Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Police Looting in fight | 5504, 101155, 119926

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Farok Mangisto
Suspect ID
5504, 101155, 119926
Date of violation
Jul 17, 2022
Time of violation
21:37
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9A7uZu5Aao

Doraa Chan

Player
Player
There was no gunfight when they started picking the guns, everytime gunfight starts right after they pick it

Farok Mangisto

Blocked
Blocked
There is no looting in active gun fight in your POV. as when the person was picking something up THEY WAS NOT BEING SHOT AT
Please open your eyes before making a forum post, Maybe learn the rules before coming to forums
Do you need a glass of water to relax?

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Oops looks like you and your clownery family got mad cuz you got your ass cheeks clapped 😿 , if we would report the amount of people looting in a gunfight in the bank robberies I would've jailed tons of you however everybody knows that the bank has a lot of D-Sync and its different in people's POV's so i checked mine and I didn't loot while there's a gun fight, there was no one shooting or attacking at that time but your pov had some visual D-Sync, your amount of numbers didn't matter after all it turned out that you are a bunch of chickens

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

Gunfight started AFTER guns were picked up

Closed

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect feel free to file admin complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom