Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Robert Rodriguez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 12, 2022
Time of violation
14:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/HsUDZkfAwfg

Robert Rodriguez

Veteran
Player
Nothing is at 0:22 and AT 0:33 I didnt hear it at that time AND HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO HEAR IT MID AIR BY GETTING RAMMED BY 2 CARS CONSTANTLY? More demands could and should have been give. Still RDM and CR.

Sahin Henderson

ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ
Player
Nothing is at 0:22 and AT 0:33 I didnt hear it at that time AND HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO HEAR IT MID AIR BY GETTING RAMMED BY 2 CARS CONSTANTLY? More demands could and should have been give. Still RDM and CR.
In order for it to be rdm, people must not have demand anything from you.

Robert Rodriguez

Veteran
Player
Demands also need to make sense and have to be clear,1 mumbled and muffled demand to pull over mid air then no demands just shooting on ground

Sahin Henderson

ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ
Player
Demands also need to make sense and have to be clear,1 mumbled and muffled demand to pull over mid air then no demands just shooting on ground
If you haven't lowered the volume of the game and the player, you will hear them, they are heard clearly

Altay Hanzade

ZEONCREW
Player
When you get out of the car, you shoot, after you die, you say rdm.Obviously, the purpose of these people is not to shoot you, but to rob you.It seems in the video that in this game you cannot willingly throw such a pit, the cars get into each other and the bug happens.It is your choice to slow down the car or drive properly and run away, but you are making the opposite movements.And the guys warn you, how about making an appointment with an ear doctor ?

Robert Rodriguez

Veteran
Player
When you get out of the car, you shoot, after you die, you say rdm.Obviously, the purpose of these people is not to shoot you, but to rob you.It seems in the video that in this game you cannot willingly throw such a pit, the cars get into each other and the bug happens.It is your choice to slow down the car or drive properly and run away, but you are making the opposite movements.And the guys warn you, how about making an appointment with an ear doctor ?
When i was standing up they were still giving no demands,guns were pointed at me and they started shooting and some were about to shoot it was obvious that I would be shot so I had IC reasons to shoot,lack of clear demands here. If they said to put hands up clearly and loudly (they didnt even say it) I wouldve yielded, they clearly rammed me no bugs. Still RDM and CR,accept it and face punishments.

Robert Rodriguez

Veteran
Player
If they wanted to rob me they could immediately pick me up and then do it and they didnt,they just left to shoot at other agents.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 150029 will receive a punishment for RDM

ID 112406 will receive a punishment for RDM

ID 116843 will receive a punishment for RDM

ID 104946 will receive a punishment for RDM

Closed

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect feel free to file admin complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom