Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eray_Lee
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 15, 2022
Time of violation
19:34
Proofs
https://streamable.com/1wg43e

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
yesyes big cheat do u want settings? and congrats bro u finally won a fam war after so many trys ps i only played for mandem : D
I have bad news for you. I never cared about Family War before. Because I don't need the car or the clothes to come from there. This month, we showed what we can do when we care. First Playboy and then Medusa. Respect non-toxic and non-cheat players, but people like you will only taste defeat.

M777

Player
Player
I already beat them bro. You should look at the list again. Because I'm the first and I broke this server's record. lol. I'm not wrong, everyone knows that. Admins do, because I even showed you how to do it. In every way and in every way. They all know now. Stop making fools of people. I don't give a fuck about Pedro or all the Zeros. I'm just striving for a clean server without fairness and cheating.
“i’m just striving for a clean server without fairness and cheating.”

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
See you've been proven wrong and you can't admit that you're wrong. This just shows the incompetence in your arguments and makes you look like a fool. You haven't beaten anyone, but yourself.
I don't remember what I said about Angola. I don't give a fuck where he lives. All he says is I live in Portugal :D A by the way, do you want me to come to the house next to you with VPN? Because it's so easy.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
“i’m just striving for a clean server without fairness and cheating.”
All of them are banned and if anyone still uses them, I hope they get banned. My family is 1000 people bro. I don't know who is using what.

Ryan Thrust

Blocked
Blocked
I have bad news for you. I never cared about Family War before. Because I don't need the car or the clothes to come from there. This month, we showed what we can do when we care. First Playboy and then Medusa. Respect non-toxic and non-cheat players, but people like you will only taste defeat.
yes my friend u can beat families when they have 5-6 people crash.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
See you've been proven wrong and you can't admit that you're wrong. This just shows the incompetence in your arguments and makes you look like a fool. You haven't beaten anyone, but yourself.
You are not my equal. I will congratulate you one day when you become the first, so when I leave this server

Notirious

Player
Player
I don't remember what I said about Angola. I don't give a fuck where he lives. All he says is I live in Portugal :D A by the way, do you want me to come to the house next to you with VPN? Because it's so easy.
A minute ago you just did and tried to make an argument towards Portgual and say that they have worst internet then Turkey statistically. But you've gotten to know he lives in Angola, Afticduce Portuguese African country. If you don't believe him. There are VPNs to connect to Angola stop making a fool of yourself. If you want him to prove to you that he lives in Angola sure. But you just looks desperate and scared to get him banned because you know he is one of the best players and none of you come even close to beating him just get better and stop complaining.

Notirious

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Requesting ID 38434 POV of whole event

you have 8 hours to provide pov

And no off topic comments will acceptable​
Reminder

I feel like you're being a dick towards Pedro everybody knows his internet is bad and he can't do that it would take him days to even upload it. And you're requesting the Whole POV of the event just because of that, which is obscured. Request multiple parts or the part where you think possibly he could be cheating or PC check him it's wrong from your side to request the full event of the pov when you know his internet is bad I wonder how many other people you've requested their FULL POV.

I've looked thru all the reports you've answered and none of them have you asked for full pov could you please explain the reason why you've today decided to do the following ask for the full event pov?

This Complaint should be reviewed by another admin.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
A minute ago you just did and tried to make an argument towards Portgual and say that they have worst internet then Turkey statistically. But you've gotten to know he lives in Angola, Afticduce Portuguese African country. If you don't believe him. There are VPNs to connect to Angola stop making a fool of yourself. If you want him to prove to you that he lives in Angola sure. But you just looks desperate and scared to get him banned because you know he is one of the best players and none of you come even close to beating him just get better and stop complaining.
You talk too much. What you say doesn't even make sense. I guess you live in Angola too and live next door. Everything is very simple. Go fool 15 year olds your own age. We are aware of everything.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
REMINDER

It's a shame you still don't realize that Pedro is deceiving you. Let me teach you something you don't know bro. Someone using a lag switch may show their internet as weak. This guy doesn't even close this program anyway. Of course, everyone will know your internet bad. I live in Turkey and there are 4500 kilometers between me and the UK servers. The distance between Portugal and the UK is 2500 kilometers. Also, if we look at the development level of countries, the country with the worst internet infrastructure in the world is my country. Even considering these situations, what you say makes no sense. See the statistic below? Turkey is not even in this ranking bro. Are you saying that despite this situation, I can have a better internet than him? Don't be really funny. I mean, if you had said this for me or for someone living in Turkey, I would defend you to the end. It's just funny.

unknown.png

Here's the proof if you want a source:

List of countries by Internet connection speeds - Wikipedia

M777

Player
Player
REMINDER

It's a shame you still don't realize that Pedro is deceiving you. Let me teach you something you don't know bro. Someone using a lag switch may show their internet as weak. This guy doesn't even close this program anyway. Of course, everyone will know your internet bad. I live in Turkey and there are 4500 kilometers between me and the UK servers. The distance between Portugal and the UK is 2500 kilometers. Also, if we look at the development level of countries, the country with the worst internet infrastructure in the world is my country. Even considering these situations, what you say makes no sense. See the statistic below? Turkey is not even in this ranking bro. Are you saying that despite this situation, I can have a better internet than him? Don't be really funny. I mean, if you had said this for me or for someone living in Turkey, I would defend you to the end. It's just funny.

unknown.png

You’ve been explained a billion times by now. You’ve seen his montages and he has provided POV before numerous times. Why can’t you just admit that you want him banned because he is very beneficial player to your rival family. Just be a man and admit it bro

Notirious

Player
Player
Just be a man stop being a coward. I've proven you wrong and you can't admit it it's so sad and from a deputy someone representing Brotherhood on their behalf.

Ileana Fox

West Mafia
Player
REMINDER

unknown.png

Even your bh members were in the vc this one time when he started lagging. Note: he was not even on grand at that time. I am talking about the period where he was banned recently. Ask them. His internet stutters and randomly lags. "Portekiz" might be 32 acc to your research and deep analysis (imagine having no life) but his ISP can still be bad innit?

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
You’ve been explained a billion times by now. You’ve seen his montages and he has provided POV before numerous times. Why can’t you just admit that you want him banned because he is very beneficial player to your rival family. Just be a man and admit it bro
I was reporting him when he wasn't in competition with me, bro. He could never compete with me. Tell me have you seen the Savage Nation time? Where was Pedro then? Can we breathe in front of me? I do not think so. I've accomplished everything I can on this server. Do you think we care about being first now? What competition are you talking about?

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
Hoooly shit, this man needs either Jesus or some Bitches. Either way, go outside.
I already beat them bro. You should look at the list again. Because I'm the first and I broke this server's record. lol. I'm not wrong, everyone knows that. Admins do, because I even showed you how to do it. In every way and in every way. They all know now. Stop making fools of people. I don't give a fuck about Pedro or all the Zeros. I'm just striving for a clean server without fairness and cheating.

Ahahahaha what records have you broken? ahahahaha do you know how GTA competitive works do you know what Famq's are? You should worry about the hair growing on your back moving back from your forehead embarrassing grown ass man. Get a life, I heard you tell people you have nothing else to do with your life so you sit on GRP all day must feel bad.

Notirious

Player
Player
I was reporting him when he wasn't in competition with me, bro. He could never compete with me. Tell me have you seen the Savage Nation time? Where was Pedro then? Can we breathe in front of me? I do not think so. I've accomplished everything I can on this server. Do you think we care about being first now? What competition are you talking about?
You've never gotten 100% territories stop being off topic in Savage Nation he was obilatering you and your family.

M777

Player
Player
I’ve known pedro for a year and a half. I was one of the people that toke him to arena and gave his twink rev skills when he just started in old old families. He used to spend his entire day not attending any events but play rev death match for days on weeks. It’s possible to get as good as him there is no denying that but you and your members keep accusing him of cheating. When it’s been proven to you and explained to you that his not. Sure you’ve done it all and so have we. This is nothing to us but do you see us care about someone so much? no we don’t. Just let it go, you’re making yourself look desperate as fuck and it makes me think that getting pedro banned is actually your number one goal in the server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom