Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eray_Lee
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 15, 2022
Time of violation
19:34
Proofs
https://streamable.com/1wg43e

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
It's evident in the way you talk and the way a group of men react to people who respond to you. No one's ever stood in your way, have they? I will defend what I know is right. Because you guys are little guys playing GTA who think you are real gangsters. You're ruining people's experience on this server. (I say this to cheaters.) You just satisfy your ego and belittle people. That's all that many Zeros do. Now people are tired of it. thanks

'Zeros' this 'Zeros' that I get it we don't let you sleep at night cause you suck at a video game you consider is 'work'.

I am Mr Gangster and I will be going outside something you should try.

Notirious

Player
Player
'Zeros' this 'Zeros' that I get it we don't let you sleep at night cause you suck at a video game you consider is 'work'.

He can't go outside he has to stick to the streaming schedule and to the hair plant appointments he is having but they're unfortunately not working still looking like McDonald's up there

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player

I don't care :D It's time to show people what you're up to. Your time will come and I will expose you all of your illegal methods.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
He can't go outside he has to stick to the streaming schedule and to the hair plant appointments he is having but they're unfortunately not working still looking like McDonald's up there
Do you want to eat my hamburger? I think it might sound a little harsh to you.

Notirious

Player
Player
I would like to let you know that 12 hours have passed.
Reminder

I feel like you're being a dick towards Pedro everybody knows his internet is bad and he can't do that it would take him days to even upload it. And you're requesting the Whole POV of the event just because of that, which is obscured. Request multiple parts or the part where you think possibly he could be cheating or PC check him it's wrong from your side to request the full event of the pov when you know his internet is bad I wonder how many other people you've requested their FULL POV.

I've looked thru all the reports you've answered and none of them have you asked for full pov could you please explain the reason why you've today decided to do the following ask for the full event pov?

This Complaint should be reviewed by another admin.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
REMINDER

It's a shame you still don't realize that Pedro is deceiving you. Let me teach you something you don't know bro. Someone using a lag switch may show their internet as weak. This guy doesn't even close this program anyway. Of course, everyone will know your internet bad. I live in Turkey and there are 4500 kilometers between me and the UK servers. The distance between Portugal and the UK is 2500 kilometers. Also, if we look at the development level of countries, the country with the worst internet infrastructure in the world is my country. Even considering these situations, what you say makes no sense. See the statistic below? Turkey is not even in this ranking bro. Are you saying that despite this situation, I can have a better internet than him? Don't be really funny. I mean, if you had said this for me or for someone living in Turkey, I would defend you to the end. It's just funny.

unknown.png

Here's the proof if you want a source:

List of countries by Internet connection speeds - Wikipedia

Notirious

Player
Player
REMINDER

It's a shame you still don't realize that Pedro is deceiving you. Let me teach you something you don't know bro. Someone using a lag switch may show their internet as weak. This guy doesn't even close this program anyway. Of course, everyone will know your internet bad. I live in Turkey and there are 4500 kilometers between me and the UK servers. The distance between Portugal and the UK is 2500 kilometers. Also, if we look at the development level of countries, the country with the worst internet infrastructure in the world is my country. Even considering these situations, what you say makes no sense. See the statistic below? Turkey is not even in this ranking bro. Are you saying that despite this situation, I can have a better internet than him? Don't be really funny. I mean, if you had said this for me or for someone living in Turkey, I would defend you to the end. It's just funny.

unknown.png

Here's the proof if you want a source:

List of countries by Internet connection speeds - Wikipedia

RECAP

The thing you might not understand is that Pedro is Portuguese but lives in Angola a country which Portugal colonized and a Portuguese-speaking country. The admins which are able to see IP can confirm this and your speaking about the internet let's see how type of internet they have in Angola I'm Africa.

It's not even on the top 100 list you've provided I think that says it all. Now if you want to disagree with something else you can but I have just proved you wrong. If you can't beat them, get them banned. This is what type of mentality I see with you.

Now please do not make another excuse because again you've been proven wrong. He is Portuguese and lives in Angola, Africa.

Myth Rain

Player
Player
Hey guys Id 7749 this side wanna say a few words to Harvey so I know Pedro from the past 8months when he started turfing with us in bloods and a day hasn't passed where Pedro didn't lag like crazy if you want some proof here is one from yesterdays weapon factory + keep this in mind that he was PC checked on Balkan server and the admins said he was clear and I'm pretty sure he will be down for a PC check if you guys want to. Murtacan if you don't care about your rankings then stop posting long ass paragraphs on forums man the admins are smart enough to take decisions and stop telling them that 12 hours have passed or 24 hours have passed they know the time has passed they don't just sit on the forum all day long like you so just wait for the decision.
Here is the proof btw
Pedro movin mad and btw Kane is not homo maybe you should stop acting like a sussy baka and should rather go outside and touch some grass rather than sitting on forums

Ileana Fox

West Mafia
Player
Hey guys Id 7749 this side wanna say a few words to Harvey so I know Pedro from the past 8months when he started turfing with us in bloods and a day hasn't passed where Pedro didn't lag like crazy if you want some proof here is one from yesterdays weapon factory + keep this in mind that he was PC checked on Balkan server and the admins said he was clear and I'm pretty sure he will be down for a PC check if you guys want to. Murtacan if you don't care about your rankings then stop posting long ass paragraphs on forums man the admins are smart enough to take decisions and stop telling them that 12 hours have passed or 24 hours have passed they know the time has passed they don't just sit on the forum all day long like you so just wait for the decision.
Here is the proof btw
Pedro movin mad and btw Kane is not homo maybe you should stop acting like a sussy baka and should rather go outside and touch some grass rather than sitting on forums
Yeah the grass outside house no 267 right? That’s going out and touching grass right? No? Oh crap…

Ganesh Gaitonde

Player
Player
All off-topic comments will recieve forum punishments.

Further off-topic comments will result in forum and in-game punishment as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom