Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Robert Rodriguez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 12, 2022
Time of violation
14:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/HsUDZkfAwfg

Ricciardo

Player
Player
right there she drives the car while pressing the microphone and she doesn't hear us then there is a mistake and the cars are flying

Nathan North

ZEONCREW
Player
I say pull over before flying off the mountain, but my voice is less than the game.

Nathan North

ZEONCREW
Player
I say before we go to the mountain, but the men can't hear because they're running back.

Robert Rodriguez

Veteran
Player
Not my mistake If you didnt speak properly, its still car ramming and you couldve given demands later as well and you were 4 people why couldnt I hear atleast 1 of you?. It was clearly RDM you had no intentions to pull me over to rob/take me hostage as you shot my partner as well and the units who came later, you did not revive me to rob me or take me hostage so there is no IC reason for you to shoot me down and again without demands. Clear Case of RDM and CR. Let admins decide your punishment now.

Robert Rodriguez

Veteran
Player
right there she drives the car while pressing the microphone and she doesn't hear us then there is a mistake and the cars are flying
Pressing mic doesnt mean they are demands to pull over and the cars shouldnt be flying in the first place, they made em fly.

Ricciardo

Player
Player
it appears in your video, we say 'shoot' but you can't hear it and we have to stop it, then cars are flying, everything is clear in your own video

Robert Rodriguez

Veteran
Player
it appears in your video, we say 'shoot' but you can't hear it and we have to stop it, then cars are flying, everything is clear in your own video
"shoot" doesnt seem like demands to pull over, you cannot shoot outside before demands

Robert Rodriguez

Veteran
Player
Give your POV of atleast saying it then. Cause me or my partner couldnt hear it. I think there was no saying it cause you ddint say it at all. You couldve said it after landing as well I wouldve yielded as you outnumbered me 4 fold and my partner went down with my car. No demands were given that time as well so ofc I started shooting yall were shooting anyways.

Robert Rodriguez

Veteran
Player
We say pull over, you can't hear anyway, open your ears a little
Give your POV of atleast saying it then. Cause me or my partner couldnt hear it. I think there was no saying it cause you ddint say it at all. You couldve said it after landing as well I wouldve yielded as you outnumbered me 4 fold and my partner went down with my car. No demands were given that time as well so ofc I started shooting yall were shooting anyways.

Nathan North

ZEONCREW
Player
Not my mistake If you didnt speak properly, its still car ramming and you couldve given demands later as well and you were 4 people why couldnt I hear atleast 1 of you?. It was clearly RDM you had no intentions to pull me over to rob/take me hostage as you shot my partner as well and the units who came later, you did not revive me to rob me or take me hostage so there is no IC reason for you to shoot me down and again without demands. Clear Case of RDM and CR. Let admins decide your punishment now.
We robbed your friend, not you. We were going to rob you too, but because other cops came, we decided to leave you and run away.

Ricciardo

Player
Player
We say pull over in your video recording, everything is clear and clear, why are you bothering people for nothing?

Ricciardo

Player
Player
If you don't hear other players while playing this game you can accuse like this so turn up your volume

Sahin Henderson

ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ
Player

here my friends want to pull over and you don't stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom