Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Chopper

Ex Chief Of Internal Affairs
Player
Your IRL name: Joseph

Time zone: GMT

Average online per day: 4-8 hours

Discord: deadly.#9542

Your Nickname: James Chopper

Your ID: 70718

1. Leader of SAHP

Hello, I would like to start by thanking you for reading my application for the leader of SAHP

Personal Profile:

For a long time, I have destined to be the leader of SAHP when I originally joined back in Mr Ryan Slater's first term and have wondered what it would be like to have that position for myself and to manage a whole organisation other than a singular division.

As some may know, I've been the Chief of IA for well over two months now and am now wanting to step up and take the role of Sheriff when Johnny was forced to step down.

During my time within the city, I have developed more and more through the experience I have collected and the people I have met along the way which has made me into a much better person when it comes to RP. I have met many people who have been made new friends and have said goodbye to new ones when they leave the city permanantely. I have worked under multiple leaders such as Charlie Pickens, Charles McKnight, Vick Vineger, Baracus Pellegrini and other wonderful leaders who have helped me develop either further.

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organisation?

I have worked within this organisation for months now and have learnt about what it is like to be an SAHP officer and how I am expected to do things within the organisation. I mainly want to be leader due to my great determination when it comes to the IA department as since taking the stand as the leader, I have made the division so much more than what it was previously and have learnt to take on

the privilege of being the Chief and having the responsibility of a high command. I have mainly focused on helping and developing the IA division while still making sure that people are happy with the changes I and the Deputy Chief decide to make within the division.

I would also like to become the leader due to my vast knowledge of how to do things within the organisation, quickly gaining the role of
a high command only a few weeks after I originally joined and have kept that position for a while now, now being named the Chief Of Internal Affairs after the previous one decided it was best for her to leave. While I was the Deputy Chief of IA, I have learnt how to take responsibility for my actions and have made it so that everyone is fairly treated and also are treated with respect and have all got an equal vote on what should stay the same or has to be changed and have decided that within my division that a fair strike is a fair strike, I also allow other people, such as other high commands, to step in and also take the decision leader if the log has started base off of their own evidence that has been brought to my attention.

Activity

I would also like to greatly boost the activity within SAHP by allowing more people to be trained and to allow more people to join and become better than what they were previously. I would like to see more units at events such as Bank, Store Robberies, Subs and the list goes on from there. I would like to boost the activity by greatly increasing the amount of bonuses given out for the smaller things within the organisation like attendance and how active a person is when on duty and patrolling around unrestricted areas.

I would also like to boost the confidence of other officers when first learning how to use the radio as some seem to have problems due to their lack of confidence while speaking to others over the radio and would like to show them that it's okay to be scared and to show them that they can push themselves to be greater and to speak on the radio with more confidence. I would also like to add strict rules with regards to the radio usage, this is due to some screaming and shouting over the radio thinking that it is okay to do so and would like to keep the organisation radio clear with any poor usage or language but allowing it ONLY in the left eye on the "non-rp chat" as this greatly reduces the conflicts between the officers.

Patrols

I would like to greatly increase the amounts of patrols going out everyday as recently the patrols have lacked in numbers from certain times due to the fact that some are unable to fully give themselves into the organisation and won't try as hard as they possibly can when on duty.

3. Your advice for improving Role Play level in the organisation

Now, I believe that SAHP is one of, if not the most well used RP organisation within the whole of the city as we rarely get caught out for it and rarely run into problems that are based off of incorrect usage of RP. I would also like everyone within the city, whether it's in or out of SAHP, to improve the relationship and to also be more friendly to one another as some seem to have problems with other people in different organisations, which I want to abolish completely.

I would also like to make the internal affairs division a lot more active and would like to start adding bonuses in set divisions for the amount of work a person can do. I would like to boost the whole of the divisions and would like for background checks of the WHOLE organisation to be taken more frequently than what it was in Johnny’s “term”.

I would finally like to add a new division which mainly focuses on assisting the undercover division whenever they decide to go undercover and try to take down anyone who is selling illegal guns, drugs, etc.

I would like to focus on improving the behaviour of my officers as some don’t seem eye to eye on some things.

I would also like to add a new bonus system for people who are able to complete more hours than the required amount. 5k per hour over the minimum. The minimum requirement for time on duty will be increased also so that we have a lot more people on duty at times of need. I would also add bonuses for people who have been on duty for longer than 5 hours in a day, which will follow the same scheme of 5k per hour after the 5 hours. This is because some do hellish amounts of hours and never get what they deserve for what they have done.

I would finally like to boost the amount of trainings and also the amount of open recruitments at set times, mainly during times that we have a smaller amount of people in the city, on duty and helping out in anyway shape or form.

I would like to greatly boost the people being promoted as I would like to fairly promote people and will look through their logs myself and would check the amount of hours they do, whoever does a high amount of hours will most likely get a promotion.

I would like to boost the internal and global events, this is due to the fact that global events were a rarity during the two weeks we were on and that was the same in Charles’ term. I would like to boost the amount of internal events as some get bored extremely easily and will leave due to the high amounts of boredom they feel while on duty and doing field work and would like them to feel free for once and have fun.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope you have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom