Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved NoFear (UB / Unrealistic) | IDs 171090 170777 (Falcon PMC Inc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chicky Opps
Suspect ID
171090 170777
Date of violation
Jul 16, 2022
Time of violation
5:37
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da1roXcZDTk

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
False Reporting FALCON INC. I see.. So now u provoking on OOC by harassing the Admins with false Reports all the time

GOOD JOB!!!👏

MAY WE SHOULD HAVE A MEETING IC AND COME TO TERMS OTHERWISE YOU WILL CONTUE TO WAR ON FOURMS
AND I ALSO WILL MATCH THAT I GUESS. UNLESS WE CAN BE CIVILIZED THIS BEEF YOU HAVE TOWARD ME ISNT FUN FOR YOU OR ME UNLESS IT IS FOR SO YOU LET ME KNOW WHAT U WANT TO DO

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
False Reporting FALCON INC. I see.. So now u provoking on OOC by harassing the Admins with false Reports all the time

GOOD JOB!!!👏

MAY WE SHOULD HAVE A MEETING IC AND COME TO TERMS OTHERWISE YOU WILL CONTUE TO WAR ON FOURMS
AND I ALSO WILL MATCH THAT I GUESS. UNLESS WE CAN BE CIVILIZED THIS BEEF YOU HAVE TOWARD ME ISNT FUN FOR YOU OR ME UNLESS IT IS FOR SO YOU LET ME KNOW WHAT U WANT TO DO
okay respect, we thought this was out of spite or something...

I concede this was perfectly fine entry..

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 171090 will receive a punishment for no fear rp

ID 170777 will receive a punishment for no fear rp

Closed

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect feel free to file admin complaint

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
also if this little feud of your families continues on forums creating a bunch of USELESS comments on each and every thread you post
i will forum WARN everyones accounts who commented
we dont care about your drama we care for the rule breaks that happen and lessen rp in our server!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom