff in ur car

Ragner Rain

GODFATHER
Player

look at this you fucking broke shit , putting stuffs in side the trunk xD bro meet me i will give you 1 m donation
wasting time on admin's name bro look at you broke shit

smileysingh

Player
Player

we have our fam car and Iam res u beacuse my fam member is come. and why you stop your first POV u cut the POV. So admin cant watch when my 3rd member come.

Ragner Rain

GODFATHER
Player
also you are doing meta gaming too talking in discord after die & also talking when dead . is not it fail rp & meta gaming .

Oziw

Player
Player
we have our fam car and Iam res u beacuse my fam member is come. and why you stop your first POV u cut the POV. So admin cant watch when my 3rd member come.
fam member ? you are a gang ahahaha lol .You don't even know the part you're playing, loser

smileysingh

Player
Player
we have our fam car and Iam res u beacuse my fam member is come. and why you stop your first POV u cut the POV. So admin cant watch when my 3rd member co
also you are doing meta gaming too talking in discord after die & also talking when dead . is not it fail rp & meta gaming .
wow im not doing meta gaming.
fam member ? you are a gang ahahaha lol .You don't even know the part you're playing, loser
are u stupide so in city only bloods tie red cloths??

and im coming in my fam car not gang car

give call on radio to members not discord.

u have proof ????? meta gaming proof?????

Oziw

Player
Player

look at this you fucking broke shit , putting stuffs in side the trunk xD bro meet me i will give you 1 m donation
wasting time on admin's name bro look at you broke shit
Gun people instead of giving me money you have to learn not to remove look at this you fucking broke shit ahahahah and you are doing meta gaming there is a possibility that you will receive an organization warning collectively.I hope you find an explanation for this

Oziw

Player
Player
where is you POV when im coming in my fam car you cut the scene????

you little scumbag you're a member of the gang not family you're playing the game without knowing what's going on, I think you should delete the game.İTS NOT Family ahahahahaha

smileysingh

Player
Player
you little scumbag you're a member of the gang not family you're playing the game without knowing what's going on, I think you should delete the game.İTS NOT Family ahahahahaha
Hahaha u also

Ragner Rain

GODFATHER
Player
Gun people instead of giving me money you have to learn not to remove look at this you fucking broke shit ahahahah and you are doing meta gaming there is a possibility that you will receive an organization warning collectively.I hope you find an explanation foi
ohk just a min xD , I think you are somking cheap quality weed or something who told you if someone do a metagaming it is lead a org warning ? xD just casual 100k things i know

Ileana Fox

West Mafia
Player
bro ghetto is the RDM zone. You are the rule breaker here. Fail RP and Mixing.

Sergio Spanking

Life is a race so be racist !!
Player
This is what happens when you directly come out of hotel and go to ghetto for the first time. Kid you need to learn a lot ...

Ileana Fox

West Mafia
Player
Hello god they killed me in a place they are allowed to. Now I’ll break 10 rules cuz I THINK they broke 1😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom