Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zack Zhady
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 11, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWm7KlDnAp8

ryusavage

Morgan Weedman
Player
So do i care. It removes props and thats illegal. I am inviting u to use your little brain. Thing is not about informal zone its about removing props
u dogs doing that on purpose just quiet let us to wait for admin decision :ninja:

Deniz Schwert

Player
Player
So do i care. It removes props and thats illegal. I am inviting u to use your little brain. Thing is not about informal zone its about removing props
im just asking are u a fanboy who scared for show your real identity you have open your forum account in 9:31 and you opening a forum at 9:51 imagine being a fanboy cringe...

Gokhan

:/
Player
my man nothing to do except talking like a dog in forums
giphy.gif

HAHAAHHA

Xpoler

Player
Player
It's a situation where game files are completely corrupted. Paths disappear even in some admins. You should know that this is not about the player.
It doesn't matter if its the game file or the redux, you know you can shoot through the vans and go through it on what you did, and you decide not to fix it, thats called using shit that others dont have to your advantage, its also considered as bug abuse, and dont say shit didn't load in bc you were standing still and running around the same area for a long time so I think a normal pc or laptop can register and bring back the graphics. Its legit bug abuse, and if u say u got a shit pc well guess what if u can afford that gaming chair which most costs 200 dollars, and ur pc can run gta while streaming or recording with good frames, then i think U can afford good specs in ur pc. There is no point in pc check bc, you did something to your game that allowed u to have advantages over other people and decide to not fix it, I believe ***ALEX ODD*** once said if you have any game problems that give you advantages, fix it before you get punished.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
If this was forbidden, we would not have received such an answer. I use Black Sky and everyone knows it doesn't give an advantage. As I said, if desired, they can check the PC.

unknown.png

Gokhan

Player
If this was forbidden, we would not have received such an answer. I use Black Sky and everyone knows it doesn't give an advantage. As I said, if desired, they can check the PC.

unknown.png
I don't know if you understand me but black sky file so uptade file you can change or remove props and you have that

Zikicee

Player
Player

unknown.png
You clearly missed the point that `IT REMOVES PROPS AND YOU CAN RUN OR SHOOT THROUGH THEM` and it gives fckin advantage how doesn`t give any advantage other players who don`t have the black sky or etc they can`t shoot through or run inside of these vans. Thats the illegal part. Btw this is not a pc check situation.

i forgot to mention that if admins knew that prop removing shit it will be forbidden. Don`t ever think that admins are gonna allow prop removing or things like that

Last edited:

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
I did not remove any objects. You don't even have your own POV. You record over my stream and do this. You can't even do that :D fanboys
You clearly missed the point that `IT REMOVES PROPS AND YOU CAN RUN OR SHOOT THROUGH THEM` and it gives fckin advantage how doesn`t give any advantage other players who don`t have the black sky or etc they can`t shoot through or run inside of these vans. Thats the illegal part. Btw this is not a pc check situation.

i forgot to mention that if admins knew that prop removing shit it will be forbidden. Don`t ever think that admins are gonna allow prop removing or things like that

Gokhan

Player
I did not remove any objects. You don't even have your own POV. You record over my stream and do this. You can't even do that :D fanboys
So you can also use cheats In the stream?
Because we are not allowed to record a POV of your stream and the admin should let you cheat? I think no

Zikicee

Player
Player
UHM Just a lil question for you. U drunk or high rn you are saying that it did NOT removes anything.
THEN HOW DA FUCK YOUR GUYS RUN AND SHOOT INSIDE OF THEM AND IT BECOMES JUST A FCKIN WHITE CUBE. IT BECOMES A FCKIN WHITE CUBE AND YOU DIDNT REMOVE THE OBJECT THE SKY MOD THAT U ARE USING REMOVES IT BECAUSE OF THE FILES IN IT FFS. I am inviting you to do a little brainstorm to think clearly and understand what i am saying about

ryusavage

Morgan Weedman
Player
UHM Just a lil question for you. U drunk or high rn you are saying that it did NOT removes anything.
THEN HOW DA FUCK YOUR GUYS RUN AND SHOOT INSIDE OF THEM AND IT BECOMES JUST A FCKIN WHITE CUBE. IT BECOMES A FCKIN WHITE CUBE AND YOU DIDNT REMOVE THE OBJECT THE SKY MOD THAT U ARE USING REMOVES IT BECAUSE OF THE FILES IN IT FFS. I am inviting you to do a little brainstorm to think clearly and understand what i am saying about
look at urself fifi calm down :ROFLMAO: ure almost gonna bite him, gokhan let him to help about rabies vaccine 😁

ryusavage

Morgan Weedman
Player
u guys want to punish him but everybody knows its not working like that 🥱

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom