Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eray_Lee
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 15, 2022
Time of violation
19:34
Proofs
https://streamable.com/1wg43e

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
Hoooly shit, this man needs either Jesus or some Bitches. Either way, go outside.

Ahahahaha what records have you broken? ahahahaha do you know how GTA competitive works do you know what Famq's are? You should worry about the hair growing on your back moving back from your forehead embarrassing grown ass man. Get a life, I heard you tell people you have nothing else to do with your life so you sit on GRP all day must feel bad.
Hahahaha. You're a real comedian, you little boy. You're a real gangsta, aren't you? I do not think so. You're probably a fat person with yellow teeth and glasses. Oh, you were also racist right. keep doing "school shooter" in school

Notirious

Player
Player
The fact is he got unbanned by Mazhor. I still see your brotherhood members fighting in the gulag.
IMG_8343.png

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
Hahahaha. You're a real comedian, you little boy. You're a real gangsta, aren't you? I do not think so. You're probably a fat person with yellow teeth and glasses. Oh, you were also racist right. keep doing "school shooter" in school

You call people racist because that's all you can do, make stuff up when you having nothing else to say. Grown man with a McDonalds hairline headass... go clean yourself you stink

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
I’ve known pedro for a year and a half. I was one of the people that toke him to arena and gave his twink rev skills when he just started in old old families. He used to spend his entire day not attending any events but play rev death match for days on weeks. It’s possible to get as good as him there is no denying that but you and your members keep accusing him of cheating. When it’s been proven to you and explained to you that his not. Sure you’ve done it all and so have we. This is nothing to us but do you see us care about someone so much? no we don’t. Just let it go, you’re making yourself look desperate as fuck and it makes me think that getting pedro banned is actually your number one goal in the server
I don't care bro. I just want a cheating guy to leave this server. Because we are not the only ones complaining. If you want, you can query this guy's ID on the forum. Have you seen how many people have complained for the same reason? Don't do that.

Notirious

Player
Player
I don't care bro. I just want a cheating guy to leave this server. Because we are not the only ones complaining. If you want, you can query this guy's ID on the forum. Have you seen how many people have complained for the same reason? Don't do that.
Only the Turks complaing because you can't beat him prove me otherwise

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
The fact is he got unbanned by Mazhor. I still see your brotherhood members fighting in the gulag.
IMG_8343.png
unknown.png

bro I can continue if you want.. Tell me, how does this guy delete warnings with the money in the game? By giving 4 million. As far as I know this happens with GC right?

Zac_Zero

Player
Player
Theres a famous saying in GRP, "If you cannot beat em, you report em". There's bound to be someone better than everyone else, and the best always has their flaws. Sadly, people use his flaws to try to either get rid of him, or uses his flaws to beat him at his game.

GRP's famous words :

When your good at the game, you trash talk the shit out of people who aren't.

When your bad at the game, you report the people who are better than you.

When your good at the game but gets beaten by someone better, you call them out for cheats.

But when you beat the person who is better than you, you shit talk the shit out of that person.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
You call people racist because that's all you can do, make stuff up when you having nothing else to say. Grown man with a McDonalds hairline headass... go clean yourself you stink
Do you remember when was the last time you took a shower? You probably smell like a dead body

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
Do you remember when was the last time you took a shower? You probably smell like a dead body

That's how I know you're an old man who shouldn't be playing video games... that's your best reply?

How about this, pull up to arena right now... if it's not a yes simply don't reply and waste my time and get in a bin.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
Theres a famous saying in GRP, "If you cannot beat em, you report em". There's bound to be someone better than everyone else, and the best always has their flaws. Sadly, people use his flaws to try to either get rid of him, or uses his flaws to beat him at his game.

GRP's famous words :

When your good at the game, you trash talk the shit out of people who aren't.

When your bad at the game, you report the people who are better than you.

When your good at the game but gets beaten by someone better, you call them out for cheats.

But when you beat the person who is better than you, you shit talk the shit out of that person.
I assume you are writing the GRP idioms as an old person playing on this server?
I have no problem with you and this is how you defend yourself and make excuses every time you are wrong. Keep going guys. This isn't your father's farm, and you can't run around here as you please. Justice and equality. If one day I am reported and found guilty of this, I will not even defend it. Just like Pedro.

Notirious

Player
Player
Yeah we can see who needs a shower turn off that facecam buddy your McDonald's receiving hairline needs some soap make sure that shit doesn't fall down we will sponsor your hair surgery from turkey

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
That's how I know you're an old man who shouldn't be playing video games... that's your best reply?

How about this, pull up to arena right now... if it's not a yes simply don't reply and waste my time and get in a bin.
That's my job anyway you idiot :D

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
You're all getting defensive, drooling. Because you do this every time you're guilty. People are tired of you now. This mafia attitude is boring.

Notirious

Player
Player
You're all getting defensive, drooling. Because you do this every time you're guilty. People are tired of you now. This mafia attitude is boring.

IMG_2657.png

IMG_2658.png

Read both of these and you will understand yourself what type of idiot you are you might need yandex.translate.com

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
"Mafia attitude" please describe, thanks.
It's evident in the way you talk and the way a group of men react to people who respond to you. No one's ever stood in your way, have they? I will defend what I know is right. Because you guys are little guys playing GTA who think you are real gangsters. You're ruining people's experience on this server. (I say this to cheaters.) You just satisfy your ego and belittle people. That's all that many Zeros do. Now people are tired of it. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom