Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eray_Lee
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 15, 2022
Time of violation
19:34
Proofs
https://streamable.com/1wg43e

eryNN

Eray Lee
Player
As you remember before, i was developer before and i showed the admin team (Kareem Miller,Dayko Pluxury,Ece Purpblue,Omer Pluxury) how to do lag switch and I told you 2 options can be made. It can be used either with USB or without USB as I told you before. I also explained how to find this used before. At the same time, when he tests his internet speed, the user who has a lag switch will have a low upload package. So they can use this as an excuse. As a developer, I think he is cheating obviously and he ruins the experience of people on this server. I believe in your justice. About this user and topic, there are lots of threads on him for the same reasons. This forum will not be the last of them. Unfortunately, this server that we love playing loses players because of this kind of people. It is up to you but it is not fun to play with those people and they cause people to leave the server.

1st video : LAG SWİTCH

Explain:
this guy hit me when i was behind the wall and he teleported back and in front of me , if you are using lag switch they can teleport like a this

2nd video :

Explain :
when he jumps from the roof to the ground,he instantly teleport back to the roof and is back on the ground again. for a moment he disconnects from this server and stands like a statue there

unknown.png

3rd video :

Explain:
minute 00:02-00:03 , you can see on the right top,that he jumps from the roof and teleports himself to the ground.
minute 00:11-00:12, you can see him again disconnecting from this server and stands like a statue there

unknown.png

4th video :

Explain:
you can clearly see that he is teleporting without doing speedboost

his own video

1st video :

Explain:
you can clearly see that he hits the other player and kill count comes very late if you are using laf switch

2nd video :

Explain :
if you are watching the video on slowmotion,you can see (aim assist + aim lock)

note :

There are many players from Countries like India, Turkey,Australia, that are far away from the English servers and it can‘t be possible that someone like him has so much Internet/Ping problems, since he is from Portugal and not that far away from the UK. if you have real ping or lag you can't enter in zone
ScreenShot:
unknown_2.png

GOON

Player
Player
As you remember before, i was developer before and i showed the admin team (Kareem Miller,Dayko Pluxury,Ece Purpblue,Omer Pluxury) how to do lag switch and I told you 2 options can be made. It can be used either with USB or without USB as I told you before. I also explained how to find this used before. At the same time, when he tests his internet speed, the user who has a lag switch will have a low upload package. So they can use this as an excuse. As a developer, I think he is cheating obviously and he ruins the experience of people on this server. I believe in your justice. About this user and topic, there are lots of threads on him for the same reasons. This forum will not be the last of them. Unfortunately, this server that we love playing loses players because of this kind of people. It is up to you but it is not fun to play with those people and they cause people to leave the server.

1st video : LAG SWİTCH

Explain:
this guy hit me when i was behind the wall and he teleported back and in front of me , if you are using lag switch they can teleport like a this

2nd video :

Explain :
when he jumps from the roof to the ground,he instantly teleport back to the roof and is back on the ground again. for a moment he disconnects from this server and stands like a statue there

unknown.png

3rd video :

Explain:
minute 00:02-00:03 , you can see on the right top,that he jumps from the roof and teleports himself to the ground.
minute 00:11-00:12, you can see him again disconnecting from this server and stands like a statue there

unknown.png

4th video :

Explain:
you can clearly see that he is teleporting without doing speedboost

his own video

1st video :

Explain:
you can clearly see that he hits the other player and kill count comes very late if you are using laf switch

2nd video :

Explain :
if you are watching the video on slowmotion,you can see (aim assist + aim lock)

note :

There are many players from Countries like India, Turkey,Australia, that are far away from the English servers and it can‘t be possible that someone like him has so much Internet/Ping problems, since he is from Portugal and not that far away from the UK. if you have real ping or lag you can't enter in zone
ScreenShot:
unknown_2.png
:ROFLMAO: i love how your using the zero revolver skin in first clip

Six Zero

Player
Player
He was pc checked for literally 2 hours straight after a turf and he was clear, you’re literally just wasted all your time writing this.

Bucky Mayt

Player
Player
you guys are too shit and proud to admit hes better . Pedro will just laugh at these reports cus you lot are spastics

M777

Player
Player
this is actually depressing. get some help man genuinely speaking it’s a game not a real life sports competition

Harvey Spector

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Requesting ID 38434 POV of whole event

you have 8 hours to provide pov

And no off topic comments will acceptable​

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player

HIS BAN on forum can u tell wich pov u want ?

Last edited:

Notirious

Player
Player

You want to say which pov you are requesting because they're is 4 povs the and it's more than 48 hours it's weeks old so how are you requesting

zakhar asli

Player
Player

And no off topic comments will acceptablwh​

what u talking about?

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
1st pov date 10 sunday no mean to request and rest of pov i will ask him

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
I can't say anything about the third pov but unfortunately I didn't find it reasonable to ask for a pov in this case. Everything is clean. Everyone knows how good a teleporter can be and where, how and how to teleport. In other words, we showed this visually by explaining to the admins that the transactions other than these were already done by completely illegal methods. When we think about it, it is impossible for a man to teleport just by running. I don't think we need to fool each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom