Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Saif Khan
Suspect ID
12991, 115471, 0000
Date of violation
Jul 12, 2022
Time of violation
18:09
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITzSZpT8770

Saif Khan

EN1 - Curator Supports | Curator State
Server Administrator
Only 2 ID's mentioned here as others weren't close enough I am sure that this is a family and breaking rules as a family, if that could be checked otherwise requesting RDM on all involved in this situation thanks.

Charles McKnight

Player
Player
Heyy

So, i have 3 points of this post.

1. You have claimed that ID 115471 was "RDMing" although in the POV provided it is not seen that this person RDM's and only shoots when being shot at.

2. Although it is your opinion on what you do with your own complaint, i am somewhat disappointed that NG could not deal with the situation ICly and have decided to take it OOC. Again though, that's the choice of the people involved.

3. Why would you need to guard a base with LMG's, if you are going to report people for trying to shoot you and test your defences.

Thanks, Charles :)

Alexander Thrust

Player
Player
ONG what Charles said Its not rdm when u shoot back its not one rule for one its one rule for all

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 12991 will receive a punishment for RDM

ID 115471 will receive a punishment for RDM

Closed

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect feel free to file admin complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom