Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Frank Falcon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 17, 2022
Time of violation
7:45
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCymr6E7E5Qppoo

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
POV is from family member my footage was corrupted

The Leader ID 67807 Of We The Opps and his family came to my family house Placed a Solar Panel in a UB manner and PG to force RP on me.
-Provoking - Purposely annoying/irritating players to get a reaction from them.
-Powergaming (PG) - Powergaming can be defined as forcing roleplay on others without giving them a fair chance; making up things which did not happen so that you can benefit.
Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g talking on Discord

Then He Procced to provoke
me and saying the gods are letting me kill u here and protect my panel u have to leave.. So, I then tried telling him to leave private property and he continued to PG to force RP on me with UB Demands.. The Opps Leader then told me to proceeded to RDM me at my house in the back yard using PG and UB placement of a Solar Panel.

Event Rules
When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

Approved Mass Rule Break | We the Opps Family​

We The Opps Mass Rule Break when Family was not unofficial yet

Approved Provoking | 99984​

-Provoking - Purposely annoying/irritating players to get a reaction from them.
He has been Provoking My Family For last 2 Months and now this, harassment, provoking, and Mass Rule Break..
Please Admins the family needs your help

Last edited:

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
These guys were RDMing us at our place out of nowhere...
we do not provoke them, they are the ones provoking us
admins please see that this family is the ones provoking us and then trying to play victim..

they literally came to RDM us the entire day on twinks!!!!!!

only when we do this LEGIT by RP, then they report us.

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
MULTIPLE GODS said we can do this

285b894d92aff2f104cb1bbbc8a9c188.png

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
THIS FAMILY IS LYING TO ADMINS

THEY RDMd US MULTIPLE TIMES ON TWINKS WITH NO DEMANDS

THEY ARE KNOWN FOR ADMIN DECIET BY CLIPPING POVS OUT OF CONTEXT AND CONTINUING TO MAKE UP FALSE NARRATIVES

THIS FAMILY CONTINUES TO HARASS AND PROVOKE MY FAMILY FOR 2 MONTHS, AS SOON AS WE RESPOND PROPERLY WITHIN THE RULES, THEY CLIP THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT AND THEN GET US INTROUBLE FOR THE EXACT THINGS THEY ARE DOING TO US TO BEGIN WITH

Joe Selfy

Player
Player
Man nobody in the city likes you, you are known for being a little cry baby. Remember when you were going to leave in December and had a cry on discord about how unfairly you have been treated? 😂 Everyone is out to get dizzle the little bitch. Maybe you are the problem?..
Would of been so much easier if you left the game in December like you said you would.

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
Man nobody in the city likes you, you are known for being a little cry baby. Remember when you were going to leave in December and had a cry on discord about how unfairly you have been treated? 😂 Everyone is out to get dizzle the little bitch. Maybe you are the problem?..
Would of been so much easier if you left the game in December like you said you would.
ADMINS PLEASE SEE THIS GUY IS OOC INSULTING ME

Tristan Diggss

Ex Leader of Marabunta
Player
Chicky none of these reports have to happen if you werent a fucking forum warrior.

Last edited:

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
Chicky none of these reports have to happen if you werent a fucking forum warrior. Get out your chair for once holy shit.
this is off-topic and an OOC insult coming from someone not involved in the situation..

admins can you please see this as it is?

Pigaz

Player
Player
this is off-topic and an OOC insult coming from someone not involved in the situation..

admins can you please see this as it is?
can you please stop your cringe its honestly pathetic, the constant barrage and crying on forums should have your forum account suspended for a month so you learn your lesson.

oguzhan11

Player
Player
can you please stop your cringe its honestly pathetic, the constant barrage and crying on forums should have your forum account suspended for a month so you learn your lesson.
Are you authorized in this form that you say who should be punished? i think you should be punished i think you are guilty here Pigaz

Tristan Diggss

Ex Leader of Marabunta
Player
Your provoking ic and ooc for these reports to happen if your feelings are really hurt then stop complaining here and stop talking to them ic cause you are the reason all these happens

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
Your provoking ic and ooc for these reports to happen if your feelings are really hurt then stop complaining here and stop talking to them ic cause you are the reason all these happens
We were the ones being provoked moron. Look at the report. They literally came to our family house RDMing all day until we finally took it to their place to talk to their leaders, they then rdm us again outside their house so we did what is allowed to do then they reported us for doing something the admins said we could do.

You are so clearly biased its insane
They did the textbook definition of provoking look at my report with open eyes and stop pretending your friends are innocent

Look at the entire report and tell me who started it.

Tristan Diggss

Ex Leader of Marabunta
Player
We were the ones being provoked moron. Look at the report. They literally came to our family house RDMing all day until we finally took it to their place to talk to their leaders, they then rdm us again outside their house so we did what is allowed to do then they reported us for doing something the admins said we could do.

You are so clearly biased its insane
They did the textbook definition of provoking look at my report with open eyes and stop pretending your friends are innocent

Look at the entire report and tell me who started it.

Admin please look at this he called me by an OOC insult :cry:

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
Admin please look at this he called me by an OOC insult :cry:
Theres a difference between calling someone moron for their idiotic take. And literally saying I have no life that I'm a loser and need to go outside and that I lick the basement floor in real life and am a shit person and nobody likes me or whatever you guys said about me..

I detest your points, you detest me as a person. See the difference?

Tristan Diggss

Ex Leader of Marabunta
Player
Theres a difference between calling someone moron for their idiotic take. And literally saying I have no life that I'm a loser and need to go outside and that I lick the basement floor in real life and am a shit person and nobody likes me or whatever you guys said about me..

I detest your points, you detest me as a person. See the difference?
Didnt say any of those what are you talking about I said get off the forums and chair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom